Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 56. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
Sometimes patience is needed especially for investors, especially in crypto where volatility is common
and sometimes very unpredictable. The thing I do in moments like this is to follow the coins
and devs and see if they're still good according to their original draft plan or not.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:11:02 AM
Real investors normally believe in the project and stick long term with it.    Another thing to consider is also the project. Some are obvious scams so holders sell their assets before the project is abandoned.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 09:10:51 AM
Patience is needed in any business and crypto is also no exception.
I prefer to immediately sell nothing, even if the price falls and does not grow. In any case, there will be growth. And I have enough money for my life)
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 09:06:31 AM
The problem is just the people see that other people get millionairs with bitcoin. But they dont see that those people hold their coins for years. They think you can buy a coin and in two dasy it rises to thousands of dollars. But this is wrong. Its like on the stockmarkets. You need a lot of patience. If you dont have patience, you even dont have to invest in cryptocurrencies. So instead just looking for the money, you should interest you for the project the coins is for!
Activity: 110
April 12, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
Yes, I agree with you. For making the profit, we have to patients. Otherwise, it is not possible to make a good profit. Only patients can give you a much profit. And in cryptocurrency patients is very much demanding things. If anybody can be patients so he or she will make a huge profit which he or she can't imagine now.
Activity: 28
April 12, 2018, 08:56:31 AM
I agree. there is a lot of expectation of gains in crypto from the hype of the 2017 rise. I don't think we will see that kind of rapid rise again but more a slow rise with rapid up's and downs.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 01:53:39 PM
Patience is a Virtue!

You hodl and wait for the big profits to come in. A prime example is Bitcoin holders. Some users have had Bitcoin from the days when Bitcoin was just $100 and today Bitcoin is almost $18,000.
This is how you get rich. By waiting for the perfect opportunity.

And that is reality explained.Be patient ,keep trusting ,never be doubtful by listening to any bad news from anyone about anything ,even the fall of prices, and then no one can stop you from being successful and gaining huge profits.
Activity: 137
April 10, 2018, 01:52:32 PM
Buy more if you are still within the amount that you can lose and not have it affect your life in any negative way. We are still only at the beginning. Be patient.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
April 10, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
the point is , when you invest in an ICO , you actually give them your money (coins/tokens ) to develope the idea you invested in ,

it can take months/years before the idea or whitepaper is reached and around that time your investment could have value
I think sometime it is difficult to hold and to control the emotions when trading or hodling a coins. Patient is for our own good price is very volatile we dont know when the prices would go high or decline. But the good thing is when you know how to be patient a certain coin because this will makes you rich in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 01:35:39 PM
the point is , when you invest in an ICO , you actually give them your money (coins/tokens ) to develope the idea you invested in ,

it can take months/years before the idea or whitepaper is reached and around that time your investment could have value
I fully agree with you. To get a good profit, let's say with Ripple people waited 3 and more years, but got a huge profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 01:35:27 PM
Financial markets are very unpredictable. You may think that growth will come in a week, but it comes only after three years (for example). It is not surprising that many people lose patience and faith in the future.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Somehow it's funny to read this post from the golden times in December of last year.
If it were not so sad.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
April 10, 2018, 01:24:58 PM
Now is a difficult time. The market has been red for several months. Many people lose their patience and sell their assets. It will be some time and they will be very sorry about this.
Activity: 89
April 10, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
A lot of impatient investors out there. After Q3 Q4 2017 there are a lot of people hoping for overnight riches but the reality is slower. crypto can move a lot in a day but unless you're a whale this doesn't add up to huge profit.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 04:19:35 AM
Be patient, in the crypto world longer you hold more profit you get. But it is quite important to invest in coin after really good research. everybody cant win in same time so take your position and wait
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
April 10, 2018, 04:17:05 AM
Some people here are just enticed to join because they though of instant fortune from buying coins. They didn't really understand that everything here is a roller coaster ride, if you have a no guts, you'd better not invest at all or you'll end up cashing out when the prices are half your capital. I suggest they just wait and forget about their investment for a year or more that way they will have less stress.
Activity: 224
April 09, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

Yes it is. I saw when people invest in ICO, in which road maps first profit expect after 2 years, and sold coins after month when ICO ended, because price of coins goes down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

You're right but some ICO's are not delivering the product they will set a roadmap and make promises to investors but after they collected money they will abandon the project
Activity: 285
April 09, 2018, 05:34:44 PM
if indeed dev has good faith will surely appreciate the participants by providing accurate information about the time to share, rather than delivering unsaved promises, thus making the participants feel anxious.
must be clear
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
You're absolutely right. And to all the people who ask for help in investing, I say the same. But too many people want quick profits...
Pages:
Jump to: