Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 18. (Read 170417 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
This is very hard from day to day to predict. But seem like we have some good predictions, holding most in BTC is logical choice rest needs to be divided on some other, my pick are LTC (sleeping giant), ETH, Ripple and XMR. I picked them from start of this year cuz i have fate in them and everyone should chose his/her pick wisely.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
I am going to invest in primalbase , it's got very good dev and bright projects.

It's not even started so check out

Why would you need an ico for office rental? Has nothing to do with crypto world. Seems like bs...
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Too many people talk about new ICO's, I agree with most of them. I think we can see big pumps for new ICO's. It's the year of altcoins, every coin has pump. Now I'm watching SONM, Monaco, OnPlace, Coindash, Populous, Aventus and Wagerr. All have very good potentials.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Sia-great idea but still not sure it will be hit or miss
Ltc-good coin with nice road ahead but still don't like messing with Chinese whales
Lbry-currently mining and holding it,think iit's going to be huge like the idea and they have active dev team
Zec and music coin,mining them to be ready for eth pos and exciting them to rise a lot with all those cards switching from eth
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
All altcoins are nothing but craps comparing to Wagerr, the one and only brightest star!

Last chance now, or never! Few days left for ICO. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911583.1180

100% agreed. One of the very few coins with a clear message, and a robust roadmap for a mass-market application, not living in dreamland (ANT... albeit I hold some).
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Stratis, Ark, Steem, Waves and of course Ether (nearly all ICO's) done on Ethereum
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
Humaniq, gilgam.es, Posw, Etheruem classic, Lisk, Steem, these are my best. I think they will be very high in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
All altcoins are nothing but craps comparing to Wagerr, the one and only brightest star!

Last chance now, or never! Few days left for ICO. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911583.1180
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
My investment in 2017
Stratis
Ark
Hmq
Xvg
Xby
Posw

I am in for long term ... i am not a day trader ..

Could you say why like the OP asked?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
My investment in 2017
Stratis
Ark
Hmq
Xvg
Xby
Posw

I am in for long term ... i am not a day trader ..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
I am going to invest in primalbase , it's got very good dev and bright projects.

It's not even started so check out
legendary
Merit: 1029
-
I suspect you are right there - its about time we had a bear market for a little while - most alts have grown unsustainably over the last month or two - the market needs a little correction - I'm sure prices will be back up again soon though
Yesterday everything looked so terrible, when BTC start to fall dramatically and nothing happened. Prices recovers overnight. Alts will recover soon, like nothing happened.. And who is the winner, one who stayed calm. This is not first and certainly not last time this happening.
I've kept my usual trading strategy running during the drop - I'm currently about 10% down overall from the peak but my bitcoin holdings have increased a few percent bit at the same time, if the BTC price were to hit 2990 again I think i'd be in a better position that I was when it was there before...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
-
I suspect you are right there - its about time we had a bear market for a little while - most alts have grown unsustainably over the last month or two - the market needs a little correction - I'm sure prices will be back up again soon though
Yesterday everything looked so terrible, when BTC start to fall dramatically and nothing happened. Prices recovers overnight. Alts will recover soon, like nothing happened.. And who is the winner, one who stayed calm. This is not first and certainly not last time this happening.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Not sure what are best to hold but these are what I am gonna hold:
Bitcoin (always, ever)
Waves (my fav)
LTC (I don't own now, but gonna buy in a month)
Verge (just small amount now, but I somekinda trust this one)
Sia (this one is the most risky to me, I will wait)
Bytecoin (this can make huge leap with good dev)
And Digibyte (this one is risky as well, I feel like these guys are good at marketing so I will try to hold)
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Has someone done extensive research on IOTA?
And even more interesting to me: Is there a real tech advantage of IOTA compared to Byteball?
Thanks to anyone that can answer.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
BTC
UBQ
XMR
ARDR
RBX
ETC

Cause you got all bases covered. Ethereum's ($ETC) covered, stable enterprise ready Ethereum is covered ($UBQ)  and the reserve currency of safety ($BTC) is covered. Also have a security focused coin covered (XMR) for the growing dark market. Plus a little bit of experimental for large asymmetric bet ($ARDR,$RBX).

These are what I have researched. I hold some others as short term plays.

legendary
No matter what you choose just stay focused and do not start panicking immediately when you see red on Bitcoinwisdom..This is crucial. You will find many threads here about CRASH and in this orchestrated attack you will win only if you hold no matter what is happening. It will recovers after all. Wink
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Ether, Lisk, and Stratis for the long-term.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
No matter what you choose just stay focused and do not start panicking immediately when you see red on Bitcoinwisdom..This is crucial. You will find many threads here about CRASH and in this orchestrated attack you will win only if you hold no matter what is happening. It will recovers after all. Wink
legendary
10% æternity
10% air
10% zec
10% civik
5% decred
5% pivx
5% nexus
5 % btc
10% eth classik
5 % stratis
10% aragon
5% guppy
5% coindash
5% bankor

Are these holding ratios? I'd feel much more comfortable with way more than 5% BTC holding as its the base currency - I'm usually holding 40%-50% in BTC
Pages:
Jump to: