Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin - page 7. (Read 9003 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 12:54:32 AM
If there is a coin I trust in my technology and future, it is Ethereum. Even in the most troubled times, a vehicle that does not miss out on its own investors

Ethereum is very suitable to invest in long term terms and very profitable. Possibly within a few months its
value can exceed $ 900 still awaits a very positive future ahead. We also need to know that
We can invest in this currency in the long term.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 11:44:28 PM
What do you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

In (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but the price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for the long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
The best Altcoin I can invest in the long run is Ethereum and Bitcoin. I choose Ethereum and Bitcoin because I'm sure these coins will not disappoint. Seeing the development of Bitcoin and Ethereum from year to year very rapidly and the price must always be high every year.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 10:49:26 PM
Many coin2 can be for us to invest in long term gan, I believe in ETH, NEO, BCH. All three will bring a very good victory in the next 2 years, And when the wave platform is over, the waves will be an opportunity for us at the end of 2018
Activity: 68
April 25, 2018, 07:10:58 PM
Decred and CRS  Smiley
Activity: 183
April 25, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
Currently for me ETH and LTC are the best coins in the market crypto, although BCC is currently above the ETH price but I think it will not last long, because ETH has good potential for more advanced than BCC.

I agree with what you say for ETH, yes indeed if on altcoin ETH is one of the coins that have excellent potential for the future.
because we can not doubt with the project developed by the owner and ETH team itself for the future prospects are more advanced.
Activity: 184
April 25, 2018, 05:52:42 PM
Indeed one of the best would be THUG, They have a very well detailed whitepaper and a very good vision for the THUG community..For me i hink that if they care about their members they will definitly progress and most likely to succeed. Grab yours now while u can☺☺

Wow, taking in consideration your nickname, i have only thing to say, you are probably being paid for shilling that coin in here, that is the only reason of why you are promoting that crappycoin in here, am i right or not?
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 04:46:41 PM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 140
April 25, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
Indeed one of the best would be THUG, They have a very well detailed whitepaper and a very good vision for the THUG community..For me i hink that if they care about their members they will definitly progress and most likely to succeed. Grab yours now while u can☺☺
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
April 22, 2018, 04:54:34 PM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

In my opinion there are some more

LOC (lock chain) Constant price in crashed market and  now increasing

HBZ (Helbiz coin) Huge potential for increasing , plus huge amount invested in ICO

EOZ Increasing rapidly
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 04:29:34 PM
Any coin can be best depends on what level the coin has reached in its roadmap, the advisory team behind the project and the rest. so nobody can outright say htis and that coin is the best. if you see the potentials in any coin invest in it, it will take a question of time to be very productive.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 22, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
I think that now there are a lot of good altcoin to invest, the market is gradually restore, reviews the altcoin also is gradually restored. I recommend investing in ETH because prices are stable and strong future development.
I would also suggest to go for Ethereum first. It is the number one altcoin and has maintained this position for years now. Ethereum is a little slow in making progress but the best thing about this coin is that one can trust it with his money. It has the most potential to survive. If we look at the community of supporters, indeed it is a big one like that of bitcoin. Talking of that, bitcoin should be the first priority of investor.
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 03:17:57 PM
Currently for me ETH and LTC are the best coins in the market crypto, although BCC is currently above the ETH price but I think it will not last long, because ETH has good potential for more advanced than BCC.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
April 22, 2018, 02:58:06 PM
For me the best altcoin is an etherum, because I like to hold my coins for a long term, and as you can see, there is a good way to earn some money.
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
My categories are: ETH, Neo, EOS, IOTA, XRP. The altcoin is estimated to be potential in 2018. And the recent signs suggest the prospect of being able to become a true, worthwhile addition to the moon this year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
April 22, 2018, 02:27:05 PM
At this time my best coin is the PKT (Playkey Token). It costs about $ 0.6 now, but I see the PKT project goes well.
I also got news from one of the CCP team in a telegram that the end of this month PKT will be used for subscription payment. and the price will increase by about $ 2.
For reference Read more this article: https://medium.com/@playkey/playkey-devlog-issue-twelve-42b2fa9f82bf
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
You forgot to mention STRATIS and NEO. These are the most promising and the best altcoins existing in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 22, 2018, 01:04:15 PM
I think that now there are a lot of good altcoin to invest, the market is gradually restore, reviews the altcoin also is gradually restored. I recommend investing in ETH because prices are stable and strong future development.
I also consider ETH to be a very promising coin, not for nothing that it is in second place among all the crypto-currencies.
Activity: 163
April 22, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
Powerledger, of course, real product + real developers with a good enthusiasm, and a lot of more stuff. I prefer POWR over everything.

The same for Quantstamp, a huge project, the product is coming out soon.. i have nothing left to say about them.

Activity: 224
April 22, 2018, 12:10:16 PM
There are many best altcoin for me...Ethereum (Good potential & good development), Waves(Future is so bright I think), Monero(Price is pumping at future), Litecoin(After 2years hit 400$)
I did not choose LTC among my altcoin to hold. ETH, NEO, XRP, Wave. In addition, I selected the young coin after the successful ICO as ODE. The next one may be AMN. These are very appreciated coins after the ICO when the market is down but it still creates great attraction and interest from the community and investors. I see the prospect and potential growth for their future value.
Activity: 98
April 22, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
Hello guys and gals check out this coin it is the most stable high staking coin i have ever found been sitting steadily at the 14 to 16 sat range for 3 weeks and is steadily getting more bid support 3 weeks ago the bid support was .5btc now it is 3 btcc so there is interest and it is extremely stable and stakes at 950% the teeam is gtreat take a look this is the real deal buy vulc start staking today and ride the wave it is awesome!

https://discord.gg/rCu22BG
Pages:
Jump to: