Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH vs Ethereum - page 4. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
ETH is still the best in my opinion compared to BCH, because I see there are still many people who invest in ETH compared to BCH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 09:52:39 AM
I think bitcoin cash is more profitable than ethereum. Try to look at the graph compared to the others when flushing is only bitcoin cash which is not so depressed as to be inversely proportional to ethereum which is very depressed when the altcoin price starts to red, but it's up to you to try to see the graph between bitcoin cash and ethereum is a very profitable bitcoincash if you want to invest long-term
Activity: 602
September 17, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

You know, I would prefer the etherium. It seems to me that he is more popular now. And many people use his tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
I think ETH will be profitable than BCH for long term investment because almost everyone like their platform and many icos use ETH platform for transaction, that's the reason why i said ETH will be profitable than BCH.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 17, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
Today the market shows us that bitcoin looks stronger than the ETH. But my opinion is that it is better to have both crypto currencies in the investment portfolio.
Activity: 588
September 17, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
I was always wondering what a person thinks in his head when he writes such a message, why such comparisons? What do people think about? The BCH project today is not considered at all as a project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
September 17, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
Choosing from these cryptocurrencies, I am more inclined to Ethereum. Market capitalization is the second largest and growth is better than that of BCH.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 11, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?
I'm still rooting for Ethereum and still have hopes for its future .
It is still better than BCH because many ICO still using Ethereum tokens or Erc20 tokens.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
September 11, 2018, 07:06:55 AM
for now, bch has more potential than ethereum, there is an article regarding the end of  the explosive in price of ethereum, it is said by the co-founder of ethereum, and it may really affect the price of ethereum.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 06:42:34 AM
I think it's better to invest in Ethereum, as It's more popular and safer than BCH, so it's better to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 17
September 07, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
Interest in investing in the fast-growing cryptocurrency understandable, but to calculate the risks or the time to close the deal need a lot of experience, so the investment with minimal risk or with a small test budget will be correct.
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
I think ethereum has more fans than BCH, see ico many who use the eth platform, so it's very clear if eth is strong though the price is below bch.
Activity: 350
August 31, 2018, 12:39:02 PM
I think BCH is a good choice, but it's not too good to invest even though it's listed in the top 10.

Meanwhile, Ethereum is a progress based on the principle of blockchain that supports bitcoin but with a goal that does not compete with Bitcoin. However, the increasing popularity and market capitalization of Ethereum made it compete with all cryptocurrency, especially from a trade perspective.
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 12:26:01 PM
in its financial circulation, Bitcoin Cash is losing to Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash has a slightly expensive price from Etheruem.

on the other hand, it might be difficult if Bitcoin Cash wants to defeat Ethereum because Ethereum is a big community.
Activity: 182
August 27, 2018, 07:29:38 PM
Many altcoin came in this market which compete with ETH and many question raise like that will this altcoin beat ETH? But it's just temporary, ETH is permanent. We all know what power ETH has in this market, most of the projects runs on ETH (Platform). ETH is second most popular altcoin in cryptocurrency, so beating ETH is too tough.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
August 27, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
No, I don't think so BCH will take over ETH in terms of both market cap and no of transactions per day as currently, ETH has the most number of transactions per day more than bitcoin. And we can say BCH as a faster and scalable version of BTC. But I can't see it surpassing ETH in near future.
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 07:10:12 PM
BCH? What provide BCH and what provide ETH?
ETH give you something.
BCH nothing only a Bitcoin in name. Or maybe Im wrong.
Some future have only ETH
Activity: 113
August 27, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

BCH has the opportunity to shift the ethereum position, if eth confidence decreases in the eyes of investors. As long as the creation of the altcoin still uses eth as the base then the eth position will be hard to beat.
Activity: 50
August 27, 2018, 07:00:46 PM
those two coin didn't serve the same purpose try to see to filter you need and invest in the coin that is most suitable for your need in the future good luck

Yes, the goal may be the same but BCH and Ethereum are two coins that have different characters. I think Ethereum is superior to BCH. That's because Ethereum has a smart contract that is widely used by many projects, making it stronger to grow.
Activity: 111
August 27, 2018, 06:55:35 PM
I have always thought that etheruem is a strong altcoin yet the market is unpredictable i dont see that only bitcoin cash is a good competitor  to ether yet there a lot of alts that are considered a real threat such as Neo which i think it will be the future of blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: