Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH vs Ethereum - page 6. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 04:06:43 AM
In my opinion, I would choose ETH, this is a coin I trust and have the ability to hold them for long periods of time.
Activity: 61
August 17, 2018, 04:05:21 AM
according to me ETH can be better option because ETH provides open source  development like We can create our ERC 20 tokens in Ethereum network on the other hand BCH is just for trading purpose.

Yeah! I agree BCH is more perfectly in trading coin while ethereum is more on creating network which it could be suitable in trading but in terms of profitability i think i will go to Bitcoin Cash since it has known to be a futiristics in toadys market. Whicj it relly differnet
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 03:56:07 AM
my preference would be ethereum. Digital currencies are losing value in the stock market for a long time. and it's time to rise. I think bch is just new. we should wait little time it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 17, 2018, 03:55:28 AM
as we know the BCH price is higher than ETH. both have good potential. but for now it is not wrong if BCH is more prioritized. good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 03:45:50 AM
If I were to choose between the two. Then I will not hesitate to choose ethereum. Because ethereum has more real world use case than bch. Also we know that ethereum is more popular than bch.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
August 17, 2018, 12:58:00 AM
according to me ETH can be better option because ETH provides open source  development like We can create our ERC 20 tokens in Ethereum network on the other hand BCH is just for trading purpose.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
August 17, 2018, 12:48:53 AM
For me Ethereum has more potential than BCH, ethereum is more popular than bch because mostly of ICO is using ethereum. Although ethereum for now has big market breakdown but there nothing to worry about ethereum will recover soon. Eth will always be on the tail of bitcoin, and i think BCH cant over-take ethereum when bitcoin moon.
Activity: 121
August 16, 2018, 10:41:16 PM
If for trading I prefer BCH because if BTC falls suddenly, BCH falls but not too much, in contrast to ETH if BTC falls suddenly, ETH falls very far, if for transactions I prefer ETH because it is faster than BCH
Activity: 630
August 16, 2018, 10:33:00 PM
Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?

Last year as i remembered that Bitcoin cash superseded Ethereum in no.1 spot of top ranked position for the best Altcoins for only a few weeks then after that Bitcoin cash become only 2nd to the ripple in talking of market performance.Therefore before BCH will supersede ETH it should surpass the XRP first in which also very stable position of following the lead of ETH. Ethereum is the most trusted platform by most of the ICOs so i could say it will be impossible for any Altcoins to supersede ETH for now.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
August 16, 2018, 10:24:00 PM
What from I see and heard. BCH is just a pump and dump coin which lures new investors for the whale to profit. I do not see it having real usage compared to Ethereum which has a smart contract. Ethereum already has a real world usage because of the tokens that are being created under it. So I'm not seeing BCH overtaking Ethereum as some point when it comes to market capitalization.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 16, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
I think BCH and ETH, I prefer ethereum because ethereum is also good for us to get profit and we also hold it in the long run, because many projects from ICO use ethereum tools.
Activity: 462
August 16, 2018, 10:20:13 PM
There may be an opinion on this matter. If you look at the current of the current unambiguously bitcoin is the best coin for today that gave its investors a lot of profit, although ethereum lags behind it not much in the future, maybe even on the capitalization. Blockchain eth has its own very serious flaws, which it should solve next its update in October. This year, long-term still bitcoin remains better than a coin because its dominance is growing above others.
Activity: 139
August 16, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

What did "over-take" mean here?
Over take in term of profit or the market cap?

In my opinion, BCH is more profitable to trade than ETH coz its price changes more than that of ETH.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 16, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

I would like to share my thoughts about this question once bitcoin goes into moon ethereum will go up also
My reason is ethereum always follow their king values in my view of analysis once the bitcoin drop ethereum is also drop a little bit.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 16, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
Ethereum ofcourse, Bitcoin cash is really trash for me. If you choose between Bitcoin cash and ethereum, go with ethereum. Much better to invest in ethereum, because price of ethereum now is really dumped, there are still many upcoming updates about ethereum, it will still grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 09:50:44 PM
I think BCH and ethereum are also good things that we hold now, because the growth of both is also good, but for us it is still good ethereum, because ethereum is a good investment that we hold in the long run, because ethereum's journey is still long.
Activity: 41
August 16, 2018, 09:45:31 PM
I think fundamentally both will have the capacity to give us advantage if for long haul venture on the grounds that them two have great potential and have a high volume of devotees. be that as it may, if to pick one, I would lean toward ethereum for speculation since it has great prospects and the development is significantly speedier than the marginally slower BCH, notwithstanding the less expensive ethereum cost of BCH.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 03:32:59 PM
Bitcoin is Cash at the moment more stable than Ethereum. BHC holds in one price bracket, and Ethereum falls only. I would choose the BCH.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 11, 2018, 03:41:30 AM
I will also choose ethereum compared to bch because i know ethereum are the most stable altcoins in the crypto market with potential to rise like bitcoin in the future so it good to invest on eth now.
Activity: 39
August 11, 2018, 03:03:04 AM
Both good coins. But I personally prefer Ethereum. Because ethereum is very popular coins.Ethereum  Its future is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: