Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin - page 3. (Read 9003 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 126
June 03, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
NEO , WAVES , ETH.
3 Altcoins very good for hold this years , for example ETH , Ethereum is platform for smartcontract project ICO crowdfunding.
Waves is same Ethereum but any some bug in there .
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 03:28:12 PM
Any altcoin is profitable at these days but you can look endor, helbiz and neblio, they can be good investment and can get good profit I hope, I bought little all of them.
What are you think about WINSTARS? It is a new gambing platform with a made alfa platform now. x30 in one year and on top will be 100$. Now 0.2$. Today is start ICO.
https://winstars.io/ru/?ref=p6Al28w4
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
June 03, 2018, 12:59:02 PM
Any altcoin is profitable at these days but you can look endor, helbiz and neblio, they can be good investment and can get good profit I hope, I bought little all of them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
Currently I am interested in Ripple and Neo let alone Ethereum
because coin coins are very potential and will provide great benefits,
and now become trending in altcoin and certainly be the best coin.
Activity: 294
June 03, 2018, 11:44:46 AM
I don't agree with you because there are so many other coins. And I think that it is better to look for another candidate for this leading position.  So think before you say such statements.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 03, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
Quite an interesting idea. But still, in my opinion, the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin and litecoin. After all, they are currently quite valuable and reliable in this field.
Activity: 182
June 03, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
I would advise you now to buy Pavo tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. Pavocoin brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

Today there are plenty of ambitious projects that are yet to make their mark on the cryptocurrency sphere this year. I generally like Chinese projects because they pump the hardest. My picks are Matrix AI, Elastos and Ontology to have very good runs this year
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 03, 2018, 09:23:49 AM
ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment
even now more ethereum transactions than bitcoin just cheaper ethereum prices
At the current moment, ETH is most promising and good altcoin to invest which offers a great potential and also fits the requirement of long-term investment. And it is the most appropriate time to invest in it as the currency is quite cheap to get and the price is still recovering that will surely get to an enormous height in the near future. So, it would be better to hold the currency and wait for the good time...
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
June 03, 2018, 05:05:49 AM
ETH is a king of shitcoins.
SKY has the best tech. May become a new king
Activity: 151
June 03, 2018, 04:57:36 AM
I think the best altcoin these days is Ethereum,
Ethereum has dominated the crypto market, you can see on the market many projects that use Ethereum Platform, I feel confident that Ethereum will continue to grow and become bigger in the future.
Activity: 350
Swipe
June 03, 2018, 04:11:07 AM
Usechain looks like a good project. I would recommend your research. Hashgard is a very good project, but the ICO date is not clear.
Activity: 512
June 03, 2018, 01:50:50 AM
ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment
even now more ethereum transactions than bitcoin just cheaper ethereum prices
Activity: 53
June 03, 2018, 12:19:44 AM
SEELE!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 12:19:13 AM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
Altcoin is best to be a long-term investment asset of Ethereum coins. Yes, I chose Ethereum because for me Ethereum is a coin whose development is very rapid and very suitable as a long-term investment asset. Especially every year the price of Ethereum is always increasing this is what makes me believe that Ethereum is a very promising coin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
June 02, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
I agree with you about the long term investment for ETH. I think it will thrive in 2020 when the Crypto market is stable and protected by the government and the SEC.
ETH's price will be at 2k $ per coin if the Crypto market is clean and protected. Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
June 02, 2018, 11:06:41 PM
For now the best altkoin for me remains Eth but other than that it seems Ripple and Monero will be a good coin also going forward.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 02, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
ethereum has a very promising potential to be used as a form of long-term investment when compared to the type of coin you mentioned, but on the other hand, BCD looks very promising if used in the form of short-term investments or used for short-term trading
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 07:19:28 PM
Right now Eth is the best altcoin.
The best altcoins you can look up at https://coinmarketcap.com/ . Just look at the top ten.
Right now im looking for a new one which has potential  like Usechain.
Here are the liks https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-usechain-mirror-identity-to-use-innovative-rpow-3432061  http://www.usechain.net/  http://www.usechain.net/ .
Activity: 395
June 02, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
i think waves is another long term holding choice besides ethereum
perfect platform, with DEX and have a lot of features such as smart contracts etc
Pages:
Jump to: