Pages:
Author

Topic: Be Safe - page 3. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 02:08:32 AM
There are always hackers who are trying to steal the cryptocurrency or bitcoin that we have, so always be aware and pay close attention to everything we will do in connection with the crypto or bitcoin that we have. The security of crypto or bitcoin that we have is our own responsibility and indeed only we are able to guard it to avoid hackers.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 01:48:42 AM
When we enter the crypto market, the most important thing is to be careful and secure the private keys on the wallets and transaction pages. Because they can be hacked and attacked, the transaction site can Get down and you'll lose everything if you're careless.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 01:23:49 AM
Be careful not to lose your information to the outside, as hackers may use it to get your wallet, be aware of the computer you are trading with, just use a private PC. Do not use for surfing the web, playing games, or Facebook, Twitter
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
October 30, 2018, 01:16:24 AM
Of course we know many scammers have in crypto market and they're always trying to getting hack our own asset wallet.so we have must be needed stable strong secority long write password and hide saving key.
Activity: 2
October 29, 2018, 10:41:28 PM
One of the most convenient and efficient way to protect your own coins is put them into the hardware wallet. Search Kaiser Wallet. I got it in conference for free.
https://youtu.be/OhyLUUErZwA. Check this video.
Activity: 4
October 29, 2018, 10:00:59 PM
yeah be safe always because there are so many hackers awaiting to hack your wallet, never ever give your private keys to anyone or any stranger. And also avoid suspicious or pishing sites.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 29, 2018, 09:33:23 PM
This is crypto and due to its decentralized nature, the total control of transactions and security to wallet lies in the care of the wallet holder. This is the main reason why every crypto user must keep safe their login details in order to avoid being scammed or phished. Never keep tokens on exchange sites after trading because exchange sites are always under attack.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 09:12:32 PM
That's why we have to be so smart in participating some projects or logging in to wallets online, we should have an alternate username and password to use, don't use the same username so that our  wallet account cannot be hacked immediately. Some wallet sites on the internet can be hack, so we must be carefull enough to secure our own account.
Activity: 283
October 29, 2018, 09:08:48 PM
In investing in bitcoin, we are obliged to be careful because of fraud and reliable hackers everywhere. We may not know the characteristics of the fraud, for that we must seek more knowledge about doing business in the crypto world. Maybe with adequate insight we can get invested in bitcoin smoothly and safely.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
October 29, 2018, 09:02:28 PM
There are so many hackers and scammers everywhere. Especially on the internet. We will never know if our transactions in the internet are fake or real. Just be safe.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 08:21:15 PM
yes i agree with you, be safe check twice the URL link before you input your password, email, or private key. and dont share your private key to anyone. just trust yourself
you are right, now it is very difficult to trust someone or a link given by a fellow friend, sometimes we cannot know what is in their minds.

indeed it will be safer if the private key and matters relating to assets are important, we ourselves hold.
Activity: 616
October 29, 2018, 08:07:18 PM
yes i agree with you, be safe check twice the URL link before you input your password, email, or private key. and dont share your private key to anyone. just trust yourself
Activity: 22
October 29, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
nowadays, keeping yourself safe with bitcoin can be a little bit complicated because of skilled hackers. They have enogh good skill to take away your wallet by your mistake even a mall mistake, so you always should be alert
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 29, 2018, 06:57:01 PM
That is the very important to do in each individual to be more aware in the safetiness of your investment. We all knoa that nowadays there are lots of scammers which we need to be much aware.
That's for sure. In our time, you can hack anything, and crypto-video is not an exception.
As the technology continues to grow, hackers are also growing so we must be very careful and put an extra security in our wallet. Exchanges are still not safe and we may not be sure what will happen in the future so protect your own assets as much as possible.

To be safe, you need special effort. Especially, we need to pay much attention to the computers we trade crypto money.
totally agree with you
Yeah, don’t just trust the security of your wallet on the exchanges you are using, do some extra security on your wallet and don’t trust easily any links coming from your emails.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 06:47:13 PM
That's not really new these days as the hacking of digital assets exchange becomes the target of these cyber criminals. I wonder why the teams behind these digital assets exchanges not putting SECURITY on their top priorities. I feel worried about my crypto assets that i deposited in a certain DAE that gives daily bonus rewards based on the amount of coins you have stored in their exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
October 29, 2018, 06:55:13 PM
I share your opinion on almost everything I've seen and I see good advice
But note that the cost of cold storage may not fit everyone
Only those who own btc deserve it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 29, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
To be safe, you need special effort. Especially, we need to pay much attention to the computers we trade crypto money.
To be safe is not keeping what you have on exchange for long specially of it is handsome amount. You give much effort to have it so make more effort to make it safe. Lost amount through hacking cannot be recovered and that is not anyone want to happen because it could be the worst thing that possible to happen and we have to take early action for that not to happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
Thanks for this resourceful information. I think people should actually stay away from all these free give aways that promise more than they can give. Staying safe and secured in the crypto community is a personal thing that i wish everybody in here should do in terms of protecting his/her funds from scammers. You can purchase a hardware wallet to keep funds safe from scammers.
Activity: 476
October 29, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
That is the very important to do in each individual to be more aware in the safetiness of your investment. We all knoa that nowadays there are lots of scammers which we need to be much aware.
That's for sure. In our time, you can hack anything, and crypto-video is not an exception.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 05:00:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: