Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 28. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 07:02:31 PM
Currently I am spending 30% of my money to have a long term investment into XRP. This is a coin I found to have a pretty good foundation for investing and making a profit in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 25, 2018, 04:30:36 PM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
As we all know that our economic market has been revolutionising and is making a very good profit and therefore we are with many trading options like investing into gold or in stock market or in best investment , mutual funds and there are many more and no doubt these all options are profitable but in my personal opinion I find crypto currency to be the best investment of the present times and if more specifically saying that bitcoin is best coin to invest now a days.
Activity: 177
July 19, 2018, 11:32:33 AM
I definitely chose Bitcoin, because you said "coin" which is good for long-term investment, but if you ask "altcoins which is good for the long term?"

then I will answer that is Ethereum, because Ethereum a lot of its enthusiasts and have the greatest finances.

Market Cap
$ 47,932,375,662 USD
6,423,330 BTC
Activity: 138
July 11, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
I would agree with soenaderecho10, Bitcoin has a great potential as it's widely used by people. So, I think that btc is a good coin for investing and holding. Also, I think that Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are quite good cryptos to start with. Besides, it might be better for beginner to choose less expensive coin than btc.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
I think all coins are good for long-term investments, all you have to do is look for and see the movement of coins, which have a good price movement and have a good future, so it will be profitable
But for me I think only bitcoin or hardly eth is good for long term investment. Still if you have to choose one of them, bitcoin is the prior option. Reason is simple, you don’t have to show leniency in something that is not firm. We all know bitcoin is strong enough to hold such enormous pressure at different situations and still doesn’t get down to death. So bitcoin is better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 12:37:25 AM
In this moment, I recommend investing in Peculium. This coin has a good team, made on great ideas. In particular, this is currently the coin value up while the market is falling. Investing right before the price of it goes up too high.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
For long term investments u would go for more stable coins which are less prone to sudden sharp fluctuations in value.
In order it would be,
Bitcoin
Ethereum
NEO
Litecoin
EOS.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
June 27, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
Since I am into crypto world I have faith in only two coins ie bitcoin and ethereum as both of them are long term players and even if there is downfall in the price they have ability to bounce back in no time and that we have witnessed many times so if I have money to invest then I would diversify my investment in only bitcoin and ehtereum to get higher benefits in long term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 03:00:15 PM
Next Leg for Peculium (PCL) next +50%?
Peculium.io
Current MC - $6M
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peculium/
With working product on Aieve.io

PECULIUM will definitely rise! thanks to its product AskEve LIVE that gives out the forecast of cryptocurrencies that can help traders for scalping and day trading. Not to mention that they would have another product that will be released in the future which is the savings platform! PCL TO THE MOON! Cheesy
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 05:49:05 AM
[/b][/i]
Obviously most of the people would say to you that bitcoin is one of the best coins for doing long run with them, but I can always suggest LiteCoin for you, it seems to keep being stable despite of the situation on the market.
Activity: 48
June 26, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
I suggest you buy bitcoin. because it is both popular and saf
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
June 26, 2018, 09:00:19 AM
[/b][/i]

for me ethereum still the best for long term investment, especially right now their price is down, so the best time to buy it. we all know that ethereum already be a one of popular coin now, many people interest to invest in etehreum.
I saw a huge potential of ethereum this past few months when I saw that even the market gets super low Ethereum manage to be not lower than it's usual value. Hence inspite of all price downfall we have this trust to ethereum has still the most stable cryptocurrencies but of course I didn't take for granted the huge potential of bitcoin too.
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
I think BTC ETH is the best option you can go for if
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
I think all coins are good for long-term investments, all you have to do is look for and see the movement of coins, which have a good price movement and have a good future, so it will be profitable
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
I have experienced that only BTC is good fro long time investment and other coins are useful for trading purpose only. In such big market crash only BTC has fallen less otherwise Altcoins has  fallen approximately 1/10 of its value like Cindicator,Electronium, Trx etc.

Yes bitcoin has fallen to very miner price than all other altcoins and in addition to it bitcoin has more ability to pump once again than other coin, so buy some bitcoin in whole market now a day nothing is better than bitcoin to store safely for long term, bitcoin rises in price too fast because people are buying it more day by day so price increases too high, so choose bitcoin surely to get future benefits.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 07:22:39 PM
[/b][/i]
Sadly at this point you should not invest any longer in any coin, you can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily declining in recent days, so to be able to trade successfully in time This point is very difficult. The price of bitcoin drastically decreases or decreases, which can make altcoin prices fall sharply, thus making trading more difficult and long term investment risky.
Activity: 364
June 25, 2018, 07:18:28 PM
[/b][/i]

For long term investment it is necessary to hold the best coin, a coin which has big potential in the market /cryptocurrency that is worth it to hold, in this thread mostly their answers are BITCOin and yes they keep recomending it coz Btc were proven  to be the best and promising coins to hold ,the reason for its popularity were investors more likely to invest.
Activity: 154
June 25, 2018, 03:43:27 PM
[/b][/i]

for me ethereum still the best for long term investment, especially right now their price is down, so the best time to buy it. we all know that ethereum already be a one of popular coin now, many people interest to invest in etehreum.
Activity: 49
Merit: 8
June 25, 2018, 02:56:58 PM
[/b][/i]

NEO of course . they have already solved the scaling problems that Bitcoin and Ethereum have, Turing complete, strong alliance in China and China is most of crypto and need to not be underestimated. the first (critical) Crypto of China. they are up against Ethereum, however with the alliance in China and the tech, and the exceedingly low market cap I suppose they have a strong risk at extraordinary achievement in the long time.
Activity: 144
June 25, 2018, 02:50:32 PM
For long term Bitcoin is first and secondly Ethereum is good for made investment. I also told you invest your money in some altcoin. I am holding Gla, Aion, Credits and UTK , And lastly I bought huge amount Pundi X. I hope all those coin would make me rich soon.

For long term i agree on BTC and ETH but what about EOS and Cardano for shot term?
Pages:
Jump to: