Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 4. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 03:31:12 PM
certainly it must be end soon. all news in the market are good. So, there is no doubt that you should buy some good coins now and hold it to get high profit
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
July 03, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

Bearish trend will end suddenly strong growth. The main thing is not to sell, otherwise you will buy then expensive.I don't think it will happen in summer, I think we are waiting for autumn which will show good growth. There is no sense to sell or panic, now the market expects patience and humility from us. The strongest will win, these are the realities of the securities market and the crypto-currency market. To become rich you have to wait.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 02:32:15 PM
no over yet
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 12:43:26 PM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

Although the prices are not so low as the last bottom prices, I still think the bear season continues. To be sure, I think it is necessary that following the next prices and the news.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 09:13:11 AM
No one truly knows when a bear market will end, we're still in a bear market as of right now, but if you really consider whats happening with the charts, we still havent really broken market structure and some would argue we've only been moving sideways for a while. Nevertheless, i believe its good to expand your horizons in times like this especially with accumulating assets. Idk if you're into the idea of ICOs but i'll give you a few to check out just in case.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
July 03, 2018, 09:00:41 AM
It is really hard to say when it will end; but one thing for sure is that we will continually have the bear/bull circle from period to period. Only question would be what is the price of the coin at those points. One of the things that affect the bear/bull cycle are heavy influences in the market, especially those who hold a lot of the coins. For now they can decide how that market moves, by dumping/or buying a lot - especially what are considered shitcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 08:53:33 AM
I do not really think the bear period has ended because though there are some slight changes but it is still very low. I know this time will pass and the bull period will come soon, it only needs more patience.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
July 03, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

I've heard that most of guys are telling that we will fight the end of bear market in June 2018, so there's only few days left. I am really anticipate in that. Because I am tired of all these red signs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 05:32:00 AM
I don't believe any speculation. I saw countless speculations at the beginning of the year, but none of them is correct. Although it is now in a bear market, there are still many opportunities to make money!
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 05:25:51 AM
There may be a lot of growing speculation about Cryptocurrency.
But I do not really believe that.
I believe that if there is any development about Cryptocurrency then I would rather prove myself.
Various speculations appear to influence the minds of many, but I prefer to prove it with time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
We didnt understand what is happening at the market from 2-3 months, we dropped much already and then waiting some rises with good news, but still we are dropping again and again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
July 03, 2018, 04:51:04 AM
There signs the whales are preparing to launch a new bull market .Facebook not banning adds anymore  250 million of new tether just waiting to be pumped into the market .Give it a month or 2 and bamm new bull market
Activity: 110
July 03, 2018, 04:49:45 AM
according to my prediction because at present there is a lot of good news in the crypto market, because there are a lot of dumps and prices have gone down a lot but for most coin like coins above, this dump is only half dump and there is still the same amount of garbage left before we can get out of this bear the trend and see the pump start.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
July 02, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
I think so look at the market now bitcoin has started to recover, hoping bitcoin can go back to $ 9000
Activity: 304
July 03, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

I had some bitcoins on my wallet since 2012, and then when there was a peak of Bitcoin in 2017, I found my private keys and all the stuff needed to access my bitcoin wallet, and I find out that I have $3,000 on my account. I sold it Smiley
Activity: 560
July 02, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
I think so look at the market now bitcoin has started to recover, hoping bitcoin can go back to $ 9000
of course, the price of bitcoins around 9000 dollars pleases the soul, But for a good mood, Bitcoin should rise to 12,000 or 13,000 dollars. Of course, in the future we expect the return of last year's highs.
Activity: 42
July 02, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
I don't see the bear market ending so quickly but we should expect that in the last quarter of the year. The bull will definitely come.
Activity: 110
July 02, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
I think if we are going to reverse the bearish trend, but drivers for growth are also indispensable, but they do not all have it for now, but It's not the first week that market participants prefer to react only to negative news about the crypto market. will most likely lead the market. Therefore, we can not talk about the end of the bearish trend now.
Activity: 364
July 02, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
in July is not over, I'll venture to assume that the market will unfold in September, possibly in the end of August
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 08:39:18 AM
Yes for now it is difficult to judge when the bear market will end. There is no fixed value in the investment market. It's changing every day. But I really hope that the market will recover and go to a higher market before the end of this year. a lot of good news and events are going on but not enough to spark potential investors or companies to join crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: