Pages:
Author

Topic: Be safe: READ THIS BEFORE TRADING/BUYING/USING YOUR MONEY - page 11. (Read 299218 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
For big amounts use an escrow system, unless the member has an excellent reputation. If he doesn't accept, forget the deal. Always protect your capital
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello, as I'm newbie here I understand that doing some trades with other will be a little bit more difficuilt due to 0 trust. Just asking for some hints. Smiley

- Which escrow services do you recommend for trading altcoins for LTC/BTC/ETH?
- Is it possible/or do you recommend to use coinbase.com wallet for receiving above mentioned altcoins? I'm not sure about fees for receiving altcoins there and if there are any special rules which I have to take care about..
Activity: 79
Thank you for the valuable information. I as a beginner will be very thorough and listen to good advice from friends who are more experienced in facing the problem of fraud. Very interesting discussion
Activity: 84
Thanks for the nice thread and posts!
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
This was a little terrifying for newbies.
You over underestimated them.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
previous thanks for this information.
too many fake projects for now, this information is very helpful to all colleagues who are here
Activity: 19
Thanks for  information. Smiley
Activity: 69
Thank you very much for your advice.it will help a lot.
Activity: 5
Thanks for the information
Activity: 117
Good to be here,  another lesson learned today!! Thank you for your advice Sir.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
yeah this really great message and it helped me lot in the about the trading and buying the altcoins and more.......
copper member
Activity: 42
Great to know, thanks for shared.
I'm newbie too Sad

Btw, it is a good recommend for other newbies who want to get started in cryptocurrency. Nothing is truth until you found something good enough.

Cheers,
Activity: 73
Thank you for giving us tips and information. Be cautious everyone.
Activity: 4
Alright, so I've been PM'd by a few people what red-flags to look out for since I have a pretty good track record of spotting scammers. Sometimes I get it wrong, but better safe than sorry.  Here's a couple rules to follow to avoid becoming a victim:

1. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's nearly a 100% chance that one of the parties is a scammer. I can not stress this enough.. just work with people who have been here at least a year.
2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.

Thanks very useful information
Activity: 15
Very good explanation for the newbies Smiley
Activity: 73
Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER"

Wow What a Golden Rule!

Thanks for this warm reminder anyway.
Activity: 15
Important information for the beginners in cryptotrading  Smiley
Activity: 28
Very useful post. Thank you
Activity: 2
thank you for the information
Activity: 28
Hello. Which is the best way to crypto for fiat?
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: