Pages:
Author

Topic: Be safe: READ THIS BEFORE TRADING/BUYING/USING YOUR MONEY - page 10. (Read 293260 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Thanks for the info.
Activity: 7
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Beware of new friends offering a lower price than the trading price, as bitcoins .... It is better to make a video call, escrow, which you can trust.
Activity: 7
It is a shame what the world has come too! people preying on others! It gets worse and worse!
Activity: 10
Try your best to pick the best coin you can afford to buy, it is always nice to have afriend or someone who is in the cryptocurrency field for a long time trading, to get knowledge about bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrency
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Your hints and advise are very well appreciated. They are all true. If all the steps highlighted are strictly followed and considered before trading with anybody, hardly can anyone be scammed. However, this is not useful for newbies alone. It still serve as caution for every other member on this forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
thanks for the guide sir, I've never deal in anyone here but if i have to. i would like it in person if he/she can't came up on this i wouldn't like any transaction either. this post is old but rich in ideas.
Activity: 6
Activity: 119
Thanks for the info.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Before you make any transaction or send money to any party, do some research on them. Check their reputation, see their feedback on trust, if you are going to trade with another Bitcointalk member or look for your name on Google.
Activity: 111
Thanks for the info.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
A lot of advice shared from seniors here, it is clear that comprehensive study is required to do any business not only in bitcointalk but I think in our daily activity.
Activity: 9
Thanks. That's right! Undecided
Activity: 1
Activity: 52
Thank you. I am also new!
Activity: 48
Activity: 27
just want to become a junior member of this forum
Activity: 32
Thanks for the advice and information.  I gain useful tips  and more knowledge. thank you God Bless to us  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 12
This is a very useful guidelines and advice to all specially to the newbies like me. This will help us a lot and serves as a reminder also.

Thank you very much
Activity: 1
Hi! I want to join Bounty Campaign
Pages:
Jump to: