Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 82. (Read 11173 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
May 27, 2018, 12:46:54 PM
NEO have a high possibility to catch the Ethereum, but i think since those coins always being compared each other, Ethereum always become the champion between them even till now.

i think NEO just need more rapid ideas, it could make it to make more potential than ethereum if they could
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 12:32:08 PM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Those two are a promising altcoin but if you want a Smart contract platform that is already existing and challenging Ethereum, I think you may look at NEO for and NEM because those two platform have already new token and I believe they are willing to do what it takes to catch up with Ethereum.
Activity: 546
May 27, 2018, 12:22:41 PM
It seems to me that there is no need to say anything about the ETH project, as today almost everyone understands that this project represents itself and as soon as it takes a little time after Vitalik can solve the problem with scaling ETH will definitely grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
May 27, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

IOTA as a whole does not challenge the etherium and was not going to do it. Its task is to buy goods and exchange goods. Cardano de facto has its claims to the share of the Etherium. Charles Hoskins - a former developer of the Etherium, and now the developer of Cardano, says that their code is safer and faster than the ether.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
NEO Chinese Ethereum. Stellar is technically very good. It can process many transactions.
But we never know which one will take his development to another level.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
For me the nearest top is the most threat to each other especially to the number one in altcoins which is Ethereum
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 04:39:50 PM
I think that the waves at the moment is a competitor for the ethereum. Another competitor may be NEO. This Chinese project has great prospects.
Activity: 504
March 29, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

I think NEO has massive potential to compete ETH in upcoming years.NEO is basically Chines ETH it supports Smart Contract.Its development team is very experienced and well versed with Block chain.I think NEO right now is undervalued and investment in NEO is highly beneficial and above all holding NEO for long term is important at all.Suppose after 2 years the price of NEO touching the moon,then those who invested now would be very rich.In future it would come out with more unique technology.Many ICO using NEO channel to distribute their payouts.NEO community is increasing.
Activity: 448
March 29, 2018, 04:20:43 PM
there are a most popular  lists of competitors to Ethereum consist of:  Ethereum Classic ETC,  Lisk, Waves,  Stratis, EOS)))
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
March 29, 2018, 04:10:48 PM
I would keep an eye on Neo and xlm , they already have ico's and projects running on their platform. But eth will have the upper hand the next couple of years just because they were the first.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
March 29, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

I think Ethereum has a lot of competitors like EOS، STEEM، Binance Coin they are Strong currencies will be in the lead and they are good competitors for the etherium and their prices will rise in the future and now is a good buy for them should take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 29, 2018, 03:11:11 PM
Eos,
Cardano,
Qtum
Neo
ETC,
Lisk

NEO is the only serious contender to ETH. It offers a more centralised model, but that makes a better governance and a quicker development in my view.
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
March 29, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
IOTA is completely different from Ethereum. The real competitor to Ethereum is NEO. Currently it is the no.1 coin in China. And with its low market cap in comparison to Ethereum it is a better coin to invest in as it will give more returns on your investment and is a completely safe bet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 29, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

If there is one, it is Hashgraph. However, Hashgraph decides to support Ethereum Virtual Machine. That means, they are on the same boat in some sense.
Activity: 912
March 29, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
One of the most promising candidates for the Ethereum title is QTUM, a hybrid crypto currency technology that takes the best attributes of bitcoin and Ethereum, and blends them together. 
NEO is what people like to call "Chinese Ethereum", and not without reason.  First, they are very similar, and display their own accounts of decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts. They are both open source, but while Ethereum is supported by a democratic developer base, NEO has the full support of the Chinese government. This made him popular both domestically and abroad, as well as for his unique value proposition.
Activity: 379
homt.net
March 29, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
for now i see the candidate for ethereum rival is like a IOTA, Bitcoin cash hardfork, Zcash, waves and Litecoin, but for waves the value for myself is down, Now the real rival for ethereum is Bitcoincash, LTC and IOTA
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 29, 2018, 12:13:09 PM
NEO or XLM could catch ETH too - they can be really good basement for ICOs and exchanges. 2018 is year of ICOs and whose platform will be the strongest we will see.

Neo don't look strong for me and the 2018 being hyped as the year for icos might not be achieved because of the fud on icos from the social networks
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 29, 2018, 03:42:19 AM
NEO, Vechain, Populous and ICON is the competitors for Ethereum right now. All that coins wants try lead the market.
Many people said ICON is the first competitors after the Ethereum. The sequence will bitcoin, ethereum and ICON. But that's all is prediction, no one knows what will happen in future.
thats the perfect answer to this question,since i believe that this post must be on the speculation  discussion.because it only deserve speculative responses..even if we givour own coins to follow ethereum still future will tell what must it be..

Maybe its NEO or NANO because they are the two platforms that mostle uses by new comers
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 03:23:39 AM
I believe that the real competitor of Ethereum is NEO. It is much more scalable than Ethereum . It can process more transactions at once, significantly reducing wait times for its users.  Also, NEO supports multiple programming languages. While Ethereum’s language is similar to popular ones like JavaScript, it still requires users to learn a new language for programming in the network. NEO wants to prevent any random hard forks like the Ethereum/Ethereum classic debacle, so it is coded to avoid this entirely. While soft forks are still possible, hard forks are not.
Activity: 140
Merit me or don't.
February 22, 2018, 05:59:33 PM
Don't think the top 6 or 7 CC's will change for the seeable future.
Pages:
Jump to: