Pages:
Author

Topic: Be prepared - page 4. (Read 12742 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
February 02, 2019, 04:54:46 PM
Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
Lol, did you really see people jump up? Smiley
Cryptocurrency is most times what you cannot predict.
2018 was really a year of bear market, which was so much that a lot of people were in loss. The same will definitely reflect in this year2019, because it might take a lot of time for the market to recover.
I do not expect much in this year, except recovery, which might take a long time too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 04:48:58 PM
The year already started good for some crypto lovers. It won't always be good, neither do we expect things will stay bad. Whichever one, it's good to make up one's mind and accept whatever comes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
February 02, 2019, 04:12:34 PM
We always have to be prepared and it does not apply only to prices of crypto currencies, it also applies to trading.
You must be prepared to log on trading exchanges and complete quick deals when there is a green plum and take your profit.
Activity: 476
February 01, 2019, 06:39:27 AM
It would be nice to wake up in the morning and see how the market went up rapidly. But everyone understands that such a development is unlikely. The market has been falling for too long. and it is very difficult to move on to growth.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 01, 2019, 06:35:32 AM
Yes of course! We should really prepared on what will gonna happened in the market this year that's why I keep holding my investments to a further earnings. And I think that's the best thing I can do while waiting for the increase or anything happens in the value of thhat currency in the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
February 01, 2019, 06:14:39 AM
This is for sure, everything can happen so that we will not see any serious changes this very year, and maybe even next year!
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
February 01, 2019, 04:39:13 AM
Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

It’s always good to be prepared, but not only for low prices but for high prices too
Be at an alert
Have a blockfolio alert that notifies you of every increase in price of your altco
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
February 01, 2019, 04:34:47 AM
Exactly. Next month there will indeed be several important events, but this does not mean that the market will immediately recover and prices will rise (although this is very desirable). It seems that to change the trend in the cryptocurrency market, it will take more time.
Well, at the moment of course the technical analysis does not show much good signals that the market will grow in the near future , I think the growth that you expect will be by the end of 2019

We all are waiting for a growth, if there is a growth then we are willing to wait just to see it.
End of 2019 is a long wait because we are in the beginning of the year now, but if we can wait patiently, then we deserve to be here when the market bounce back again. It should be a real bonce back, otherwise we cannot call it a growth, it should not be a pump and dump again.
Activity: 266
January 30, 2019, 01:13:52 PM
Exactly. Next month there will indeed be several important events, but this does not mean that the market will immediately recover and prices will rise (although this is very desirable). It seems that to change the trend in the cryptocurrency market, it will take more time.
Well, at the moment of course the technical analysis does not show much good signals that the market will grow in the near future , I think the growth that you expect will be by the end of 2019
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 01:07:15 PM
Activity: 199
January 30, 2019, 12:47:35 PM
Prior preparations for likely things to occur will not actually leave us dumbfounded when such things eventually occur. There has been some divided opinions or views concerning what crypto market will look like in the year 2019. Some said, it is likely that the bearish market continues and other proponent said that there will be a a lot of recovery. In whichever case it may be, the point is that let's be prepared for both so we will not be caught unaware. Although I am of the optimists of quick market recovery.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
January 30, 2019, 12:26:02 PM
The year is still fresh and we do not know what the year holds for us yet i support the idea that we should be ready for what ever happens it could be good and also bad. But i want to believe this year will be good
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
January 30, 2019, 11:57:57 AM
As we see the price goes down, and i think we still should wait more for a new bull run and for a new ATH, maybe we can have this only next year, and possible this year will be only a little grow, maybe at 10,000$ only for bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 210
January 30, 2019, 11:54:05 AM
We are all waiting for the market conditions improvements, because people believe in crypto currencies and nothing can destroy this industry! Hold your coins and you will get rewarded for your patience in the nearest future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 02:52:40 AM

Trust it, bro. I am sure, very soon BTC and alts will go to the Moon and its price will be increased in several times. Just need to be more patient!
Activity: 1078
January 30, 2019, 02:50:58 AM
I agree with your point of view, if you come to cryptocurrency market you should understand that it is very risky, you need to be prepared for any stressful situations like BTC falling for 20% during a single day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 02:36:38 AM
I wanna believe no one knows what can happen,  that will change the course of happenings in the crypto world. It's so frustrating that people are left with no option than to keep suggesting, Fudding and all sort.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 30, 2019, 01:44:33 AM
Bakkht, ETF or whatever comes in the market, market will not get a hype as long as the real usage do not increase for cryptocurrency. People have to first realize the usefulness of cryptocurrency. I think nothing good will be come in 2019.
How to see the advantage of the cryptocurrency, if prices jump strongly and there is no stability, and if it is, then we will not see a strong growth, since stability can only be achieved by eliminating manipulation
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 30, 2019, 12:30:40 AM
Bakkht, ETF or whatever comes in the market, market will not get a hype as long as the real usage do not increase for cryptocurrency. People have to first realize the usefulness of cryptocurrency. I think nothing good will be come in 2019.
Activity: 504
January 30, 2019, 12:19:37 AM
All possibilities can happen, and we must be prepared for that either bad or bad, but I'm sure the market will rise again because conditions like this have happened before
Pages:
Jump to: