Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH vs Ethereum - page 2. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 02:46:40 AM
All of that is profitable depending on the investment user. Which is more profitable to invest I tend to Ethereum because it is more stable
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 02:29:25 AM
I prefer to grow bitcoin cash (BCH) assets as much as I can rather than having to buy ethereum because I feel bitcoin cash (BCH) is better than ethereum. the supply of bitcoin cash is also very limited so it is certain that the price can be more expensive than the ethereum price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
Both of them are good. For investment, they are equally well suited. In what coin to invest, you have to decide for yourself. Your money.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 27, 2018, 01:39:44 AM
Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?
It is better to compare forks of coins only with forks, because there is an obvious difference in both technology and further use. And here everything is obvious for any investor.
Activity: 434
October 27, 2018, 01:35:09 AM

I believe that in this list it is necessary to choose an investment in the purchase of Ethereum. After all, it is the most reliable and secure option for long-term investments. Unfortunately, Bitcoin Cash doesn’t even have any chance of such a comparison, it simply has no important advantages over Eth.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
Hey guys, here is interesting project, blockchain crowdfunding, ICO will be soon
https://medium.com/whirlcrowdfunding/introducing-whirl-crowdfunding-on-the-blockchain-d177326940b7/
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 12:27:23 AM
Between BCH and Ethereum I am more inclined to choose ethereum to be made an investment, with the advantages that it has ethereum certainly has promising prospects to be made as an investment and profitable for the future
Activity: 350
October 26, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

Personally, I believe that both projects can be quite promising and profitable solutions for long-term investments. But I still think Ethereum is a confident leader in this comparison, given its progressive platform and really useful technologies for the development of modern digital society.
Activity: 602
October 24, 2018, 03:26:12 PM
There is no way to compare these projects, because, for example, the ETH project belongs to the category of trust projects that are among the leaders today, and as for the rest, it seems to me that the BCH project is a scam
Activity: 280
October 24, 2018, 03:25:31 PM
In my opinion until tonight, it looks like Ethereum will be better to remain an option in investing. Although the BCH will always remain behind ethereum and is still worth considering. Both are pretty good and potential.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
In comparison to BCH and Etherum. I choose Ethereum over BCH. And their are many reason behind this. First of all Ethereum is highly sustained cryptocurrency then that of BCH and this is the main reason which help me to trust upon Ethereum over BCH. Another thing is Ethereum is ranked as number two according to the crypto currency ranking and BCH ranked as number  four. Ethereum is also accepted by many popular countries and software countries then that of BCH. And this thing show how Ethereum is good then that of BCH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
October 24, 2018, 01:51:04 PM
If you think BCH is giving more profit than ETH than your thinking is right because we have seen BCH has introduced 2017 and it took over ETH within 2 weeks of birth. and its value was toched almost triple the ETH value in December end 2017.
BCH is having one more advantageous that you it is from bitcoin family ( hardfork ).
Activity: 392
October 24, 2018, 01:42:31 PM
BCH is more expensive than Ethereum maybe because BCH has bitcoin's DNA when it came to existence after a hard fork last year. But as to worth, Ethereum can be more than that of BCH because of the fact that Ethereum is used by most of ICOs today.
Activity: 770
October 24, 2018, 01:41:29 PM
I would advise you to invest in the etherium because it is much more interesting technology than in the fork of bitcoin and the more so now the price is clearly underestimated on the etherium
I think it's wrong, if we underestimate BCH, I think we have to put investment in these two coins, because both have the same potential and attractiveness of the same people.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2018, 01:36:22 PM
In comparison to Ethereum and bch. I choose BCH because BCH is much more sustained then that of Ethereum . In cryptocurrency ranking Ethereum is at second position and BCH is at 4 position. But according to current scenario BCH is much more profitable than that of Ethereum. In this time one BCH is equal to 444$ approx. Where as one Ethereum is equal to  204$approx. And this thing affects both currency investment markets. So according to this report BCH is good for investment and for other purpose.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 01:21:35 PM
Etheruem and Bitcoin Cash are not the same. Ethereum is a Crowdfunding platform and Smart contracts blockchain protocol while Bitcoin cash is an improved version of Bitcoin and with this explanation, Etheruem is more better than BCH and it will always be at the top.
copper member
Activity: 101
October 24, 2018, 01:06:57 PM
Ethereum is elite. The technology behind it, what it's capable of, what can be built upon it, the ICOs currently being made... It's literally it's own internet, BCH is light years behind, ethereum is where the money is.
Activity: 350
October 24, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
I would choose Ethereum for investments, which is not yet undervalued, although it has wide application in the market.
Activity: 448
October 24, 2018, 01:02:11 PM
Both should be very profitable , but Ethereum gives me more confidence to invest in mid & long-term . I don't think BCH will really overtake ethereum , in theory it is possible for a few minutes on highs of mega-pump , but it will collapse as soon as it happens and bounce back to it's usual 4 place .
It seems to me that Bitcoin twins will not have any relevance at all, since it is Bitcoin that is the ancestor of all cryptocurrencies. I have a little incomprehensible their role in the cryptocurrency market .
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
October 24, 2018, 12:45:06 PM
Both should be very profitable , but Ethereum gives me more confidence to invest in mid & long-term . I don't think BCH will really overtake ethereum , in theory it is possible for a few minutes on highs of mega-pump , but it will collapse as soon as it happens and bounce back to it's usual 4 place .
Pages:
Jump to: