Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 55. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 333
April 12, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
I agree, just be patient, our profit is on its way, just wait for the market till it recovers. after a month or two, it will pump. we all hope the it would be sooner enough but, we cannot please it so just be patient.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 11:47:57 AM
How can this work and be applicable to bounty hunters, me as an example I need money to take care of some things and I have tokens I can sell to get the needed amount. What can I do?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 11:43:08 AM
As practice shows, the best strategy in crypto is hodl. You can track the price every day, wait for a small growth and sell everything, and after that experience a strong disappointment. It's quite an entertaining game, but there must be steel nerves.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 11:32:10 AM
Well if you wanna to be get a profit you must patient to hold it until the market go up, just waiting until a few day few month or few year not to change a situation, the market can back same again. So if you wanna be professional you must see the condition in market, because we dont know what happen when the price good or not.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 11:30:17 AM
To be patient is a good advice for sure.

But how many coins became worthless while you was patient?

I guess that crypto market is not for those who prefer stability and guaranteed profits.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
You discussing a venture or as a rule?

I feel that generally beginners are getting fretfulness since I see that the majority of them surmise that in the event that they put 10 pennies in crypto they will get righ over night.

The increases in crypto are colossal as they are at the present time and I dont understant why they are so covetous. A not all that long time prior when the main investement alternative was the stock and an expansion in 1% was viewed as colossal they grumbled that it is difficult to exchange and now when you can get 2-3 % over night they are not patiente.

That is the reason a few people will continue loosing theyre cash and will continue asking themself for what valid reason they are poor and some will increase decent benefit.

Persistence is the key and research.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 11:17:50 AM
Yes, try to wait for a longer time to get your profit, because the encryption currency market, could not every time is in a state of rose, so most of the time when the long-term holding, yield is not very low. Grin
Activity: 29
April 12, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
Thank you for advices, i'll try to follow.
Activity: 101
April 12, 2018, 10:54:25 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

For profit purposes, a holder can hold a period of at least 3 to 6 months or longer for an altcoin
You can not be persistent to keep an altcoin for a few days.
You are not a holder and you can be a trader

For trader in my opinion, Be patient for your profit is :
+ Patience select a potential altcoin
+ Patience to buy in good price range
+ Patient performance strategy average price
+ Patience to achieve profit goals
Activity: 131
April 12, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
indeed for now we can only be patient for the great benefit. because the price in the bitcoin market is far down. surely if the price has gone up everyone will be happy. it's time to take advantage of the doubled.
Activity: 280
April 12, 2018, 09:53:03 AM
To be sincere a lot of new comer don't know the meaning of patients in cryptocurrency, they just dump @ the rate they see instead of wait and get profit
Activity: 336
April 12, 2018, 09:45:29 AM
I think being patient is really hard to do if u place in danger situation in trading and investing, for the good profit comes to u is to more patients when you entering in the world of trading and investment because it could help u to dicipline your self.
Activity: 560
April 12, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
At the moment, you need to wait for the correct author of this branch wrote, well, and if you do not have enough time to wait, then you can not invest in crypto currency, you can sell everything and take your money
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
To be sincere, a lot of new comers aren't used to the bear market, they felt the market will continue in the trend they met when bitcoin was pumping hard and when reverse was the case they tempt to sell and leave the space not to lose everything of which if they are patient, it is certain gain will set in at the long run.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
April 12, 2018, 09:38:39 AM
With patience we will get huge profits. All investment need time to grow , it takes less than a year to crypto to gain huge  profit.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 09:33:01 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
What campaign are you talking about my friend?I know what your feelings right now.Its really affected for what happening right now that cryto coins are dropping.
Activity: 71
April 12, 2018, 09:27:32 AM
Yes. I agree with you. End of this year bitcoin will be around 20k. If wait can earn more profit. So need to hold our coins. After increase we can sell them
Activity: 532
April 12, 2018, 09:23:23 AM
It seems to me that many people will lose their patience from time to time and sell their assets. In fact, a lot of people will have to wait a very long time until the market recovers.
Activity: 266
April 12, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
I'm one of those people you mentioned ((I think that's a quick way to earn easy money, but I was wrong and lost their investment because of the stupidity, and not patience! But everything in this life I take it as experience and I didn't give up, after a while I started to make a profit and it gave me more confidence in yourself and your actions!
Activity: 130
April 12, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
Patience is a necessary and important feature in the world of cryptocracy. It does not always help if you are always on the offensive side, because soon you can make sudden decisions that you might regret. Patience is the greatest virtue.
Pages:
Jump to: