Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin - page 6. (Read 9003 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
i go for ETH naturally. it has got a great prospect seeing the ideas around it. there is a high investor confidence.
regarding the etherium. I also completely agree with you, because if you take into account the growth trend of the etherium, then today it is possible to invest in this coin profitably, and keep for the long term .
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 02:27:50 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
May 07, 2018, 12:11:53 PM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
In my opinion, the top 5 altcoin that we should invest long term are: Monero, NEO, IOTA, Cardano and especially Ethereum. Monero is very private, in the future, when the government tight control of crypto, so many people will use Monero. NEO also has good potential, it is called Ethereum of China because of the technology and direction is quite similar to Ethereum. As for Ethereum, this is the most common altcoin, it is the basis of many ICOs, in the next few years Ethereum will cost up to the moon.
Activity: 6
May 07, 2018, 07:41:20 AM
1. ETH
2. NEO
3. OMG
4. BAT
5. PASC

All long term.
Activity: 252
May 07, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
i go for ETH naturally. it has got a great prospect seeing the ideas around it. there is a high investor confidence.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

This is an old post but good thing you chose AE and ETH as this 2 altcoins is so powerful and you can see it today how they increase from 2017 to now .
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 05:34:35 AM
What do you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Adx (Price is low from ico but the price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for the long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
The best Altcoin I trust and I want to invest in the long-term Ethereum coins. Ethereum coins are one of the best of the other coins. Ethereum coin growth is very fast and the price is quite high. If we buy a lot of Ethereum and we invest in the long term we certainly will not regret it. Ethereum coins certainly will not disappoint its users. You have to believe.
Activity: 68
May 07, 2018, 04:28:29 AM

DASH, DCR and CRS
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 07, 2018, 02:13:49 AM
maybe, for now, I am choosing ethereum as my best altcoin because I have a feeling that this coins will make their highest price again soon. and besides that, I read that many investors want to get involve in ethereum projects and they invest their money to help the projects to continue to make a change but I need to read more info about this. besides ethereum, I have chosen litecoin and monero which can increase too like ethereum but it will need a long time to see this coin increase higher.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 01:03:54 AM
Now my choice has stopped on Apex, Thekey, Gladius. In my opinion, this is the top 3 altcoins for investment.
Activity: 56
May 07, 2018, 12:57:28 AM
Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up unlike ripple, and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
Activity: 294
May 06, 2018, 10:21:40 PM
I chose ETH as the best coin now. ETH is currently very promising for us to be able to benefit from investing in ETH. I think also this year ETH can be taken 2 alternatives, can with long-term investment and can also with short-term investment. Because this year's ETH increase is quite high compared to previous years. So even in the short term, you will already get a big profit.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 06:58:48 PM
I am still convinced and at my establishment to choose ethereum as the best altcoin coin. I have not been able to see any other potential coins because they still stick to ethereum as a good coin that has a stable price.
Activity: 52
May 06, 2018, 04:56:31 PM
I see the coins on your list are pretty good, and I just want to choose Eth, because eth is a better forward-looking coin and becomes a major network for other coins.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 07:23:27 AM
Currently, a lot of new progressive ideas, thoughts, a lot of cryptocurrencies in which you can definitely invest, and which will bring you into the plus.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 01:06:33 AM
Don't forget about the other coins from the top 200. I like matrix ai and thekey, gladius and obsidian. I think they will easily rise in price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
May 04, 2018, 08:06:40 PM
ETH would be the best Altcoins I think. It's technology already been used by many projects with using the Ethereum based token.
And if you look the fact, Ethereum is the 2nd top of crypto coins right now (Based on Coinmarketcap).
So there's no doubt that Ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment.
Activity: 434
May 04, 2018, 07:50:42 PM
I have no doubt about it that ETH is the best altcoin or cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. Thanks to its remarkable market cap that put ether in the second place as far as market cap is concern. I believe that ether will have blast this year compared to last year.
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. This is a way for farmers to better track their product and test results, and for better brands as a provider of safe, high quality, environmentally friendly products.
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 02:07:44 AM
Best for me i would rather try out something new like THUG for sure, this coin has a lot of potential in the future and has gained the trust of their community in a short lapse of time, anyone who knows about them can tell u if im wrong or not..ofcourse im talking about long term investment for the patient ones 😊😊
Pages:
Jump to: