Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin - page 4. (Read 9003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2018, 02:38:26 PM
Ethereum and ripples is the best of altcoin at the moment
and potential will be rise in the future, I always hodl of this altcoins to get a profit in the future. Hoped.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
June 02, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
I agree with your description for ETH, the ETH is the most popular altcoins now in the market and it is next to bitcoin. I agree on you that the ETH is the best if you to invest for a long term.

As a investor, we have to find potential about the Bitcoin or Ethereum because in last year we have seen huge growth in terms of price. Yes, ETH has the ability to increase the price because recently we have seen many positive reviews about the Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 02, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
Also, I would add to this list eos, stellar and iost. All three coins have good potential for growth and they are traded on all leading and largest crypto exchanges. I'm sure that investments in these coins will bring good profits in the long-term.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
It is hard to choose the best .
The coins that you mentioned are fairly good , i actually know about only 3 of them and i am totally shipping those 3 coins . Other than that i would also advice to
go for the coins that are already registered to stay on the safe side . I am currently a lot into REMME coin . It is a very good coin and is already registered . It has gotten  attention as soon as it was registered . So why not put some stakes on it too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 11:33:55 AM
I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
I am interested in the project you are suggesting, PavoCoin is a good and experienced project in the agricultural ecosystem and I think, if joining in this project will provide various benefits for the future, Good luck to PavoCoin
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 11:32:26 AM
I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Yumerium, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
June 02, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
what criterias for best? Smiley its relativity issue. if one coin is best we can not necessary other ones Smiley
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 11:03:00 AM
As perceived by myself I like the ethereum most and I see it as the best altcoin. Ethereum is a powerful blockchain platform, so many other coin developers are developing on the basis of Ethereum and behind Ethereum are giant tech corporations like Microsoft, Intel,.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
eth,  bch,  etc and xrp.
beberepa coins that currently become my idol to inves in a long time.
mmenurut me they are very good coin movements to invest.
and for my trading now select stq
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 02, 2018, 09:18:03 AM
ICN holder's are got big advantages is this coin are added some big exchange that's why daily volume is high.Binance and OkEx is so much pretty exchange.Yep ICN are very promising coin.And personally i have NPSX is just great coin for long term invest.
In my opinion, VIT will be the most potential coin in the future. I see, VIT is currently a payment trend for many people watching adult movies. The demand for this service is increasing and the price of coins will increase in the future. In my opinion, when demand increases, prices will increase accordingly. So investing in them now is a wise decision.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
June 02, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
I agree with your description for ETH, the ETH is the most popular altcoins now in the market and it is next to bitcoin. I agree on you that the ETH is the best if you to invest for a long term.
Activity: 392
June 02, 2018, 08:38:09 AM
It is impossible to find a coin suitable to all your needs, and that it would justify all your desires, which is why I think that in this case you need a variety in choosing a coin.
Activity: 406
June 02, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
If we consider the option of investing for a long period of time, then choose Ethereum or bitcoin, they should grow in the future.
Activity: 370
June 02, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
For me, the best altcoin is ethereum as it is the most dominate altcoin in crypto and has very good technology and a good blockchain which make many projects use it for their transactions. It is also fast, safe, secure, stable and has good profit potentials.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 02, 2018, 06:24:39 AM
Among all altcoins I think the most prospect and can compete to be number one is ethereum, the main reason is because of the many tokens that use ethereum so it automatically requires ETH for transaction costs.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 02, 2018, 05:39:27 AM
This thread started back in August 2017 and the reality hasn't changed since then; ETH is the best altcoin. Period!
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
May 29, 2018, 04:44:06 PM
Yes, I also think so, and I think you will not lose if you invest this cryptocurrency in this field. If you invest wisely then be sure to plunge and do not lose.
Activity: 69
May 29, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
axpire isnt the best of the best but a x20-50 eoy. I expect realistic $1 atleast $0,5 if everything is going wrong.
They save really much money of companies with resolvr. they are based on a already established company with huge companies as clients: Coca Cola, NISSAN, IBM, NFL and more.
They have a utility token. If companies wants to save money with axpire they will use the token in the background and these tokens will be burned

https://medium.com/@CryptoDent/why-lsgs-axpire-will-revolutionize-blockchain-in-fintech-cadbe2f29fe2
Pages:
Jump to: