Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 27. (Read 56817 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 10, 2019, 12:29:11 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
Ah, I already got one this kind of project. It's profish. It was listed in mercatox in the time of ICO. I had promoted thia shit thinking thay it will be a good one. Now what, this project is nothing but shit. I habe got approx $3 for a two months of promoting this ICO, lol. They have possibly scammed people's money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 12:23:00 AM
such projects continue to emerge. and because it only has a name that is similar and just a big enough price, many directly enter and join without thinking. this is wrong in my opinion because not all projects are good to run. the most important thing is not about the name, but the initial research in the selection to determine the project will be the result or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 11:56:53 PM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
I usually done some research when ever i wish to join into a project. I will always tried to carefully inspect the project that i wish.
After making sure that everything is good, then i will join that project, but if there is something suspicious about it, i'll be leaving it.
January 09, 2019, 11:56:11 PM
As for the market's situation now is down, also several projects are not also successful and does not gives award. By now, we should pick bounty campaign that has a good setup and has a good potential, so that it could reached soft cap and gives rewards.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 11:52:32 PM

Well, basically I see some projects turns out to be strange like the new Ethereum Classic Vision hard fork project basically they have a bounty campaign and I do not know why they conduct this.
Activity: 770
January 09, 2019, 10:41:19 PM
In term of a new coins, i always tried to find any info from trusted source, such as from the official telegram, official website and many other source that i think it's trusted. For coins that already available in the market, i always access it's market from the marketcap, that is way safer than getting it from another source.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 10:39:59 PM
Indeed many projects scam or fail, and we cannot know if we are not researching and plunging in it. This is our challenge to find quality projects that have a future. There is no need to extend the scam project and this will make it easier for us to find more potential.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 10:29:42 PM
yeah we already know about many scam project, but its hard to decide which one. Just becarefull everybody
Merit: 251
January 09, 2019, 09:48:37 PM
all businesses do have to be run carefully and always think well in making decisions so that in the coming day the project will make a big profit. before you take part in the project you better check the project that will be followed so that you avoid the failed project.
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
January 09, 2019, 08:56:26 PM
As i see nowadays there are lot of coins also created with the name looks similar with bitcoin ,so we have to becareful and we need to know their coin before investing on it. If possible take alook at the partner behind the project and also the roadmap. If the coin have a bounty program, try to take alook at the bounty manager also, because a good bounty manager usually rejected a suspecious project.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 09, 2019, 08:52:30 PM
They are just rinsing and repeating their schemes.

They keep on developing fork and new coins just to get enough money with that but in the end there's really no purpose with those tokens. It's good to see that you opened this idea that's being done by most of those lazy developers and that's a real quick rich scheme.
Activity: 448
January 09, 2019, 08:47:18 PM
This is bad for the beginners and also members that could be victim by such coins created. Fraud made coins should be reported immediately so that there would be no next victim. I hope this problem could be fixed soon.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 09, 2019, 08:38:34 PM
I guess it's not a strong project,
it's just that maybe they use the name of the coin that is already strong, but given the classic name behind it,
but anyway we have to be careful if we want to invest in a project,
and if you want to invest, then I suggest investing in a project that is already strong.
like coins that are ranked in the top 100 in the coinmarketcap.
copper member
Activity: 206
January 09, 2019, 08:15:53 PM
So many scam projects in crypto space, it's old news. I think anyone buying into any project without proper research is not getting it right. You might even buy tokens at ICO or what they call selfdrop, then after listing on exchange, the developers will dump so hard. This situation is not making sense at all, so one has to be careful. I remember my friends lost funds to PENT and XTM , some scam projects with same intent.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 09, 2019, 07:59:49 PM
Considering what we have faced in 2018 as touching scam coins and projects, i do not expect most of those that were in the space at that time to still fall victim of such.
Year 2018 was a year of lessons for all, except we choose not to know. I have told myself that if i did not do enough research on a coin or project, i will never buy. It is a safe way of not falling victim.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
January 09, 2019, 07:57:03 PM
Its hard to differentiate what project are legit and what are not. So we need to allot longer time in what project will we be joining. And look at the people behind that project if they had any bad reputation.
Activity: 84
January 09, 2019, 07:51:40 PM
I think the best signals where you can tell if a project is legit or a scam is to how much information is given about the project if it really does sound like a good idea, if they ask money upfront, most likey they are a scam, or if they don't want to say who they are or give any personal information.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 09, 2019, 07:48:31 PM
I think you are right when you said to be very careful om strange projects. We all know that scammers are all around waiting to scam people just to have money. Well, even in real life they exist so we need to be very smart and cautious in making transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2019, 07:47:44 PM
Yeah nowadays there are a lot of new coins that created to scammed people, and it's a bit hard to detect this intention because all we got is white paper, its very important to search the project more detail when you want to invest, if you are not sure about the project don't put your money in the project, don't believe everything from the people, do your own research
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 07:41:37 PM
Thank you for your warning. It is good that someone will remind about this kind of issue. It will give warning to all bounty hunters and investors.

Yes you are right because the warnings are important to be recycled for us and to us
But we need to be vigilant too and ensure to do your own research as well.

There will be more useless tokens in 2019, altcoins be wary
Pages:
Jump to: