Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 23. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
but why ripple? do you only see money in front of you?
stop supporting those who have been ruining the world for 99% of the population. Plenty of opportunities to make money yet you support the ones who rob you.
Ripple is not even a blockchain and even goes against what blockchain means.
Grab some Stratis instead or golem or Nem. SO many good coins with valid tech and usecases other than that shitple.

I know and I understand. And Ripple is also trying to explain that they are decentralized but as usual I won't just easily believe on single sources especially if it came directly from Ripple team.

Did you stop using fiats now in your daily life? Don't you have a bank account? If all yes then that's awesome. If not then all you need is to mirror yourself.

NEM and Stratis I got 'em too. 90% of my monies are in crypto already.
i understand your point, i truly do.
Anyway, what ripple is doing isnt so revolutionary as people claim it to be and banks can do it on their own soon if they want to without  ripple.
Im not blaming anyone for believing, i just see so many other better  opportunities and feel sorry for people to invest in a coin that thr company has close to 70% of total supply.  It is not a blockchain and will hardly ever be decentralized. Lets see what happens.
Do you know who is the founder of ripple?
I still couldn't bring myself to buy any ripple - for some reason it doesn't sit well with me...

Ripple is not even a blockchain, NEM will be the next in line to knock XRP down.

i love you man youre like 20% of the xem comunity power in 1 person, like a legendary monster boss before you can advance a level further
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
XEM, xem(nem) already solved all the disadvantages of bitcoin. also they cant be copied because they block all the resources that can be copied. so xem will be one of your long time holdings. maybe just it takes time but surely it will have a high potentials in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
stop supporting those who have been ruining the world for 99% of the population. Plenty of opportunities to make money yet you support the ones who rob you.
Grab some Stratis instead or golem or Nem. SO many good coins with valid tech and usecases other than that shitple.

I know and I understand. And Ripple is also trying to explain that they are decentralized but as usual I won't just easily believe on single sources especially if it came directly from Ripple team.

Did you stop using fiats now in your daily life? Don't you have a bank account? If all yes then that's awesome. If not then all you need is to mirror yourself.

Anyway, what ripple is doing isnt so revolutionary as people claim it to be and banks can do it on their own soon if they want to without  ripple.
Im not blaming anyone for believing, i just see so many other better  opportunities and feel sorry for people to invest in a coin that thr company has close to 70% of total supply.  It is not a blockchain and will hardly ever be decentralized. Lets see what happens.
I still couldn't bring myself to buy any ripple - for some reason it doesn't sit well with me...

Ripple is not even a blockchain, NEM will be the next in line to knock XRP down.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

legendary
Great to see a nice recovery in alt coins today - I managed to pick up a few on the way down

IXC seems to be making a resurge by the way - one to look out for IMO
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
If I were to pick only 1 then I guess it is Ripple. I know many people are against this coin like the possible centralized systems and its collaboration with the banks.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If someone out there could make something like Bancor (exchange with no counterparty) with a built-in card (they are partnering with Tokencard technically) and the ability to easy convert fiat to crypto and back (like Coinbase) it would be a winner IMO. The biggest hurdle to crypto is the complicated setup IMO (having to setup an account on something like Coinbase, buy one of the main coins, get your wallets setup, find a trustworthy exchange, exchange some coins and then pull them into your wallet, etc.).
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I think Golem must be in your portfolio. This altcoin will be one of the best in this year. There is some rumor about this super computer. The activity of this supercomputer also effects some other altcoin like Gridcoin Research. The price is not low and increasing day by day. But for long term investment still good.
Good luck
legendary
Subscribing to the thread - I've been meaning to look into Peercoin but didn't get around to it yet.

My main coins are currently XMG, LSK, EGC, IXC and DOGE all of which are running at low prices right now, I'm using the opportunity to accumulate on most of them. Hopefully they will pick up again in 2017
I am not interested in dogecoin because the price does not change any better coin steller.
I'll be buying DOGE again when the price is below 40 next - might have to wait a couple of months, or longer if the Chinese year of the dog keeps price inflated
Activity: 532
Nxt for sure.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Subscribing to the thread - I've been meaning to look into Peercoin but didn't get around to it yet.

My main coins are currently XMG, LSK, EGC, IXC and DOGE all of which are running at low prices right now, I'm using the opportunity to accumulate on most of them. Hopefully they will pick up again in 2017
I am not interested in dogecoin because the price does not change any better coin steller.
Activity: 317
at this moment i choose minereum for long term investments in altcoin,,
With a unique mining system the first self mining smart contract
just few days ago just listed in livecoin and today hit 0,005 BTC,,
in my mind this could be the best alt for this year
thank you
My vote goes to Minereum for 2017
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
My choice is Ardor, it has a very great potential
Activity: 515
Merit: 506
Screw It, Let's Do It
Up 2000% since I bought bytecoin BCN!!!

2000%?

On May 8 1 BCN was 0.00000036 BTC.
Today: 1 BCN = 0.00000088 BTC

144% Increase

I have bought bytecoin before before 8 may.

I always calculate my profits in dollar or euro, not in bitcoin because that price changes all the time.

Trust me when I say I have a 2000% profit.

Calculate crypto profit in fiat is plain dumb.
All that matters is shitcoin/BTC ratio. If it's up 2000%, then you are a lucky winner. Increading your BTC holdings with trash is all that matters.  Tongue

btw:

you posted: "Up 600% since my post!!! "

It was never up 600% since your last post. Percentage calculation is not your strongest skill.
legendary

2000%?

144% Increase

I always calculate my profits in dollar or euro, not in bitcoin because that price changes all the time.

BCN was at 4 sat not too long back - I sold most of mine when it hit 12 sat - was happy with triple profit - never would had expected the current price as the coin was considered almost dead LOL
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

2000%?

144% Increase

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Aragon is the best in 2017 cause they are taking the whole crypto decentralized idea to the next level, within the companies and jurisdictions themselves. It has the potential to eliminate borders and bring efficiency to companies who waste billions on all sorts of useless services that could be mostly automated like accounting and legal.

The best altcoins to invest in are definitely those like Aragon that will revolutionize the world, and they will bring huge rewards to those who see the vision early on.
Pages:
Jump to: