Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 58. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
April 09, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
I am trying to be patient in waiting for my profit because I know that it is worth to wait. As long as I don't need extra money yet, I'm not yet withdrawing it because I know that its value would increase.

Just curious. How did you gain control of this account? You are not the original owner of this account, Mr. Ethan Mckibben?

BTW, we also have your email address, VPN company, IP, and location.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 03:43:39 PM
Invest and forget is the best strategy for me. I don't really know how to trade or any technical and fundamental analysis so I just bought coins I think has a future and forget and wait for profit. Patience is always the key to success.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 03:35:10 PM
that will be good tunes,,waiting for the profit to rise its good because all the market are in poor condition now,,so selling it out now wont brings any profit,,on the way round ,,if we choose to wait for the profit,,what are we going to depends on
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
yes really, we should not take the time every day to see the profit of the moment itself and if I think babbling about the loss it would be better to stay alone, once a week to see whether the market is going pump or dump.
I think it is advisable after investing to forget about the coin for at least a couple of months. Even better if you sell coins in half a year or a year, in this case, the profit will be maximum.
it is true, but if the economic situation is pressed, some people want or quickly sell it, to cover up all their life ..
That's crap way. Never catch a falling knife, pick it up off the floor! You might miss a little but you save yourself the risk of losing everything.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
April 08, 2018, 11:34:05 AM
maybe if the shouting is a reasonable-looking investor because it enriches and supports their project but dev instead ignores the trivial issues that make investors hesitate
Activity: 44
April 08, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
Indeed.  Need to be patient on waiting for the payment for any bounty/bounties  we are participating.If the ICO is successful  then Im sure that t comes along what we are waiting for.wait patienty  and for sure  its all worth the wait.
Activity: 175
April 08, 2018, 10:36:11 AM
We should always be patient in everything because in right time it will result to a better future especially in crypto world everything that we do always keep in mind that bfore we dcide plan and do sme research first and the rest will follow so be patient always.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 08, 2018, 10:28:49 AM
Yes that is the right thing to do because to have a lot of profit you must wait a long period of time before you earn. Also patient is the only way to make more money in cryptocurrency, then it is the traits that need of many user of crypto.
Activity: 61
April 08, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
Yes we should be always patient. The successful traders they have a price target so they have more patient. We should have to, to be like them successful. If you invest and hold you should also wise and study so if you should wait patiently it will be worth it.
Activity: 336
April 08, 2018, 10:21:03 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink

As what I have said multiple times, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. Patience in waiting for the full potential of a coin is well deserved and much needed to be able to profit from it. We must defeat the sell wall in order to get a great profit from it.
Merit: 104
April 08, 2018, 10:06:31 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Yes, many of here is very afraid with the change of happenings and prices or values of the altcoins they got from the bounty but I think that is a good advice, to hold and wait and be patient because that is really the main skill that one has to master in this industry because we are in a world of cryptocurrency and here patience is a virtue. Do your thing and the market will do its job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 09:39:52 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

The problem is that many of the newcomers are looking for fast profits, if that's your goal you're going to have a hard time holding.
April 08, 2018, 09:36:35 AM
I am trying to be patient in waiting for my profit because I know that it is worth to wait. As long as I don't need extra money yet, I'm not yet withdrawing it because I know that its value would increase.
Well that is what im doing for long time, i just waiting for the perpect time until i can able to make many profit, and i am really have a long patience because i do believe that having a long patience can reay help us to be very profitable this year of 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 09:35:35 AM
By investing in encryption so long, the experience I get is that when most people make money, they have to make their own profits, and they can no longer invest.

Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 09:32:05 AM
If you not trading, yes, patient is the key to earn profit.
cryptocurrency is a long term investment, you won't get much earnings in short time.
you need to hold at least 1 year.
Activity: 130
April 08, 2018, 08:15:59 AM
I think,There is no such thing as a shortcut to happiness,the virtue like patience can be a tool towards what we dreamed in this crypto,that is why I really agree on the premises,"be patient for your profit".many of those who want to have an instant profit fall into scam,we need to wait here,we need not to rush in our descision,panic and worries is negative sign,and to have an instant profit,we have to think about it.
Activity: 126
April 08, 2018, 07:57:22 AM
Yes, it is truly useful to learn patience in this industry. I myself am still waiting for my pay. I almost doubted the system but because of my sister's testimonial, I am still waiting until now. Just be patient because it is the best option for this scenario...
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 08, 2018, 07:50:25 AM
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to remain calm during times of downturn. But those who are able to keep calm always win. I think values is best to wait until recovered.
Patience is not enough for many of us.
I realized that after I make an investment, I need to engage in some other useful activity so as not to think about it all the time. When there are several cases, then the brain is busy and no time for nerves.
Activity: 84
April 08, 2018, 07:35:03 AM
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to remain calm during times of downturn. But those who are able to keep calm always win. I think values is best to wait until recovered.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 07:30:49 AM
Everyone wanted to gain profit quickly , but he more you will lost ,because they have no patience and they're not willing to wait until their coins will rise up or pump again. i really agreed with your be patient for your profit
Pages:
Jump to: