Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 29. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 01:19:50 AM
I think bitcoin is the best coin for long term investment
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 25, 2018, 01:14:30 AM
If you are asking for my personal opinion then I believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum & Vechain has a good scope for the growth. I believe that Bitcoin will give space as a major player in global fund transfer industry, ethereum has a scope for growth in the automation sector and weekend is coming up with the solution to the product verification issue. I am expecting good returns in terms of investment in the coming years for these three coins. I am still in the research process so I won't comment the coins on which I am still doing my research. However, this is my personal opinion and it might be completely wrong so it is strongly recommended to do your own research before making an investment decision.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 06:48:25 PM
in my opinion, the long-term investment for cryptocurrency is bitcoin. because since the first stand, bitcoin has been showing good performance from year to year.
Activity: 24
June 24, 2018, 01:54:34 PM
Trade.io is a longterm investment. Unlike others that... Only for short term.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 24, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]

As for me, no one can replace bitcoin when it comes to a long term investment. I believe that it is still best to have bitcoin for a long term investment because it could really provide us a good gain in time. It may take a long time but I believe that it's all worth it if we'll all just have more patience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 10:53:46 AM
of course the best thing to invest is bitcoin because bitcoin is a coin that has a very limited total supply with a very high demand that would make bitcoin expensive.
Bitcoin is best and is best for long term investment. The volatility in the price is high but I am sure the future is very bright and due to this more and more people are investing their money  in bitcoin. Altcoin will take long time to grow, but still small investors put their money in low price coins because they also have big potencail and in the future they will also rise.

Activity: 224
June 24, 2018, 03:14:34 AM
I have experienced that only BTC is good fro long time investment and other coins are useful for trading purpose only. In such big market crash only BTC has fallen less otherwise Altcoins has  fallen approximately 1/10 of its value like Cindicator,Electronium, Trx etc.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:38:33 PM
For me bitcoin is the best coin you can invest in for a long term because it continue to increase while sometimes its going down but  still it is reliable and can give huge profits in the future.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 04:22:47 PM
[/b][/i]
In my view a very promising coin to be taken advantage of as a long-term investment may be a bitcoin still very viable for traders because with the existence of a relatively rising price movement certainly be a very large trader opportunity to obtain a maximum profit.
Yes long term trading is profit worthy as it give us more chance for earning than losing, as of you will have patience and will not sell at lowest price, then you can get profit no matter what you are using, but according to the market condition I think best coin for now is bitcoin, it has more benefit and advantages than other alt coin, bitcoin is high in value and demands these days so chose bitcoin only
Activity: 296
June 23, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
[/b][/i]
In my view a very promising coin to be taken advantage of as a long-term investment may be a bitcoin still very viable for traders because with the existence of a relatively rising price movement certainly be a very large trader opportunity to obtain a maximum profit.
Bitcoin is safe choose but i think it cant make a lot of profit  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 11:17:39 AM
For me I choose for long term investment bitcoin and ethereum because I know that this 2 coin has a potential but is up to you if you want to invest in any coin better to choose the good one

Agree with you on these two coin and would like to add some more coins which are good for long term investment. XRP, DGB and AE are some coins which you can use for long term investment.
Activity: 102
June 23, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
 I personally for the best coins still keep bitcoin.
Activity: 378
June 23, 2018, 10:58:12 AM
[/b][/i]
Activity: 296
June 23, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
[/b][/i]
I think XVG is good choose.It's has good project
Activity: 392
June 23, 2018, 10:19:38 AM
[/b][/i]
I think that in the near future you should not invest long term in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and plummeting for many consecutive days, after falling to the $ 6000 level, the current price Bitcoin is recovering to the $ 6200 mark. According to my analysis, this is just a slight correction before the bitcoin price can continue to decrease. So you should not hurry to buy bitcoin at this time please be patient waiting for bitcoin to milestone 5300.
Activity: 125
June 23, 2018, 08:28:18 AM
The best coin for long term investment would be Cardano, Tron, Stellar Lumens. And ofcourse, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin. All these coins mentioned are wide in market capitalization in which we can depend on as an investment.
Activity: 294
June 23, 2018, 06:36:58 AM
For me I choose for long term investment bitcoin and ethereum because I know that this 2 coin has a potential but is up to you if you want to invest in any coin better to choose the good one
Activity: 490
June 23, 2018, 03:09:13 AM
[/b][/i]

Kindly stick to Bitcoin and Ethereum if you are looking for the best for a long term investment. The two are still your best bet for now because of their share size in the market.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 02:56:12 AM
[/b][/i]

In my opinion the best coin invest both in long term and short term trading is the cryptocurrency found in the top 10 of coinmarketcap. Avoid investing in new ICO and other newly launch cryptocurrency, most of them are being dump by hunters and will only rise at first then turns to an unimaginable price later.

Yes, you are right option already the prices of those first top 20 coin in CMC has decreased a lot. So it is good to buy beacuse the values of those coins has decreased a lot. If you buy and hold them for certain period of time you will make much profit.
It really doesn’t matter in some scenarios that what is the coin in which you are going to invest you money. Right now, as you have told, every single coin is down. Including bitcoin, all the altcoins are down too. They all are facing biggest dump of the time that is lasting for like six months. But don’t just worry, this is best time for you to buy bitcoin or any altcoin and wait for high prices.
Pages:
Jump to: