Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin - page 5. (Read 9003 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
ICN holder's are got big advantages is this coin are added some big exchange that's why daily volume is high.Binance and OkEx is so much pretty exchange.Yep ICN are very promising coin.And personally i have NPSX is just great coin for long term invest.

ICN is risky for me. I tried to have it for some time but I couldn't get profit from my holding. Then I gave up on ICN. Now I'm looking for new altcoins to hold for next weeks. I couldn't find good ones yet. Reading the forum, especially this thread.
Activity: 471
May 29, 2018, 02:44:50 PM
ICN holder's are got big advantages is this coin are added some big exchange that's why daily volume is high.Binance and OkEx is so much pretty exchange.Yep ICN are very promising coin.And personally i have NPSX is just great coin for long term invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 02:16:18 PM
I would recommend that you buy the Pavo tokens. Pavocoin core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Pavo. Every platform activity will require Pavo to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
Activity: 378
May 29, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
I think that the Ethk are the best Altcoin well, at least for me and the reason for this is its growth and I think that in the near future it will not go down
Activity: 210
May 25, 2018, 01:13:52 AM
I suggest you invest by using Ethereum.
Although for the long term is not a problem because it will get big benefits from investing using Ethereum.
I'm sure Ethereum is a strong coin and has a good future.
Therefore do not hesitate to invest in using Ethereum anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 07:39:46 PM
for me it's 100% ETH, then I'll point out NEO and XLM because they advertise their own blockchain and technology.
May 24, 2018, 02:45:53 PM
I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 01:55:38 PM
You can added two coin waves and Litecoin. Because these are also good coin and i think their future is good .
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
May 24, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
I agree with your list and beleive that ETH definitely stands a bright future being base for many new ICO's and smart contracts prices will reach moon soon.But i want to add some more alts to your list like NEO,EOS,LTC,Waves.They are growing very fast and prices will reach new levels soon and are worth investing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
The Best altcoin to date is Stratis! A very cool coin that has a great future. Soon there will be the first ICO on its platform.
Do you know when the first ICO comes on Stratis? I could not find anything on the internet. Do you have a link for that. that's really interesting. I also have some stratis in my wallet
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 01:05:22 PM
my best altcoin is still ethereum and sonm. Ethereum is a safe investment and SONM will be a big player in crypto in the future. Every week I buy a little Ethereum and also a little SONM token. I'm looking forward to 2020
May 24, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

CAT tokens by BitClave
My favorite blockchain project is BitClave. Nowadays everything we deal with is data. The data drive robotics and electronics, our laptops, servers and much more. A lot of things, actually! I know it’s hard to believe when you hear it for the first time, but the online ads market is worth more than $550b. And it’s also data! The big corporations like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and others collect our data and sell it to advertisers. We think we use the Internet for free, but it’s not like that! There’s nothing for free in this world. We pay for it when we buy products and services because businesses are forced to advertise their products. And they are forced to go to monopolists(Google, Facebook, etc.) So, BitClave is building a decentralized monetized search engine. They’ve already got a few projects working in test mode. Think of it yourself. We’ll own our data. And in case we want to reveal it we’ll get paid by businesses. It will be our money and not Google’s or Facebook’s. Our data will be stored on a blockchain, and we’re gonna have private keys to protect it. Think of it yourself. It's also good for businesses. For the first time in the history of advertising, they'll be able to control their expenses for marketing on the Internet. I guess this video explains their concept well. They also have a Telegram group. Bitclave (https://t.me/BitClaveCommunity)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOgmyEDsgw
Merit: 5
May 24, 2018, 12:22:27 PM
  In my opinion ether is a best altcoin (but it grows slowly), he has no serious competitors, this year at least. Eos can also show a good profit this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
The Best altcoin to date is Stratis! A very cool coin that has a great future. Soon there will be the first ICO on its platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
May 24, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
I think that every trader has his own favorite among the altcoins. Probably this is the coin that brought a lot of profit. At me LTC is a favorite coin.
Activity: 378
May 24, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
Everyone's answer will not be the same because it has different views about the altcoin. If I must choose the ethereum because this is one of the large coins but still within reach of my price and give you an advantage.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
May 09, 2018, 11:18:44 AM
Quite an interesting idea. But still, in my opinion, the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin and litecoin. After all, they are currently quite valuable and reliable in this field.
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 04:54:02 PM
Now there are a lot of interesting coins. I think that some projects can become very popular. I like ADA, IOTA, ETH, ripple. It seems to me that these coins have good prospects.
You chose coins with higher risk, it is okay, if you accept the risk and I will add also TRON to your list Wink.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
May 07, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
Now there are a lot of interesting coins. I think that some projects can become very popular. I like ADA, IOTA, ETH, ripple. It seems to me that these coins have good prospects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 04:43:52 PM
I think many altcoins with a working product and a community team are good, you have to choose for yourself which ones are the best...one of them is EOS. Competitor ETH.Soon they will switch to their own blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: