Pages:
Author

Topic: Be Safe - page 4. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
October 29, 2018, 04:38:35 PM
We should be cautious about the safety issue every now and then we browse the unknown website which can bring huge trouble for us. If we concern about our assets and money we need to good use of our computer and internet security and should not share or public our private keys and password as well.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:06:28 PM
Actually, keeping funds on a web-based wallet isn't that safe. A cold wallet should be reliable as it isn't connected to the Internet, so the hackers are unlikely to steal your assets. I like this feature at CEX. In addition to it, the company provides more security measures and collaborates with banks. It's okay to buy, for example, DASH for EUR (https://cex.io/dash-eur) and leave coins on the exchange, not worrying much about their safety.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 04:23:23 AM
the question in cold wallets I thought is not worth it, because this is the first method of storing cryptocurrency from investors
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
To be safe, you need special effort. Especially, we need to pay much attention to the computers we trade crypto money.
totally agree with you
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 02:13:13 PM
To be safe, you need special effort. Especially, we need to pay much attention to the computers we trade crypto money.

I agree. Those skilled hackers can maybe even trace if you do cryptocurrency transactions in your own gadget, be mindful and observant if you find any suspicious in your devices. Also, always take care of your private keys and never share them with anybody but yourself.
Activity: 432
October 18, 2018, 02:03:14 PM
To every right, there is a responsibility. This is a common saying in my country and i believe it is so in almost all countries. What do I mean by this. You cryptocurrency is good and has saved many from the worries of central banks. What we need to do is to be responsible for our own security.
Activity: 464
October 18, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
That is what we need to do to protect our account. There are so many attacks from hackers and we need to protect our assets. We have no law here, no SEC protection. so never subjective.
Activity: 378
October 18, 2018, 01:10:44 PM
you  can   be   safe   by   exchange   platform  and also  there  is one   more  thing   that   is  very important  key s  they must  be   in  a  safe  place or    maybe  person  i  don t know  but  they  should.
copper member
Activity: 497
October 18, 2018, 01:05:38 PM
For me wallet security is the most important and because of that, I secure my private key and activate 2FA so that wallet security is safer and my assets are completely protected.
Activity: 42
October 18, 2018, 12:54:30 PM
Always be safe with your investments. Please note that AML BitCoin has a privately regulated public blockchain.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
October 17, 2018, 06:37:19 PM
I made a horrible mistake and that's why I had to lost everything. I kept my private key on my google drive and hacker hacked my everything! about 11K USD I lost! That money was all of my savings and the still, I am empty! Now I have a ledger Nano S hardware wallet and I feel safe with it. Your every point are very important and everyone should follow those points to keep their funds safe.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
October 17, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
Whatever is discussed, the hacker's account is very detrimental and unsettling to many people. They should use the intelligence they have to make technology useful for many people. And also stop to steal forever. Sad
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 17, 2018, 01:40:40 PM
It heart breaking to hear of big exchanges being hacked into and huge amount of bitcoin being stolen and that is also an indication that we are not safe and the only way to protect our assets from being stolen is to chose a strong security procedure for accessing our wallets and also be careful of who have access to our personal information.
Activity: 1022
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
October 17, 2018, 12:48:51 PM
Hackers are now prevailing. You dont know when did it hapoen to you or did it happen to you? So be careful everyone in opening some websites or link not familiar to you because it maybe the cause of getting hack of your account.

Yes you right my friend. we must careful now hacker really smart and he will try again and again to hacking someone. i have lost my all token in my MEW because clik link from airdop . and today my friend have lost 1200 USD On HITBTC EXCHANGE because forgot turn of Google Authenticator.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
October 14, 2018, 07:35:35 PM
Exchanges have one major vulnerability, which is that they need to be online,that exposes them to possible hacks.That will not be the case if you are keeping your tokens yourself, you could securely do that offline
Exchanges are prone for this hacking, and as an investors we should know how to protect our money on that specific exchange. We should not rely on the security that they will provide us, we should make move to protect our own wallet. Don't be too complacent about the exchanges you are using, its better to be safe than to say sorry later on.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
October 14, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
Thank you for the advisory
To keep safe of our investment need to always double check the account and always change password
And put strong characters and do not use email address in airdrop using email add from your exchange account
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2018, 07:00:02 PM
Yes, it is good topic, my friend. Because these days many newbies are coming to the crypto. So you don't leak your wallet Pvt. buy a hardware wallet if you can. it will not be a hack. 
Newbies are most victim of these hacking issues. It is best for everyone to be safe and should secured our important private keys not to be hacked. Never visit any links that will scam our wallet be safe and be secured everyone.
Yes.Be safe always as hackers are just waiting for the right time to start hacking again.We should be responsible in keeping safe of our private keys and it should be shared to anyone else particularly in an online transactions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 14, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
Yes, it is good topic, my friend. Because these days many newbies are coming to the crypto. So you don't leak your wallet Pvt. buy a hardware wallet if you can. it will not be a hack. 
Newbies are most victim of these hacking issues. It is best for everyone to be safe and should secured our important private keys not to be hacked. Never visit any links that will scam our wallet be safe and be secured everyone.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
October 14, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

The recent happenings of  hack are becoming rampant that exchanges are no longer safe. If the exchanges can get hacked this means you and me stand no chance at all so in view of this if you can do get cold wallet/ Web wallet to keep ur funds safe,  never leave ur long term bags on any exchange.

Do not visit random links and also stay away from airdrops requiring your private keys or Passphrase.

Do not store your private key or passphrase online.

It's called a private key or passphrase because only you should have it and not even the developers of the app has access to it and that is why if you lose your keys you have equally lost your walllet.

Stay positive and waiting for the bull run.
Stay safe everyone!

This isn't new in this world. Everyone trying to hack someones account is just normal for them because they don't give respect to others. So all we have to do is keep our account secure, read everything twice before doing it. About the private key best thing to do is yeah don't save it on your online accounts but save it on notepad or anywhere you think it is safe.
Right.This just keeps repeating again and again but this is also good to keep us remining that we should always be responsible to keep our accounts safe by securing the private keys and password.I know this is not really hard to do but others are still being hacked by some people who always keeps evil things.
Activity: 658
October 14, 2018, 06:24:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: