Pages:
Author

Topic: Be safe: READ THIS BEFORE TRADING/BUYING/USING YOUR MONEY - page 13. (Read 299268 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
This is a great information for us people that are new and that wants to engage in bitcoin without proper knowledge. This is a great help thanks Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
BtC is not ready yet little consolidation for the moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Good to be here atleast I will get something to learn
Activity: 4
Thank you for your information. I'm a newbie so this is useful for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
The situation and the modalities to curb such issues doesn't come in a 'one size fits all'.
I'm new here but not new to so many platforms
Activity: 175
Activity: 322
Hello BCT members,

I'm new to this but very interst in digital crypto currency, Thanks you so much for spending your time to share these information with us. This is really important news for us.
Looking for ward to work witnh you in Future.

Have a great day,

Thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
How do I know better or good token to buy.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
thanks for the information about the escrow thing..
im a newbie and it really help me a lot, this will be my reminder
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
hello,
your information is more helpful.can you please help in trading by suggesting the best traders? 
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
I guess escrow should be use in any case independently of rank
Activity: 29
Alright, so I've been PM'd by a few people what red-flags to look out for since I have a pretty good track record of spotting scammers. Sometimes I get it wrong, but better safe than sorry.  Here's a couple rules to follow to avoid becoming a victim:

1. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's nearly a 100% chance that one of the parties is a scammer. I can not stress this enough.. just work with people who have been here at least a year.
2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.

I have too many things to learn.. This is my first lesson.. Thank you..
Activity: 72
Commit mistakes, without them, how? But thanks for the warning.It would be good if people learn through the mistakes of others
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
Yes there are lot of scammers in bitcoin forum today and this is really a great information to me because I am also a newbie and I am so grateful to you for making this thread for us. This is really a help. 
Activity: 1
I am new here, thanks for information  Smiley
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
Good advice for noob, i used an escrow too, when i was younger, so it is a smart way, because first time you shoudnt risk with it.
alos lately i hear many stories about guyz that was scammed because they wanted some btc but ofcourse without any information lost their money
Activity: 32
i agree with you about that
Activity: 65
hello to all collectors of physical bitcoin cold storage coins

I have a very rare casascius coin for sale .10 bitcoin, .10 bitcoin cash , bitcoin gold, and soon any other dividend splits of bitcoin ,

condition is mint and very nice handed to me by mike cauldewell in aruba in cocoa beach, very nice man. advised me to buy bitcoin and never listened until I saw it at 1200 from 300 and jumped on board.

selling this piece of history coin for

best bitcoin offer sent to

1HdzQqE2w3XWoywAXaJPjmVsqFBXmAzE7q

I will ship insured to anywhere in the world price included in bitcoin

I want to sell for 1 bitcoin or best offer.

payment must be sent to address above and I will ship your coin within 24 hours after payment received, I am a reputable dealer /concierge of only the finest items capital can buy,BBA NYU
Activity: 93
I'm done, i bought iota when it was in its highest price, 5.70 usd, i used BTC and now to get back the same BTC, iota needs to arrive 8.5 usd, yisus!!!!!

pd:i used 0.118 BTC
Activity: 15
Beware of new friends offering low price than the trading price like bitcoins....It's better to make a video call, an escrow that you can trust...be vigilant cause scammer is everywhere....
Pages:
Jump to: