Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 80. (Read 11173 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 01:42:07 PM
NEO!First, they are very similar, and display their own accounts of decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts. They are both open source, but while Ethereum is supported by a democratic developer base.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Cardano could possibly beat ethereum in terms of its features but it is still has long way for development. Tron could possibly beat ethereum, but the big bad giant here is EOS,. we will see the next couple of months, who will show characteristics to beat ethereum.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
May 28, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

For me the number one competitors of ethereum is bitcoin. Bitcoin was totally prove itself to the cryptocurrency and to all investors. This is the first coin in cryptocurrency and until now bitcoin is the number 1 coin in this world and i think ethereum can't beat that.
Activity: 532
May 28, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
I think NEO could be such a competitor, offering rather quick and fast transaction. It is more used in the ICO transactions these day, so we will see how it grows in the future.
Activity: 186
May 28, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
I think the best competitor to ethereum is EOS. Such a potential coin it is. This coin has a good future for sure. Just bitcoin needs a good pump then you can see EOS will hit 100 USD for sure.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
The best competitors right now is Eos-most faster and scability platform than ethereum
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 28, 2018, 01:20:52 PM
At this moment neo is the best competitor of Eth. Neo platform has many features that eth don't have so I this neo is better than eth. But somehow eth is popular and first of its kind so most of the people use eth as ico platform. And neo already starts working and in my opinion, neo will be big soon .except neo I think EOS Cardano will be good for the platform. But they don't have any working project now but neo has many projects and some of them are really good.So i think at this time neo is the best competitor of eth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 28, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
The best competitor to Ethereum is Bitcoin, obviously. I think of Bitcoin and Ethereum as the "Microsoft and Apple" of crypto. They are the biggest players right now and everyone else simply lags behind and doesn't matter. BTC is king because it has the first-mover advantage and it's technology is always improving (such as with lightning network) however ETH is currently used in ICOs and a big reason for the recent crypto boom, so give credit where it's due!
Activity: 77
May 28, 2018, 12:51:40 PM
For me the competitor of ethereum are neo and  stratis.
Neo also offers decentralized network and platform for smartcontracts the same with ethereum.
 Stratis allows companies to make their own customize decentralized application.

Activity: 105
May 28, 2018, 12:48:39 PM
I think one of the best competitors to Ethereum is EOS, a new coin currently in it's ICO being called the "Ether killer". Created by STEEM and Bitshares founder Dan Larimer, EOS promises to be an alternative to and much more scalable than ETH with zero transaction fees.
Activity: 104
May 28, 2018, 12:44:55 PM
For me, it's Stratis, which is a platform that allows companies to create their own custom decentralized applications. The focus is on streamlining the development process and ensuring new projects are private and unique to the company in need.
Activity: 518
May 28, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

for me altcoin in the market can certainly rival the price of Ethereum, although it is not an easy thing, but nothing is impossible of course, and now many altcoin which I think also have good potential besides Ethereum,
EOS and NEO, this altcoin in my opinion also has a very good potential, although the price is not as high as Ethereum, but altcoin this has a good price development.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
EOS and Cardano.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
May 28, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

If you think about it, there are already quite a lot of competitors for ethereum that are already existing in this industry as of today and there are still more to come but as an ethereum supporter, I really do not worry that much since despite having some drawbacks and disadvantages from other coins, it is still one of the most popular coins and most used in this industry next to bitcoins.
Activity: 87
May 28, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
Maybe it is Ethereum Classic. Running on the original Ethereum blockchain, some argue that ETC has more integrity because it did not reverse transactions like it's counterpart ETH. Additionally, ETC's tech is similar to ETH but at a much lower cost.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
Ethereum has one real competitor so far-it is EOS. This is facilitated by certain advantages:
1. 90% EOS token will be distributed between the participants of the ICO. Only 10% will remain for the developers. This is a good advantage compared to the same NEO, where most of the tokens are held by the developers themselves.
2. EOS has a powerful help in the face of Steam. In fact, it is a platform for a wide range of advertising and an inexhaustible source of developers and investors. Having a small media is almost a part of the future success. Powerful information support can be considered guaranteed.
3. EOS is built on the well-known and proven graphene technology, which was previously built by BitShares, Steem and Golos. That allows you to carry out approximately 100 000 transactions per second than Ethereum can not yet boast.
Activity: 2
May 28, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
I think if EOS's idea can be realized, it will undoubtedly become Ethereum's biggest competitor. Let's verify our thinking with time.
Activity: 83
May 28, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
I am thinking about EOS maybe. It is a new coin currently in it's ICO being called the ETH killer. It was created by STEEM and Bitshares founder Dan Larimer and promises to be an alternative to and much more scalable than ETH with zero transaction fees. Users will be able to deploy smart contracts and Dapps. Thus, EOS must be a good competitor ETH need to consider.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 11:03:41 AM
NEO and EOS they are current competitor they are following ethereum but they can't have dominance over ethereum
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
May 28, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
I think one of the main advantages of Ethererum is it attracted so many developers. Who wants to compete with Ethereum should also attract developers I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: