Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 24. (Read 170417 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
It seems that in this particular year if you invested in an altcoin then you probably made profits regardless of the coin but if you invested in coins like LTC then you probably did really good, right now I don’t have a big investment in altcoins but I plan to change that in the near future, so my earnings come mostly from my investment in bitcoin and that is it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Moon coin just hit 4sat just now on coin market cap, told you to jump on it, it'll only get bigger like apple comp.
Activity: 93
Verge probably is 1 of a kind investment.
Antshares in june going to be big.

May as well jump on another one that has been mined, which one!!!!

MOONCOIN haha.

Its only at 3Sat, I'm telling you it'll be big, bahaha, its like apple, the name is already there, doesn't matter what shit products they might release, its still got that apple logo on it haha. it was 1sat yesterday.

Moon Prices, just then, you can see 4 Sat coming!

$0.000082 (239.50%)
0.00000003 BTC (197.19%)

By on Bleutrade before it goes to Polo and Bittrex.
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ETH/BTC

A lot of Potential in my opinion, get into it to get more BTC.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Verge probably is 1 of a kind investment.
Antshares in june going to be big.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Mobilego's ICO was a huge success so I think it was the one of the best to invest in,
And right now I have my eyes on SONM let's see how this coin's ICO would end.
Activity: 515
Merit: 506
Screw It, Let's Do It
Up 2000% since I bought bytecoin BCN!!!

2000%?

On May 8 1 BCN was 0.00000036 BTC.
Today: 1 BCN = 0.00000088 BTC

144% Increase
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bytecoin:

-   Strong name, I prefer cryptocurrency with the word ‘coin’ in them so the public knows that they are dealing with a currency
-   Bitcoin are very desirable, litecoins now also, bytecoins will be next
-   Bytecoin is a SHA-256 currency like bitcoin, which means they can be mined with asic hardware, when bitcoin is mined empty farmers/miners will use their asic hardware the mine for other coins, most logic one is bytecoin. Farmers/miners are not just going to throw away or not use their expensive hardware
-   Good supply of coins, 190 billion, when I buy something with bitcoin the number is always very small 0.00000016 for example. When you pay with bytecoin in the future the number will look more like we are use to know like 1.2 or 2.5 bytecoin, the public will adjust to this more easily.
-   Cheap to buy, bytecoin are cheap at the moment, you can buy a million for a couple hundred dollar. When bytecoin become a dollar a piece you will be a millionaire.

Blowing the lid off the CryptoNote/Bytecoin scam (with the exception of Monero)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0;topicseen

Up 600% since my post!!!

Up 2000% since I bought bytecoin BCN!!!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Looks like alt prices are finally retracing back into BTC - wonder if its a full retracement or a bear trap - guess we'll see later on. Hope it retrces a bit further so I can buy a little more - prices have been too high for me over the last few days...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Potentially every alt coin can be huge success in this year. Was it some of the first ones and some with good potential in past year or is something with ICO. All can be big in price and in all you can gain and off course lose. Dont know if it is good to invest in several coin or just pick one and wait, this is something that individual must decide.

Market is full of coins that can be huge success so pick wisely.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
DBTC! Debitcoin! Holy crap did i miss this baby! Hopefully its not too late  Shocked Only 26 million coins, only 17 million mined so far and best part this coin has gone from 0.0003 cent to 0.003 cent in the last month!  Shocked an explosion to the moon is coming! This coin must be the most undervalued alt coin on the market! Think about it, 1000 dollars invested now could be worth well over a million soon! this coin is the only coin from what i can see that is very low price and has seriously potential to reach an 800 million dollar marketcap within a year!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't like the name, pass. I'll keep my grand.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
DBTC! Debitcoin! Holy crap did i miss this baby! Hopefully its not too late  Shocked Only 26 million coins, only 17 million mined so far and best part this coin has gone from 0.0003 cent to 0.003 cent in the last month!  Shocked an explosion to the moon is coming! This coin must be the most undervalued alt coin on the market! Think about it, 1000 dollars invested now could be worth well over a million soon! this coin is the only coin from what i can see that is very low price and has seriously potential to reach an 800 million dollar marketcap within a year!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
The most reliable and mid-level rise that will make coin and Cash . Addresses when Z is activated, the price too will increase .
Activity: 14
Bytecoin:

-   Strong name, I prefer cryptocurrency with the word ‘coin’ in them so the public knows that they are dealing with a currency
-   Bitcoin are very desirable, litecoins now also, bytecoins will be next
-   Bytecoin is a SHA-256 currency like bitcoin, which means they can be mined with asic hardware, when bitcoin is mined empty farmers/miners will use their asic hardware the mine for other coins, most logic one is bytecoin. Farmers/miners are not just going to throw away or not use their expensive hardware
-   Good supply of coins, 190 billion, when I buy something with bitcoin the number is always very small 0.00000016 for example. When you pay with bytecoin in the future the number will look more like we are use to know like 1.2 or 2.5 bytecoin, the public will adjust to this more easily.
-   Cheap to buy, bytecoin are cheap at the moment, you can buy a million for a couple hundred dollar. When bytecoin become a dollar a piece you will be a millionaire.

Blowing the lid off the CryptoNote/Bytecoin scam (with the exception of Monero)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0;topicseen

Up 600% since my post!!!
Activity: 5
At the moment I'm liking the look of:
 XVG. It's well-established, has a sleek and professional UI, and (I think) has a lot of potential to become a staple currency.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
I all in my money on waves, I have faith on the future of waves and waves community. They are still now undervalue compared to other altcoin like ETH which has the same level of quality. I will hold my waves until it reaches 0.01BTC each.

To each is their own, but I spread my investments over 10 different coins, but all my money is in cyrpto.

[1]How can you track your profitability through 10 different coins ? [2]how do you decide to stop loss quickly if one coin goes off for example ?
Investing in some altcoins is a good way to avoid big loss from an altcoin.
[1] We didn't need to track when we investing on some altcoins, we are only need to updates any information regarding these coins (about their future project as example)
[2] Set the limit stop loss from exchange sites if you trade on there.
Activity: 114
I all in my money on waves, I have faith on the future of waves and waves community. They are still now undervalue compared to other altcoin like ETH which has the same level of quality. I will hold my waves until it reaches 0.01BTC each.

To each is their own, but I spread my investments over 10 different coins, but all my money is in cyrpto.

How can you track your profitability through 10 different coins ? how do you decide to stop loss quickly if one coin goes off for example ?
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
what about Ark and Golem?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
Activity: 4
Factom. Huge potential and great devs and community keeping it alive.
Pages:
Jump to: