Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 57. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 03:48:57 PM
I think, the most important way to win in this market is to be patient. Panic sales are often harmed.
Those who do not believe in the market will never win.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
April 09, 2018, 03:42:44 PM
Previously, I was very worried because the market was falling. But then I realized that nothing depends on me. Now I try to benefit from any market and growing and falling.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 09, 2018, 03:39:53 PM
i really like the quote from warren buffet (who is one of the greatest investors of all time in my opinion Grin ) the stock market ist just a tool to transfer money from the impatient people to the patient people !
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 03:37:30 PM
Impatient has driven away many of my friends from cryptos, they are in hast of getting paid(huge pay)  and they forget that Rome wasn't built in a day, so patient is the key of any investments once you are patient, the profit keep coming in gradually.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 03:25:04 PM
No doubt that patience is important thing when you invest in any coin. If you invest in a long term coin, you will be extra patient and you canget more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
April 09, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
the point is , when you invest in an ICO , you actually give them your money (coins/tokens ) to develope the idea you invested in ,

it can take months/years before the idea or whitepaper is reached and around that time your investment could have value
Activity: 31
April 09, 2018, 12:01:04 PM
Yes sure, patient is the key to success. Believe the price will rise again and the market will return to normal. make this a golden opportunity to keep investing. Becoming a millionaire needs a process.
To become a millionaire with the help of cryptocurrency, you need first of all a big success. And then the investors ' money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
April 09, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
Patience plays a big part when it comes to investing successfully in cryptos.
Investing in solid projects is important but more important is patience as some projects may experience periods of dips & volatility which may be a result of not quickly meeting their roadmaps, competition or general market crash.
However the solid projects will always standout.
April 09, 2018, 11:56:20 AM
Yes sure, patient is the key to success. Believe the price will rise again and the market will return to normal. make this a golden opportunity to keep investing. Becoming a millionaire needs a process.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
here's the thing though. i want to be rich right now. i don't want to wait. i want to make insane profits today. i don't even want to wait until tomorrow.
Activity: 252
April 09, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
It's difficult to be patient when prices are swinging so wildly.
Activity: 252
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
April 09, 2018, 11:43:13 AM
Invest and forget is the best strategy for me. I don't really know how to trade or any technical and fundamental analysis so I just bought coins I think has a future and forget and wait for profit. Patience is always the key to success.

May I know how long are you waiting for the profits? Do you have any specific range?
Because for me, it's hard to waiting so long. There is a possible chance that your coins value become zero.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
Invest and forget is the best strategy for me. I don't really know how to trade or any technical and fundamental analysis so I just bought coins I think has a future and forget and wait for profit. Patience is always the key to success.

that's a good choice to maximum your profit, but most of the investor can't forget it and wait for profit because you'll automatic go to check market price or your holder value, 100% agree with patience is a key to become success

my gf is one of them. I told her as long you invest in what you can afford to lose, just leave it
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 09, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
If they will only learn to observe the market trend through yearly and monthly basis then they would have atleast the idea of how they will reach the profit of their investment. It is not like magic that they can earn easily just buy investing through a couple of days.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
April 09, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
If u want a huge profit on your investment then you need to hold on your coins for a long time because now the price of every coins is very low and if you hold your coins until their price grow up then you will definitely get much profit. So, be patience.
Whenever the price dumps from the coins I've invested. It's an opportunity for me to buy more and hold it till it pumps. I understand that newbies are panicking when the price drops and withdrew their coins and tokens, and that's normal. They only have lack of education on how cryptocurrencies grow in the future and hoping for it to flourish soon.
Activity: 51
April 09, 2018, 11:23:10 AM
If u want a huge profit on your investment then you need to hold on your coins for a long time because now the price of every coins is very low and if you hold your coins until their price grow up then you will definitely get much profit. So, be patience.
But many altcoins will not grow in a few years, and many in general will depreciate and will cost zero.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
April 09, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

that's a good choice to maximum your profit, but most of the investor can't forget it and wait for profit because you'll automatic go to check market price or your holder value, 100% agree with patience is a key to become success
Activity: 19
April 09, 2018, 11:09:50 AM
I have invested only in the long term. studying projects well and hoping they take flight..
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 11:09:38 AM
It seems that many people have had to pay interest to invest so they can not wait so long. They demand immediate and much profit, which is unreasonable
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 10:53:58 AM
That is an actual true, a lot of people are getting loss and the website gets profit from it. This is how newbies are joining the crypto world. Nothing special about it.
Pages:
Jump to: