Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH vs Ethereum - page 3. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 24, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
I have never liked bch. Ethereum is closer to me, also it is a very usefull technology, that all crypto society use. i choose eth
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 11:54:45 AM
Honestly, I believe in BTC and ETH but I don't believe in BCH !  I don't see any good potential in him ! Bitcoin is the leader and he is going to be on the market !
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 24, 2018, 11:51:29 AM
I think Ethereum will be more profitable. It is very obvious since ethereum is at its lowest this year. It is expected to bounce back by the end of the year so it will be a good idea to buy some ethereum. I am fan of Ethereum since it started and always monitored its price. What I notice is that it can bounce back from any fall but it will require time. I hope that the same thing happens and a lot of investors goes back to hodling ethereum.
Activity: 686
October 24, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
Ethereum has long proved its benefit to society. No doubt now he has difficulties, but this is temporary. And BCH is just a copy of the main Bitcoin. and besides the speculative tool, it has not yet proved its true usefulness.
Ethereum has gone through various conditions, and has proven its quality as the best Altcoin, the proof is that Ethereum is still at the top of the Altcoin market. so I think Ethereum will be able to get through this condition and will return to normal. so in my opinion Ethereum is better than BCH. although BCH has great potential to replace Bitcoin, what I do is now not the future.
Activity: 190
October 24, 2018, 11:18:23 AM
Ethereum has long proved its benefit to society. No doubt now he has difficulties, but this is temporary. And BCH is just a copy of the main Bitcoin. and besides the speculative tool, it has not yet proved its true usefulness.
Activity: 420
October 24, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?
BCH is not a good comparison to ETH. As a matter of fact, BCH is being delisted on some exchanges that i know of, such Okex and Kucoin and i think there are some other exchanges that have also delisted it. Which means that there are some odd things noticed about it. Although, i am not trying to discourage people from investing into it, but if you are going to do that, do ensure you do your research properly.
Activity: 98
October 24, 2018, 05:49:27 AM
I think you should be patient when buying BCH and ETH. Both they have good projects. I can buy some but have to wait for long term.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
I think BCH is more potential,because it has lower market cap,so it has much more potential for growth. This is my decision and i am going to hold it
Activity: 143
October 08, 2018, 09:44:08 AM
If you are a beginner - invest in both currencies at the same time and small amounts, do not give preference to only one currency.
Activity: 210
September 27, 2018, 05:56:01 AM
I would advise you to invest in the etherium because it is much more interesting technology than in the fork of bitcoin and the more so now the price is clearly underestimated on the etherium
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 05:52:17 AM
Maybe you should choose to invest in Ethereum, I think Bitcoin Cash still can't if you have to divert Ethereum for now. Whereas when Bitcoin jumps, usually Ethereum will also follow with its jump. This is only my observation. And you may also not choose it.

I would never deal with Bitcoin Cash. This fork seems to me something vague. Better invest in Ethereum - this is the altcoin, which has the perfect future. Buy ETH now, and soon you will get your money.
for price issues, I think BCH is still much better for now. well, currently the ETH has also experienced a large decline in the last few months. well, if the ETH price goes up again, I'm sure ETH will be better compared to BCH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 27, 2018, 05:50:51 AM

you are mixing apples with oranges. I see that you're probably interested only in prices, not the real value behind these two coins, therefore just do whatever you want, but you're not really helpful to the community
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
September 27, 2018, 05:48:17 AM

They are 2 very different assets
Ethereum is a platform. A lot of tokens are working o  top of the ethereum platform, and ethereum allow developers to  create smart contracts.
Bitcoin cash is "just money". It is a store of value, is not creating much more than just that. I think that ethereum is a better bet, because it can do much more Than a store of value could do
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 27, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
Maybe you should choose to invest in Ethereum, I think Bitcoin Cash still can't if you have to divert Ethereum for now. Whereas when Bitcoin jumps, usually Ethereum will also follow with its jump. This is only my observation. And you may also not choose it.

I would never deal with Bitcoin Cash. This fork seems to me something vague. Better invest in Ethereum - this is the altcoin, which has the perfect future. Buy ETH now, and soon you will get your money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 12:36:29 AM
If BTC is on the moon, BCH is capable of overtaking ETH, but I think that's hard to do because ETH has proven to us that it has stood the test of time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 12:34:53 AM
the second coin is nice actually. But if I will still remain with the ethereum. because I see that this ethereum increasingly popular this year. and this is very good for the development of the ethereum in the future.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 27, 2018, 12:17:58 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 27, 2018, 12:15:00 AM
Yes! I think there will be a great battle between BitcoinCash and Ethereum on who lead in the top Market Capital soon. But I am still trusting Etherum in this case. I will also be glad if BicoinCash can head-over to the second place after Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 12:11:03 AM

I think that can happen because everything in the cryptocurrency can't be guessed.
Yesterday I saw Ethereum in the copy by Ripple overnight and it surprised me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
September 17, 2018, 10:32:28 AM
I think you can invest into both of them because they have good projects. Both BCH and ETH price are low, this is great time to start buying some and wait for long term. Crypto still in downtrend and you have to patient when buying these two.
Pages:
Jump to: