Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 29. (Read 56817 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 09:32:44 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
ICO projects are now a lot of scams and we need to be very careful in understanding and analyzing. Many projects have scammed and fled only because the price of ETH is low.
I think we should not invest in ICO now. Let it die and a new form of capital mobilization will be established and it will be better than ICO. for example, STO, it is being loved by many investors.
Activity: 158
January 09, 2019, 09:28:00 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
Of course there are many strange projects and scams appear every day in this market. I was surprised that so many people were scammed when investing in those projects, they did not learn about the project and invested blindly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 09, 2019, 09:26:11 AM

Scammers are progressing. Old ways no longer bring money. I would be glad if it was more often covered. Since this will allow us to protect ourselves.

Now that the market are still sufferring from price falldown, that is really true that, ICO now are been promoted by many scammers which ruins some of the investors ,who invested in this  scam ICO, but for good all members  and investors must be careful with this strange projects , that might turn out to be scam project at the end.
Activity: 560
January 09, 2019, 09:25:28 AM

Lot of coins also created with the name of bitcoin too,so the investor need to know their coin before investing on it.I don't think people are much fool to find and differentiate in no time.
The most success bitcoin fork is called bitcoin cash and there is no competitor of the fork coin of bitcoin will raise success as bitcoin cash.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 09, 2019, 09:17:15 AM

Yep, there is many coins like this. Recently, follow by the hard-fork event of Ethereum, there is two coins are created , they are : ETVN and ETZ. They are not from ETH, have no any relationship with ETH
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2019, 08:54:01 AM
this is not the first and not the last time for fraud.
Many genius guys looking for a way to get rich fast.
I only use biggest exchanges to trade such as binance and kucoin so i am safe for now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
January 09, 2019, 08:52:30 AM

Lot of coins also created with the name of bitcoin too,so the investor need to know their coin before investing on it.I don't think people are much fool to find and differentiate in no time.
Demand creates supply. There are enough people in the world who will buy everything with "bitcoin", "ripple", "ethereum" ... in the title of any project at the next hype.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 08:44:07 AM
It's all about being smart on investing. If it is suspicious and easy gain, then come to think of it twice. There's more to everything and thus, you need to do your research.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 09, 2019, 08:43:01 AM
They have been for awhile already, it's just a matter of educating ourselves because if you do your job before investing, you will know that majority number of ICOs turn our to be scams and it has affected the market that's why we see a lot of project who pump, dump, then died, that's a way of the devs to get out with our money, so be aware of that. In this risky market, don't trust anyone but yourself, learn from your mistakes and be clever all the time.
Today it is hard to avoid investing in scammer projects.
I disagree, we can avoid that, and like I said, we need to do our job before investing which is doing a research.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 08:32:04 AM
If you are in doubt about investing at least 10 % it is better to choose another project. I say 10% as doubts about investing are always present and it is difficult to make a choice. Be careful, guys.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 08:25:32 AM

in this days a lot of tokens born without any develelopment inside,,
people should be carefull, and always make a deep research before buying my friend
always think twice before invest in new cryptocurrencies,  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 08:19:40 AM
Now there are a lot of such tokens that are bitcoin in the title, while they themselves are completely made on the Erc20 platform, of which most are scam!
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 07:51:01 AM
Many fake projects have been developed and even listed on different exchanges, we need to becareful of the kind of coin we invest in.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 09, 2019, 07:43:55 AM
One thing we have to keep in mind is that not all project are worth to invest in, therefore we have to do our research thoroughly before we throw our penny into a project or else we might always fall to their pranks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 07:09:48 AM
We will continue to have such project because scammers will stop at nothing to come up with different on how to scam investors, we just need to be very careful.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 09, 2019, 07:05:51 AM
you are right be careful of strange projects because there are so many scam project scams like bounty and ico too many scams token scams because their claims are investors when they attract investors to buy their scam token and many do this work so take care of them and know what others are doing with their group which also pay other people to invite to buy their coin or so they signify the person who create a group like telegeam so that they can become a bounty manager and others use the names of the administrators of the ico and put them on their website so it's better to make sure the administrators of the ico are better because they can also I've seen so much of this work that mimics the works of the first ico successors to impoverish with other people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 09, 2019, 06:59:48 AM

Scammers are progressing. Old ways no longer bring money. I would be glad if it was more often covered. Since this will allow us to protect ourselves.

I’m not sure when you meant say protect ourselves
Because I can see you wearing etherum classic vision signature

There are rumors about it been scam and fake
What can you tell us about that’s??
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
January 09, 2019, 06:56:30 AM

Only careful checking of project will help in this case. Unfortunatelly now many projects are turned up scam. It is a risk but it also could give much profit if will success. Have to find the balance
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 06:53:03 AM
i've seen a lot of projects that have strange names on it, and some of them are have a "XX" something in the last name of the projects even the tokens itself. So probably it was a scam project but not at all i guess.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
January 09, 2019, 06:51:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: