Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 34. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 12, 2018, 03:19:33 AM
for my opinion i think being a strategic person because you plan and strategy of what you're doing
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 03:04:26 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I believe that if you are smart then you are also strategic because you cannot think a strategy to earn money if you are not smart. Im believing in luck also but not all the time because there is a time that you are not lucky it is just a chance and right decision to take.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 02:48:06 AM
smart people who master a knowledge, not necessarily thorough and vigilant in the act, most people are smart just rely on his ability without thinking long ,, smart people will always be careful in acting always thorough and alert in a way that mature ,, that is strategic used by a smart person he will always be wise and careful in making decisions. despite the strong fate, but the people who maximally strive and struggle will successfully reap the rewards.
Activity: 157
January 12, 2018, 01:48:35 AM
When I saw the topic, It looks like interesting. If I would choose between this two I think I would choose both because You need to be smart and also to be strategic. Since we have different types of being smart, I am talking for being smart in earning money and I think being smart is not enough. It's not enough example let's say you have your usual ways on keeping and making your money larger but if you have strategy then you can earn more than the usual.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
January 12, 2018, 12:35:00 AM
I think an experience will lead us to a gateway of success. because an experienced person is courageous in facing any situation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 12, 2018, 12:30:33 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
all strategic person are smart but not all smart are strategic,strategizing one thing is really a mindfulness.and i believe that they are more progressive than those only smart person.but for me i think better be the same person smart that strategic so everything is possible and success is indeed in future.

P.s. I may not having that both but im sure i can do something more than others can.
Activity: 364
January 12, 2018, 12:21:07 AM
If we says about the crypto market or in general the thing is the person analytical skills because for the long term businesses you must have to be smart enough and to look so far from now so we can say that if they smart then they will take timely decision regarding investment and the other big decisions of their businesses. For bitcoin their must be the market knowledge and the usefulness of this currency.
Activity: 9
January 11, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
Being smart isn't enough to survive in the business world. Strategy plays a bigger role through your success and yeah it would be best if you're a strategic person because you can always outsmart those who rely on their head.
Activity: 70
January 11, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

There are different ways to be smart. A person can be smart based on what he knows or knowledgeable.  I agree that you should be smart and strategic at the same time.  I saw some peopls already who is smart yet they are not strategic in life that is why they dont progress.  If you aplly both here in bitcoin, probably there is a greater chance for you to success
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 11, 2018, 10:31:02 PM
To be really successful in life you have to be both smart and strategic person. Those who makes money while they are young and spend it at the same time, they would like to regret it for the rest of their lives. When you make money, invest it for your future that is the best thing to do.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 11, 2018, 09:47:25 PM
Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

Being smart is all we need, we can't be a strategic person if we are not smart enough with our decisions. People's attitudes are different, there are some people who are smart by just saving their money in a bank without profiting a huge amount but they only make sure their money is secured. While the others are not contented on what they have, so they make ways on how they can earn more even though there's a possibility of losing money.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
January 11, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
Strategic for sure. Most people can read up on certain things (like blockchain technology) for example and study it and become very knowledgable about it, these are facts. Although it takes a whole new animal to be able to get a feel for the market and than the confidence in your smarts being able to lay down the big bucks behind your thought process. I guess it would be both but I feel like strategy / confidence in yourself and what you are doing / investing is a much bigger factor in the end.
Activity: 144
January 11, 2018, 09:23:13 PM
Strategic. Anyone could be smart, could read all there should be read about how the Bitcoin works and how it doesn't, but without a strategy and being strategic, it might be useless. Apply what you learned from reading various facts and opinions on how to work well and improve life.
Activity: 280
January 11, 2018, 07:47:31 PM
Strategic i guess, it's quite hard to say being strategic is not a smart person so i think it goes the same way. For me it's just the same.
we cannot become a successful person if we don't possess this two characteristic as well as having a luck in life but all of these will become useless if you don't work hard everyday.
Activity: 154
January 11, 2018, 07:24:36 PM
To achieve success in any field you need to be smart AND strategic, because these qualities are useless alone.
You have to fix a goal, and be so smart to find the right way (this is "strategy") to achieve it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
Strategy is - by ethimology - the art of the generals.
It means that you need to choose a goal and a specific sequence of actions to achieve it.
To be smart without strategy is completely useless.
Activity: 125
January 10, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

Being smart and strategic here is needed because you can't earn money easily if you don't know how to trade. Buy dump coins and hold it until you want.Theres a lot of strategy but you have to search and learn about it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
January 10, 2018, 04:38:39 PM
What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.
Being smart means how you handle your bitcoin and knows all tricks how to earn bitcoin in less time  :)and acting strategic means how and when your invest money at bitcoin and all your future plans how to take your bitcoin earnings into a whole new level  Wink yes, luck affects some time but more then this your strategy and smart moves decide how much you earn through bitcoin Smiley. Yes it is true that investment market conditions not stable, but you have some patience in this case.  Kiss
Activity: 56
January 10, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
People who have self-control and motivation can be very smart, they can learn and make a self-progress. Another can have good brains, but lazy to do any stuff.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 02:35:29 PM
If you find yourself resisting being strategic, because it sounds like a fast track to irrelevance, or vaguely like an excuse to slack off, you're not alone. Every leader's temptation is to deal with what's directly in front, because it always seems more urgent and concrete. Unfortunately, if you do that, you put your company at risk. While you concentrate on steering around potholes, you'll miss windfall opportunities, not to mention any signals that the road you're on is leading off a cliff.
Pages:
Jump to: