Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 81. (Read 11173 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Looks like Neo will be the closest competitor
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

No one can be a worthy rival to ethereum, now has started many people who invest to ethereum, now he is getting popular so the price is also stable.
Rival that is worth only bitcoin other than that does not exist. Altcoin other value is still far below ethereum.
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

Unlike ethereum, IOTA does not rely on blockchain networks, but uses other alternatives that are named Tangle. Partnering with Microsoft, Fujitsu, and a number of companies, IOTA is considered to be the first marketplace supported by the Internet of Things. Currently, the IOTA exchange rate reaches US $ 1.46 with a company value of approximately US $ 4,063.
Activity: 79
May 28, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

First competitor for ethereum, I think It is bitcoin. The next Ripple and alcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 08:28:08 AM
Cardano and EOS potentially but we'll see how they do over the next couple of weeks, I'm not hopeful personally.
Activity: 80
May 28, 2018, 08:16:11 AM
The most terrible competitor of ethereum is Bitcoin cash. The developers of bitcoin cash, in my opinion not a moment lost in thoughts on how to get around and become better. But it is better not to become likely, because Ethereum is the Creator of itself, and bitcoin cash is only a pathetic semblance of btc.
Activity: 308
May 28, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
I have not seen any coin able to compete with Ethereum. I have an interest in the EOS but it's not strong enough to beat Ethereum.
Activity: 95
May 28, 2018, 08:01:16 AM
EOS and ETC.NEO are Ethereum's most powerful competitors, and the community of EOS in these three coins is very powerful and likely to achieve great growth but does not have the ability to replace Ethereum, and NEO has the ability to be affected by China's policy. So I think the most potential is ETC, ETC's community and miners are faithful believers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 28, 2018, 07:11:28 AM
The only realistic competitor that has enough resources and development is NEO, that is much undervalued at the moment and is also a dividend token. Watch it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 28, 2018, 07:08:27 AM
Right now there is no competition for ethereum. It has it's own blockchain protocol which means that it is way ahead of majority of the coins in the market. Ethereum is fixing up to compete with the likes of bitcoin. With the POS protocol that they are going to put into place which would eliminate the need for miners in the project, it would skyrocket, surpassing the likes of bitcoin in technological advancement.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 12:49:10 AM
Cardano can indeed be a good competitor for the ethereum. many new altcoin materials are also becoming a serious challenger to ethereum like NEO and EOS. the development of some of the altcoin are quite positive and certainly, it will be a tight competition.
Activity: 266
May 27, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

Litecoin is called to be a cheaper alternative to Bitcoin. The reason, in addition to cheaper, the option to get it any easier. Instead of focusing on large value transactions, Litecoin is more targeted at sellers who need large volumes with small transaction values ??and can be processed faster. That's why Litecoin seems to be the toughest competitor of ethereum.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

I think the really worthy rival of rival etehreum is Rippel, developed by former bitcoin developers in 2012, Ripple from the beginning considered can be a bitcoin successor. Moreover, Ripple has managed to become one of the payment systems and remittances through banks around the world. Therefore, Ripple is called not just a currency, but a system that allows each currency to be transferred or traded.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 06:50:39 PM
Best competitors to Ethereum is NEO, ADA. In fact Ethereum was founded american investors. China and Japan should support own companies.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
May 27, 2018, 06:47:16 PM
Ethereum doesn't have a real competitor at the moment. But NEO is going to be one very serious competitor in the near future in my opinion.
Activity: 275
May 27, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
IOTA is not a competitor of Ethereum, i only think that the only competitor that it has is NEO, and probably, Ada, but this can not be possible because they both are completely different projects
copper member
Activity: 560
May 27, 2018, 06:23:20 PM
For me maybe NEO because Neo platform is very good to compare with eth
Just take a look on some ico that already using Neo as their platform instead of eth
Of course not as much as eth did but still better than other platform such as waves imo
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 06:20:38 PM
NEO and XMR - this coins looks really good. Probably in the future we will see, that there are stronger than etherum, because project of this coins looks nice and I believe on it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

In my opinion, IOTA is an altcoin which couldn't show its potential to traders yet. I think it is one of the most altcoins. Also, I think waves and neo have great potential for the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
May 27, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
Best competitors would definitely the ones who have stunning smart contracts support that can par with the current eth blockchain, NEO, Stellar, Waves sky etc, there's a lot of ICO having the potential to be a competitor for Ethereum but the current ones are either undervalued or just hidden gems waiting for a strong community to support it for a long run.
Pages:
Jump to: