Pages:
Author

Topic: Be prepared - page 3. (Read 12742 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 05:28:30 PM
Until now no one can say what will be happen in the future for my prediction until now lot of altcoins and tokens gonna continue to fall at this 2019 also same as 2018.
Activity: 364
February 07, 2019, 05:23:24 PM
I personally expect in the near future a more severe drop in the market. I do not deny the possibility of short-term growth of 10 percent, but more than confident that it will be only a short-term growth, after which the market will go down again.
Activity: 378
February 07, 2019, 04:37:09 PM
I cannot wait to see the next bullish market. The crypto industry was falling down for a long time and I think it is time to change it. Bakkt and ETFs launch should be big enough to make crypto great again.
Activity: 434
February 07, 2019, 04:16:45 PM
From the middle of 2018, I was ready for anything. I understood that the crypto market is entering a stage of stagnation and that for a long time we will not see a large increase in cryptocurrency prices.
The events named as OP can have an impact on price rises, however these events are all postponed to a later date and there is no certainty when they will occur and whether they can affect the crypto price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 06:44:56 AM
Being prepared is necessary to deal every possible market circumstances. Some of the saying " prevention is better than cure" so preparation is better than unprepared.
Prepared on what? On losing or leaving this extra ordinary market? We consume a lot of time on this kind of discussion, it's better to be more specific sometimes ( for the sake of everyone ) .

You know what I do think? We must be prepared for EVERYTHING. It means that we need to have another source of an income (not only the cryptocurrency). We need to learn much more about Bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 07, 2019, 02:59:53 AM
We need to be prepared for the worst consequences. I see how many projects just disappeared. I see that there are more and more problems in the markets. There are no solutions. There are no good projects for a long time. Which went to the exchange, gave the product. Pleased investors.
We need to have actions in order to prepared for whatever worst situation in the future.
You are afraid that some projects might disappear then maybe it's time for you to reduce the risk buy choosing a more stable project.
Investing your portfolio into BTC is a safer remedy to whatever problem may come since it's the most powerful coin in the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 07, 2019, 02:34:59 AM
It's better to focus on developing new projects.  Stop thinking about things that wont happen
Activity: 645
February 07, 2019, 02:32:27 AM
We need to be prepared for the worst consequences. I see how many projects just disappeared. I see that there are more and more problems in the markets. There are no solutions. There are no good projects for a long time. Which went to the exchange, gave the product. Pleased investors.
Activity: 345
February 07, 2019, 02:26:39 AM
I'm positive the bullrun will come back but no one knows when so I think you are right that people should be prepared because no one knows when so it might looks like bullrun won't come ,let's all stay strong and hope for the best
everyone is just waiting now, because there is nothing known about bulls happening when. we have to keep up with the market developments which are now very boring because the market is so bad I guess.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
February 07, 2019, 02:12:50 AM
I'm positive the bullrun will come back but no one knows when so I think you are right that people should be prepared because no one knows when so it might looks like bullrun won't come ,let's all stay strong and hope for the best
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
February 07, 2019, 12:58:10 AM
at least prepare for the good things and also prepare the poor results could have just arrived. 2019 even I don't think it will cause big changes. the fall of the value of the previous year will have an impact for the next year that will slowly recover and will not be able to ride briefly.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 07, 2019, 12:45:39 AM
Now it is really difficult to predict the future price of a coin. We are in a new space where there are no rules yet. My opinion, that upward shall go, but when...........  We must learn to work in short positions. Although I have many coins on them. Wait.
coin prices are difficult to predict because market movements are difficult to understand, changes can move at any time.

this will be like the what next, everyone doesn't know and they just think they are guessing, so we must be prepared for whatever will happen in the future if something bad happens.
learn and know about the strategies that must be done to deal with this condition so that they can continue to produce.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 07, 2019, 12:30:36 AM
Now it is really difficult to predict the future price of a coin. We are in a new space where there are no rules yet. My opinion, that upward shall go, but when...........  We must learn to work in short positions. Although I have many coins on them. Wait.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 06, 2019, 11:40:24 PM
Being prepared is necessary to deal every possible market circumstances. Some of the saying " prevention is better than cure" so preparation is better than unprepared.
Prepared on what? On losing or leaving this extra ordinary market? We consume a lot of time on this kind of discussion, it's better to be more specific sometimes ( for the sake of everyone ) .
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
February 06, 2019, 11:26:32 PM
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
February 06, 2019, 11:02:14 PM
Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
Just be prepared, not just on good news, but you also have to brace yourselves on some bad news on the upcomings. Because, all those mentioned events still not happening, and it can cause bounce back to down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
February 06, 2019, 08:57:27 AM
I agree that in 2019 we need to be ready for anything, as there is no guarantee that we will see bullrun. But at the same time we must keep the hope that this will happen very soon and prepare a strategy for maximum profit.
Activity: 640
February 02, 2019, 07:04:34 PM
These things will benefit the market, but it will be minimal. I am sure that in order for the market to recover and start growing again, it simply needs to fall to the bottom.

basically what you are saying is indeed true that the market will soon recover if it has fallen down, I think the market has experienced a very low dump but there is still no significant increase and is growing again. what is the decline in prices, which in my opinion is already low enough, there should still be a scenario again so that the price falls again and will later rise and grow significantly?
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
February 02, 2019, 06:35:25 PM
Agree with you, the market is cyclical and we will definately see another big bull run, but i think if can be in 2020 or 2021, or even 2019 who knows, but we need to prepaire all possible scenarios and just stay tuned.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 02, 2019, 05:30:14 PM
These things will benefit the market, but it will be minimal. I am sure that in order for the market to recover and start growing again, it simply needs to fall to the bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: