Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 2. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 07:07:19 PM
In my opinion, yes
It has been ended a two weeks ago
But nobody know what tipe of surprise the cryptomarket can bring us tomorrow
So, just don't put all your money into a cryptoworld and divide your cryptocapital and invest into different coins (not in just one coin)
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
July 09, 2018, 06:50:06 PM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

You can sometimes see some green percentages on the markets, but I don't think that we can say that this is the end of the bear season. In my opinion, expecting to see good prices and having good profits before 2019 would be very optimistic.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:40:36 PM
No one knows for sure whether the bear market will end in 2018. Everyone simply believes that this will happen. In the summer of 100% there will be no active growth in the crypto currency, as the bears have not yet left the crypto currency market.
Activity: 602
July 08, 2018, 02:13:07 AM
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 08, 2018, 02:09:33 AM
Today I think we have hope for finally bear market over if the price goes up under $7000 we can change the game. It can be start of next bull run.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 01:56:20 AM
No i don't think they bear market is over, personally. In fact I think it's just 15 or 20% of the way through. I think it'll completely end in mid 2019 or 2020 if at all. Having said that, this is crypto and you can expect 100% rallies even in a bear market. You could also expect certain projects to outperform and give you handsome gains while some utterly crash and burn. That's just the nature of the market so be prepared and understand the risks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 05:58:32 PM
I think bear market will be at least until September-October. According to future news, market may move a bit. Especially with regulations, market will be better.

I don’t think so. Bitcoin just reached 10,000 months ago and since that started to go down. Now BTC is preparing for another bull run. Don’t miss this chance
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 07, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

My opinion is maybe not maybe yes? that two opposite answer is just mark, as we really don't know exactly when the Market will go green June is the last month of the 2nd quarter of the year  I think its to early to speculate but according to my own experiences since 2014 the BULLISH trend will begin in the last Month of the 3rd quarter of the Year which is September.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
Unfortunately it is not ending, 6-7 months passed almost and still dropping what is happening to market we dont understand, I hope something change soon and we can see good increases.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 07, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

Well these types of things are always difficult to call. I personally feel that the bear market will go on till at least the end of the year and most likely till 2020, when the next havening will happen, this could be the catalyst for the next bull run i think. That being said i dont think anyone here could make an accurate prediction
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 09:31:24 AM
Bear market is not over yet. I think that we are in a very important place. If Bitcoin falls below 6000, then we will fall further.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 09:24:04 AM
I do not know if this will be the month of the recovery of the cryptocurrency market, but I still hope that it arrives as soon as possible because I see a lot of pessimism around. I am optimistic because I believe in the sector and I do not think the recovery will be late, but I think there are also big speculators and "strong powers" that are influencing the market.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
July 07, 2018, 07:31:35 AM
A six month manipulation for the bear who made a big wall of the bitcoins price to rise again. Who knows, maybe these months are long enough to stop them. I also want to see green and hope that this could be the end. Bitcoin's price is a little bit higher now though.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
Bear market is almost over,  it's been around for a while,  affecting the price of all altcoins and bitcoin in general, I guess the bull will be around by August - September  I'm sure we definitely gonna be out of this bear market
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 06:24:27 AM
Nobody can tell when the bear market will end.
Short term market performance is really hard to predict even for experts.
If you believe in cryptocurrency, then hold it for a long time and you will be surprised in a good way.

Guys, do you really see the bearish trend? I see how the altcoins and Bitcoin are going up and down. And that is it no different fluctuations are seen. Everything is like as it has to be, my friend.
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 04:41:35 AM
I don't think that the bear market will end in July-August, perhaps this year it will not happen at all. It is possible to deceive the market, but this is only to shake out the last money from the remaining hamsters and inexperienced traders. Only after this will begin a smooth growth, and most likely it will only be in the next year, when no one will wait for the rise will not.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
July 07, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
it seems bear market is stopping and there is no bear market anymore, current market condition tends to go down because maybe from bad news attacking cryptocurrency price which finally make market tends to go down.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
July 07, 2018, 02:27:10 AM
This will be ending for sure, no market is destined to be for ever bearish. Since this is just a young age for the crypto markets i believe it's too soon for many people to say that this is the end for all of us here. All you have to do is ride the wave, the swing of up and down in order for you to survive. I am a full time here so i guess this is not new for me. I believe there are lots of surprises that will be coming for all of the holders and traders here so be patient.
Activity: 127
July 07, 2018, 02:08:37 AM
I think that all this has caused a significant reduction in the price of cryptocurrency and I do not expect that the downward trend will continue and for a persistent bear market reason, I am referring to uncertainty about cryptocurrency and ICO regulation, or brokers selling at the same time
Activity: 238
July 06, 2018, 01:55:56 PM
as expected the bear market has ended and now bullish growth begins! It is necessary to buy altkoins for the next 6 months and wait for profits!
Pages:
Jump to: