Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 28. (Read 56817 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
January 09, 2019, 01:15:45 PM
Many fake projects have been developed and even listed on different exchanges, we need to becareful of the kind of coin we invest in.

Yes you are right about several fake projects
And they are all listed on exchanges lol

Let’s be careful and do concrete researches

Be careful with etherum vision classic, there are news they request private key
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
January 09, 2019, 01:09:37 PM
Today it is hard to avoid investing in scammer projects. Scammers very carefully forge projects and pass them off as promising. And we realize that we have been deceived after a while, but nothing has changed.
Yes, unfortunately, this is true. A stranger has very few opportunities to verify the project and its team. You go on the Internet, and there almost all the information about such a project is only from the ICO team itself. Therefore, in order to fundamentally improve the situation with fraud in ICO, we need government regulation of ICO activities. If the ICO team is checked by the relevant state authorities and, moreover, the collection, or even better, the targeted use of the collected funds, as provided for in the prepared rules of ICO regulation in Russia, then fraud in the ICO will practically disappear.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 01:08:40 PM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
You should mention ethereum classic vision in your thread too. It has asked the participant's privatekey to receive the airdrop and someone found that the privatekey will have sent to the its server.
If a project asks for a private key here you can immediately understand that this is a Scam , I also think that this project is a Scam!
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 09, 2019, 12:45:25 PM
I more inclined to trust the proven information only, all the information about the coin should be checked before investing into it, although I think even I am sure that this is just the begining.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 09, 2019, 12:31:48 PM
Its not about name only, but about Whitepaper and all project,so before investing in any ICO investor need make realy good research about it, even check team members social networks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 09, 2019, 12:25:41 PM
It is not a new point that you should always be careful with every project where you put your own money in. Unfortunately people are too lazy at the moment and they do not want to even spend some time by reading whitepapers.

Some projects will make you more stressful when they are not paining are they are getting more work from you this will be most bad thing for a cryptocurrency used to be digest easily but some people will not make anything not taking so easily this will reach to more problem.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 12:25:16 PM
I usually don't care about coins with a copy name. There seems to be nothing but a little thing and try to list exchange platforms to attract people's money. The total number of them is too large and the team only thinks about money so it is not good for investors
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 09, 2019, 12:23:17 PM
It is not a new point that you should always be careful with every project where you put your own money in. Unfortunately people are too lazy at the moment and they do not want to even spend some time by reading whitepapers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 09, 2019, 12:21:10 PM
You are so right thanks for this info ,same goes for ethereum classic vision and wavex
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
January 09, 2019, 12:18:25 PM
Thank you for your warning. It is good that someone will remind about this kind of issue. It will give warning to all bounty hunters and investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
January 09, 2019, 12:14:37 PM
I don't feel sorry for people who invest in these shitcoins.
It should be totally obvious they are not the real thing.
And if they get scammed, then that means they didn't do their due dilligence.

A lot of these are get rich schemes by hardforking a popular chain.
Since most blokchains are open source any dev or tech savvy person can go in and hardfork it.
Then, you don't have to go through the laborious process of premining it.

Or, they are actually using a token, like a erc20 or nep5, and just calling it bitcoin ______, or eth _______

since there are so many decentralized exchanges nowadays, you can get that coin up and selling in no time.

Activity: 672
January 09, 2019, 12:00:24 PM
I think utmost circumspection should be employed by investors when putting their hard earned money into projects in order not to fall prey to some smart guys out there who are looking for every loop hole to rip off unsuspecting member of the investing public. As they say to be forewarned is to be forearmed . We just need to be really careful
Activity: 1008
January 09, 2019, 11:58:34 AM
Now a huge number of scammers and choose a project that will be successful is very difficult. Even an experienced person is difficult to make a choice. Therefore, scammers need to beware.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
January 09, 2019, 11:58:09 AM

Lot of coins also created with the name of bitcoin too,so the investor need to know their coin before investing on it.I don't think people are much fool to find and differentiate in no time.
The most success bitcoin fork is called bitcoin cash and there is no competitor of the fork coin of bitcoin will raise success as bitcoin cash.
But now Bitcoin cash is gone. I'm quite disappointed about hard fork Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin SV. They make the market worse by their battle and make Bitcoin cash disappear from the crypto market

It was purposely done in my opinion, this is what makes Ver richer and you have to really think why on earth he started to promote all for the economic freedom yet making the price plunge over and over. Someone must be behind him. You just can't trust a crook who had been forking to make money for himself. Mind you he may be doing it again.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 11:53:13 AM

Lot of coins also created with the name of bitcoin too,so the investor need to know their coin before investing on it.I don't think people are much fool to find and differentiate in no time.
The most success bitcoin fork is called bitcoin cash and there is no competitor of the fork coin of bitcoin will raise success as bitcoin cash.
But now Bitcoin cash is gone. I'm quite disappointed about hard fork Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin SV. They make the market worse by their battle and make Bitcoin cash disappear from the crypto market
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 11:21:39 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

Its sad that there are a lot of people who can victimize people of their through these type of scams. I how people wont get attracted to easy gain by joining these scam projects that are everywhere right now
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 09:54:26 AM
the participants who joined the project seemed like they didn't read in more detail, or they had never had a bad experience scam. and they are tempted by the high allocation of funds. so that it does not rule out that they will leave it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
January 09, 2019, 09:47:35 AM

that's why we should prioritize experience especially for knowledge for ico, but now eth has improved so that not all ico can use the smart contract. yes according to what I have read.
and I think there are a lot of ico projects that are experiences for all of us to be more able to learn and be careful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 09:46:25 AM

Yep, there is many coins like this. Recently, follow by the hard-fork event of Ethereum, there is two coins are created , they are : ETVN and ETZ. They are not from ETH, have no any relationship with ETH

We always see scam projects and scam coins. But these scam coins can make a lot of money for those who invest. You decide how to invest, but I don't think you're so afraid, you can't make money without risk Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 09, 2019, 09:35:01 AM
Yes, there are many new projects in last year, and I want to say only a few projects have succeeded in their ICO, otherwise, all is the scam project, no team, no whitepaper, no product, it was because anyone can easily create the token, they launched the ICO, when it ended, they all disappeared.
Pages:
Jump to: