Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 2. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 18, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
If a person is smart then they will be automatically done good strategies in their lives like if we look at the successful business man they have made good strategies and then follow different ways in a smart manner and come true their dreams. In the present time we have decided to do some good investments then for this we have different option available like we can invest in stock market or we can invest in currency market all of them are based on strategies.
Yes it is true, all smart people of course produce good thoughts and strategies, it certainly takes time, sometimes we like to speculate when we should always practice to make an analysis of all things.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 12:53:15 PM
If a person is smart he would also be strategic. Both characrerisitic is needed in order to become successful. Because it's not really enough to become smart. It would need implementation that requires strategy.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 18, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
I personally think it is a pre-requisite to be smart to be able to strategize. Like in a case of a wood cutter, a normal person will simply ax away a tree while a smart person will first make sure that his ax is sharp before chopping away. A good strategy can only be deviced by quick wits and smart thinking.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
If a person is smart then they will be automatically done good strategies in their lives like if we look at the successful business man they have made good strategies and then follow different ways in a smart manner and come true their dreams. In the present time we have decided to do some good investments then for this we have different option available like we can invest in stock market or we can invest in currency market all of them are based on strategies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 11:06:19 AM
Being a smart person or strategic is a very important thing to be successful, we will never be smart person without experience, always learn and take lesson from every failure and success is very important thing we do.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
There is the important difference between being smart and being brainy. I saw many academics with degrees which are very intelligent and endowed but they don’t find any sense and reason in investing and holding bitcoin. They consider it a dead duck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
intelligent and that strategy may be necessary in business, but the key to it all is courage, courage to take attitude and courage to face any risk, if courage already exists all will run by itself, whatever we can be good or bad it will be a very experience valuable, as long as we do not make the same mistakes then luck will come by itself, what is the use of intelligence and strategy if to try we think too much because too much we fear.
Activity: 136
April 18, 2018, 08:22:31 AM
I felt like being a smart person because we seems like spending money without thinking how can be preserved to be the smart person the future. Even though people are strategic but dont know how to handle money. I think smart and strategic should combine in each one of us.
Activity: 364
April 18, 2018, 08:15:24 AM
Manage life to make your family comfortable and well off. I remain principled that for life we need to work. whatever the work is done with pleasure. many people just spend money on his life without thinking of his future. I think to be able to make money from my work and invest, whatever the risks. I should be able to divide my funds as daily necessities and investments.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 18, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
For me I must prefer fo a Strategic person because people is really smart but different on strategic which how they can make their income expanded by their plan to step up at a time.
Activity: 95
April 16, 2018, 06:47:17 PM
Being smart person become you a strategic person as well because both of that have a good mind. If you have a good mind you will be a successful in that skills. That important!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 16, 2018, 06:29:26 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I don't think a smart person is not capable to handle his/her money.
Yes both being smart and strategic is required in today's world because if you are smart then you are capable enough to grab the opportunities that are available in the market, and if you are strategic enough then you can always find the alternative solution for your problem and you always have a strategy for doing your work in more effective way.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 16, 2018, 05:36:30 PM
I go for been smart but in my opinion been smart and strategy are almost the same because when someone is smart he/she think ahead and out the box by planning for to do at a point in time and such plans can be call strategy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
Smart people are synonymous with strategy. so when you choose one between smart people and strategic then indirectly you choose both.
Yeah if Someone is strategic it means he has some guts to appear as smart one, because only smart people can make good decision to hold with some strategy, right now we will have to arrange ourselves accordingly as buy some bitcoin with fixed price of 20k hold with your smartness for long time and soon your income with bitcoin will get double so if you will have strategy of holding and income to buy then bitcoin will make your rich within few months.
Activity: 882
April 16, 2018, 07:04:07 AM
I think strategy is important in the Crypto market. If you invest without a reasonable strategy you will easily lose money in the business. So let's improve our knowledge now, to prepare for a difficult Crypto market in the near future.
Being a smart and in the same time being strategic are the two things you need to enter the market. A smart man will know when to buy, hold and invest more.

This is the market knowledge. Being aware of the market tricks makes you rational and for a rational man, the Marginal profit can never be zero. Making strategies like how to do things and how to manage them gives you an extra advantage over others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 06:34:53 PM
I work with both ways what thing is needed at that time when it is required to be smart I think smartly and when there is a need to make strategy I make strategy and work on that strategy.
April 15, 2018, 01:12:25 PM
Maybe what you mean for smart person is academically.
Well if that so then I would rather choose strategic. Strategic is smarter than smart person (academic person) because they are the true smart. They can handle more problems to manage because to solve real life problem academic ideas sometimes are not applicable to use but it can be easily solve with the way of strategies.

Strategy can create from nothing to something, while academic smart is bounded.
Activity: 252
April 15, 2018, 12:49:59 PM
In order to become successful you need the two, strategy and being smart should collaborate each other because if you have the ability of the two you will achieve what you want.
Activity: 1204
April 15, 2018, 12:31:05 PM
they are a very important point to live life, especially in business. when you become a smart person, I think it will make you a person full of strategy and caution in making decisions. but I think it takes a lot of work to get it.
Merit: 122
April 15, 2018, 12:21:39 PM
It is all about how to be a good with money management.
Where to funnel your funds and when to know to pull out when investments become to risky if you have alot put into those holdings.
This can be applied when to buy and sell in cryptocurrency as it does in the real money markets.
This is not being strategic just experienced.
Pages:
Jump to: