Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 25. (Read 56817 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 10, 2019, 09:52:25 AM
it is true that many projects are now scam and also strange, we have to be smart in choosing bounty projects whose sales are good, now there are indeed many projects whose selling prices are not sold in the trading market

Therefore, it is better not to risk in pursuit of large earnings and buy those coins that are already being traded on good exchanges and have large trading volumes.
It will be much more difficult for you to make money on them, but less risky.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2019, 09:50:45 AM
all businesses do have to be run carefully and always think well in making decisions so that in the coming day the project will make a big profit. before you take part in the project you better check the project that will be followed so that you avoid the failed project.
Unfortunately, many business are not being run carefully because people do start those business only with the intention of scamming people. This is what mostly happening in the names of ICOs. I agree there are lots of good projects are there and they are running good and responsible ICOs but at the same time many people are starting ICOs without proper concept but for the reason of collecting investor's money and then to run away.

To avoid future hassles, we must be careful before adopting any new project. But, many people are just listening to their friends opinion or random people's posts  and then start joining into campaigns of new project without checking on their own. If you value your hard work then you should go for on your own analysis before start supporting new projects.

When there is a trend that involves a lot of money in it, of course bad people will exploit it for their own benefit. Super extra caution must be applied. But fortunately at the moment, the trend of ico has faded and I'm sure these bad people will gradually disappear. But we must remain vigilant, because they must be waiting for the next trends.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 09:30:44 AM
As i see nowadays there are lot of coins also created with the name looks similar with bitcoin ,so we have to becareful and we need to know their coin before investing on it. If possible take alook at the partner behind the project and also the roadmap. If the coin have a bounty program, try to take alook at the bounty manager also, because a good bounty manager usually rejected a suspecious project.
What you mean by "look" ? The graphic designing or concepts ? I believe these are NOT enough things for making people to be attracted by being similar to bitcoin or with any imitations. Honestly, I'm not getting your point up to the level you meant. Looking into the team and roadmap are always important before adopting any new project and ICO. I believe many people are already doing this and only beginners of this crypto space might get themselves as a victim of those scammy projects.

Participating in to bounty program should be done after lots of crosschecking and verification. I'm not sure how many people are valuing their hard work that they are going to put for a campaign still I do see many scam projects are finding their success only due to the people who are all ignoring those crosschecking.

I'm always not preferring to contribute in ICOs for many reasons but the prime one must be I should not support scammy people. Instead of looking for making big money out of ICo, I am more careful on not supporting scammers, it is kind of being more conscious against scammers.

Good write up about consciousness and hardwork
I will learn from it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
January 10, 2019, 09:27:54 AM
all businesses do have to be run carefully and always think well in making decisions so that in the coming day the project will make a big profit. before you take part in the project you better check the project that will be followed so that you avoid the failed project.
Unfortunately, many business are not being run carefully because people do start those business only with the intention of scamming people. This is what mostly happening in the names of ICOs. I agree there are lots of good projects are there and they are running good and responsible ICOs but at the same time many people are starting ICOs without proper concept but for the reason of collecting investor's money and then to run away.

To avoid future hassles, we must be careful before adopting any new project. But, many people are just listening to their friends opinion or random people's posts  and then start joining into campaigns of new project without checking on their own. If you value your hard work then you should go for on your own analysis before start supporting new projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 10, 2019, 08:46:28 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

In any market where there is money, there are a large number of scammers. Every human brain is given so that he could distinguish the deceivers and did not give them their money.
Thank you for your caution.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 10, 2019, 08:34:02 AM
I think one of the best method of knowing if a coin or a token is a fraud is time. If we wouldn't be carried away immediately by too much of the things they promise we will certainly see where the project probably headed. Promises gives us more encouragement but it would be too late if later the project will be gone. So I think time is the real enemy of the pretenders.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 08:33:35 AM
it is true that many projects are now scam and also strange, we have to be smart in choosing bounty projects whose sales are good, now there are indeed many projects whose selling prices are not sold in the trading market
Activity: 327
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 10, 2019, 07:53:41 AM
I think it is very difficult to avoid project fraudsters, but you are right that at least we have to be more careful in safeguarding our funds, it seems that scammers will not stop doing fraud and we should not be easily provoked by big prizes before finding clarity behind the project.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 07:44:42 AM
Actually , it is very difficult to select a project for investment. Hackers can create a full fledged trap which is difficult to understand. But still , project idea and team and Whitepaper can help alot.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
January 10, 2019, 07:39:27 AM
In fact, you need to be careful not only with strange projects, but with all! around is full of cheating and scam. a seemingly successful and promising project may fail or be a scam. so you need to be as attentive as possible
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
January 10, 2019, 07:39:12 AM
Yes, there are many scam projects around. We need to research all the coins or token before we invest them. I normally like to invest big well know coins, if any new project I would check their team members and I don’t like those project without team members detail, so if anything go wrong, we don’t even know who are they. Some scam project tried to presale their token and after that they exit the project and start a new one to scam people.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 10, 2019, 07:25:07 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
Thank you for your reminder, I will pay attention. If it is a scam project, they generally do not list the team members' information, and can judge from this point.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
January 10, 2019, 07:22:16 AM
Yes, there are so many apps like these, and these scammers should be punished by God. Their bright and deceiving owners, some newcomers to the cryptocurrency, are likely to be deceived, and the chances of bankruptcy are very high. According to my understanding, xrp plus is also like this.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 07:13:35 AM
trusted tokens are often used as a base and sweetener to make a fraud project. This aims to convince people to be fooled by the project they are making
Activity: 770
Merit: 146
January 10, 2019, 07:10:54 AM
Sometimes I read really weird things in folks signature campaigns, can't believe that someone invest there real money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 10, 2019, 06:40:42 AM
Many forks, too, are actually made for fraud. They first go up and then fall sharply, but for coins that create a quantitative volume of the market, it’s not worth talking at all.

It was created not as a scam, it was created because there was a group of people who agreed to separate and go in a particular direction. And altcoin is separated from Bitcoin or ETH are speculative tools of investors
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 10, 2019, 05:34:39 AM
This is very good advice, some people do not make any research before investing in a token and it's really bad because they lose out in the long run. It is always good to do you diligence before investing anywhere.
sometimes I am surprised, why do people easily believe in projectd that are not clear, then when the project is deceiving, they begin to protest. why they do not riset carefully first
Activity: 15
January 10, 2019, 05:29:06 AM
i only stick to the old ones.. no new ones for me.
Sticking to old projects also makes sense on some ground
But how’ do you get renewed profits
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 05:09:33 AM
i only stick to the old ones.. no new ones for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 04:42:29 AM
      We can not choose a random project when we want to invest a lot of money or participate in a bounty campaign (where we invest time, maybe a long time). We need to do further research, so the chances of a SCAM project to be smaller. But that does not guarantee that we do not have a SCAM project. Scammers have very well developed the skills to achieve the concept of a fake project, so it's hard to identify. Who would have expected projects such as Kepler and Elisia to be SCAM projects?
Pages:
Jump to: