Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 3. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 6
July 06, 2018, 01:54:14 PM
Bear market, where? Find the right project and you find yourself in a bull market! Overal market will revive step by step i guess but no btc under 6k is what i expect. Greeting! Cool
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 01:26:30 PM
 I don`t share the same opinion on the topic of bear market. I was predicting the summer of 2018 as the one of the lowest points of the market. Simply because of the new laws and regulations for crypto in different countries. I also believe that it will recover until the winter of 2019.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 06:13:03 AM
The end of the bear market is the beginning of a bull market. See if there is still no condition for the re-emergence of the bull market. The market is still lacking in popularity, and global regulatory policies are still wavering. It still needs time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:06:13 AM
Yes, it will come to an end, the market will rebound in the next few months, so do not worry too much, just be sure to hold your penny, that's why I think the market I'm always up and I always hold my coin.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:24:00 AM
Yes, I think the bear market will definitely end, but this may take a long time, this is a process you have to wait patiently. Tongue
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
July 04, 2018, 05:16:02 AM
I think bear market will be long yet. It is not important changes for crypto. All gov's want to regulate and get taxes from investors and traders. Soft is poor. Binance is the biggest exchange and have been hacked. Are they don't have enough money for develop?
Activity: 35
July 04, 2018, 05:07:48 AM
still going my friend
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
the summer holiday season usually leads the market in a protracted flat. Activity is minimal and this point is skillfully used by puppeteers manipulating the market. how long will the bear market is difficult to say but we can definitely assume that bitcoin is still coming down to$5000
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 04, 2018, 03:14:33 AM
Not now and not in the near future i think, the price will stagnant until last year based on annual trends. Let see it in the beginning of 2019, now is the right time to buy some potential coins (btc, eth) so you will get your profit when it hit the beginning of Q1 2019. But somehow anything can be happened in cryptocurrency, lets hope bear will end soon and the price recover again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
July 04, 2018, 02:50:25 AM
Nobody can tell when the bear market will end.
Short term market performance is really hard to predict even for experts.
If you believe in cryptocurrency, then hold it for a long time and you will be surprised in a good way.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 01:04:26 AM
No, the bear market is not over yet and I'm afraid we're only in the middle of it. I hope by the end of the year everything will be fine.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
July 04, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
I'm afraid it's far too early to call the end of the bear market. It may take weeks or months, let's hope not years. Technical chart too damaged for such a fast reverse.
It seems right, even though market turns into green but it doesn't it is on the recovery stage. It totally takes weeks for that and see all coins gradually growing up. But even it takes so long but there is nothing to worry cause it won't disappoint us, only we give trust into crypto.  
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
I'm afraid it's far too early to call the end of the bear market. It may take weeks or months, let's hope not years. Technical chart too damaged for such a fast reverse.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
July 03, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
I think bear market will be at least until September-October. According to future news, market may move a bit. Especially with regulations, market will be better.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
July 03, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
It saddens me to say that this bear market is not yer finish and seems to last until the end of the year. The crypto world is really quite and the hype is no longer there. I still believe that we will be able to get back

If seeing the past history then this bear market will be till August or September and then we can see the Price moving up but the Max we can see below $15000 price this year so don't expect that it go more then that
Activity: 146
July 03, 2018, 06:17:05 PM
It saddens me to say that this bear market is not yer finish and seems to last until the end of the year. The crypto world is really quite and the hype is no longer there. I still believe that we will be able to get back
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 03, 2018, 06:01:40 PM
certainly it must be end soon. all news in the market are good. So, there is no doubt that you should buy some good coins now and hold it to get high profit
You know it is hard to assume that bear market will end. Actually if their is good news, demands, and adaptions growth will occur in the market. Instead, we can buy some during the bear market so when bull run start we are in good phase already.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 05:42:25 PM
I doubt that the end of the bear market, will still shake and very much sink your portfolio, very easy )

I have been constantly watching the situation on the crypto market. I cannot say that now we can see any bear or bull tendencies. The prices of the cryptocurrencies are changing so often that you can never make any predictions.
yes, nobody can predict a market ,but we see in the year before it, the price of crypto or altcoin will rise in the middle of the year until the end of the year and you see now altcoin prices are starting to rise slowly
Activity: 574
July 03, 2018, 05:40:55 PM
The bear market is in near of the end point
But it's not the end right now
I think the end is gonna be in a few weeks (with a market recovery + 2 more weeks)
Also the recovery process will be really hard and painful as in my opinion
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:59:41 PM
I doubt that the end of the bear market, will still shake and very much sink your portfolio, very easy )

I have been constantly watching the situation on the crypto market. I cannot say that now we can see any bear or bull tendencies. The prices of the cryptocurrencies are changing so often that you can never make any predictions.
Pages:
Jump to: