Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 17. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
HEAT

- 100% new code.
- Segmentable blockchain (you can run a node only with the last segment).
- POS & POP (Proof of presence: the node having and seeding the rare segments of the blockchain gets rewarded).
- Outstanding 1000 TX/s rate (very much scalable).
- Very easy to set up a node and forge.
- Great tools for developpers to build microservices (sort of like smart contracts but executed on nodes instead of the blockchain), see heat-dev-kit on the github if you are a developper, you'll understand how great this tool is.
- Blockchain-based trading: sell & buy orders recorded on the blockchain.
- Only 13M market cap now, will go very much higher in a near future.

Get in, train is leaving soon  Wink

White paper - http://heatledger.com/HEATWhitepaper.pdf
Great interview (must watch) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGs2B-0goTI
Slack - https://heatcrypto.slack.com/
Website - http://heatledger.com/
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
MUE is on my watchlist - it is moving blockchain today to X11, it will be intersting to see what the changes have on the platform - there has been a bit of a price increase in the weeks upto the change
legendary
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I dig little for weekend and im thinking to go on some coin as investment not much just to see if my guts is right. Thin king to go on MobileGO, Giga Watt and FundYourSelf. Some are in ICO but they have potential to go high but think that this can be worth of risk.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I just bought some UBQ (ubiq coin) price is cheap/ they have an innovative and strong platform.

What is the difference between ubiq and other coin like ethereum, ethereum classic etc. What sets it apart?

- flux difficulty algorythm with advanced hash parameters for more safety
- exponentially subjective scoring is a optional opportunity to correct adverse network conditions and forks
- own monetary policy and mining block sheme
- use of 2gb graphic cards for 6 years (ethereum after 1 year only no usage)
- better holding of the blocktime
- pyrus small bugs fixed from myetherwallet fork
- own graphic interface fusion, pyrus the website and co. own name for decentralized apps (dApps)
- a cheap price and a good dev team a bit smaller circle than in eth
- apx network support token running on ubiq blockchain
- no ico and no premine (fair launch)

Obviously as an investor I am biased, but I think I invested for good reason. The potential is definitely there.

I am not saying that other coins are worse, but at 2$ this seems a prety good bargain. Speculation is speculation. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
There will be no best, just good picks. Bitcoins must be major to keep, rest can be ETH LTC DASH some good ICO maybe.
Still Bitcoin is bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Decred is a good investment in the short and long run. The price is now € 34.14. In the short term it hit € 81. In the medium term (within 2 months) it will hit double digits. And at the end of the year it will go over the counter for +€ 220 (6x).
Fundamental reasons are PoS Activation, and implementation of the Lighting Network
https://voting.decred.org/
Offcourse I advise to do your own technical analysis.

Made some good profit? donate:
BTC 3K9fW7pDch2eqD2ZFLmpvvuHHtxEQddrkS
DCR DsVkRh5Js6VVyKFUMFhzcccn2rUz9BoH39q
LTC Lg37Xjweh4W7rq6xZb5K6RWaTVpJMNkFwP

here we go!
trade active
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
There has been a big drop in altcoins today - I wonder how far it will go - could present a good buying opporunity once the dump has resided.

There is pretty much a pump and dump in altcoins every week. My portfolio of 13 coins swings 25% up and or down almost weekly, but since March I have only had one down week.
The bull run can't last forever, some of the rises have been pretty unsustainable - its been very fun trading in this environment though

Well of course this time isn't different, but the record volumes on Bittrex and Polo can't be ignored. There are many more crypto investors these days. Folks in their 20's are pouring in everyday.
legendary
There has been a big drop in altcoins today - I wonder how far it will go - could present a good buying opporunity once the dump has resided.

There is pretty much a pump and dump in altcoins every week. My portfolio of 13 coins swings 25% up and or down almost weekly, but since March I have only had one down week.
The bull run can't last forever, some of the rises have been pretty unsustainable - its been very fun trading in this environment though
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

legendary
legendary
best invest will be Status i guess or mysterium
I bought some mysterium at launch - hopefully the price will track in a positive direction
Activity: 28
Decred is a good investment in the short and long run. The price is now € 34.14. In the short term it hit € 81. In the medium term (within 2 months) it will hit double digits. And at the end of the year it will go over the counter for +€ 220 (6x).
Fundamental reasons are PoS Activation, and implementation of the Lighting Network
https://voting.decred.org/
Offcourse I advise to do your own technical analysis.

Made some good profit? donate:
BTC 3K9fW7pDch2eqD2ZFLmpvvuHHtxEQddrkS
DCR DsVkRh5Js6VVyKFUMFhzcccn2rUz9BoH39q
LTC Lg37Xjweh4W7rq6xZb5K6RWaTVpJMNkFwP
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
My favorite for this year is Zcoin. You can transfer the money with zero traces to one address then another address very fast. This technology is very new and this coin is very different than the coins wich aim zero traces like Monero or Zcash. The technic analysis of this coin is also powerful for the near future. the marketcap is $36m. and the number of circulating supply is 2,372,428 XZC which make this coin profitable for the future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
The best altcoin for me is ethereum because this coin will gives me higbprofit for sure ftaer few years. So its better yo buy ethereum before the price increase to the moon. Ether pump more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
I think the best altcoin to invest this year 2017 is ethereum because i belive the price of ethereum befire the end of this year maybe around 1000 dollars and I think it will happen that. But if you want also try to invest your extra money to dash, monero, zcash , litecoin ,waves , stratis and for sure if yiu buy this you can make a lot of profit. Make a resesrch so you can know the best altcoin in this year.
Ethereum will deffinetly go up, so as the fork ETC. I dont hink that it will reach 1000$, but maybe about 500$ for sure. About others cannot say the same, i think except status and waves others are overpriced already.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I think the best altcoin to invest this year 2017 is ethereum because i belive the price of ethereum befire the end of this year maybe around 1000 dollars and I think it will happen that. But if you want also try to invest your extra money to dash, monero, zcash , litecoin ,waves , stratis and for sure if yiu buy this you can make a lot of profit. Make a resesrch so you can know the best altcoin in this year.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
This is very hard from day to day to predict. But seem like we have some good predictions, holding most in BTC is logical choice rest needs to be divided on some other, my pick are LTC (sleeping giant), ETH, Ripple and XMR. I picked them from start of this year cuz i have fate in them and everyone should chose his/her pick wisely.

I think if BTC doesn't reduce its transaction fees, LTC is in a good position to become a big player in online transactions now segwit is implemented.
Segwit and reduced transaction fees for LTC is poised to make the coin more adoptable
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
best invest will be Status i guess or mysterium
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
OKCASH
PIECOIN
legendary
This is very hard from day to day to predict. But seem like we have some good predictions, holding most in BTC is logical choice rest needs to be divided on some other, my pick are LTC (sleeping giant), ETH, Ripple and XMR. I picked them from start of this year cuz i have fate in them and everyone should chose his/her pick wisely.

I think if BTC doesn't reduce its transaction fees, LTC is in a good position to become a big player in online transactions now segwit is implemented.
Pages:
Jump to: