Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 85. (Read 11173 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 06:28:48 PM
according to me who became fierce competitor Etherium is waves because the blockchain system owned waves now also many are in use by many projects
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 06:22:42 PM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

I think IOTA and Waves are really good altcoins after ethereum. Also I think, Although NEO has not a good price in these times, it is a promising coin and might be a competitor of ethereum in the future.

Well, yes i wonder also that NEO and IOTA would be a great competitor of ethereum and alternate crypto currency at this moment but when i saw in the coinmarketcap it would always be a Ripple who has greatly potential and really promising to spike anytime of this year.
Activity: 336
February 01, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

I think IOTA and Waves are really good altcoins after ethereum. Also I think, Although NEO has not a good price in these times, it is a promising coin and might be a competitor of ethereum in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 05:33:55 PM
I would say that NEO could be one, and the same thing goes for EOS as well. There are a few other that could also be competitors that most users don't even know that they can run smart contracts, at least I know I didn't. One of those is Stellar, that recently had a $39M ICO in their platform (https://www.coindesk.com/why-a-39-million-ico-chose-stellar-over-ethereum/). I only got to know that they could support this, once I saw that article. Finally I think that ICON and cardano are good projects as well.

Not saying that anyone of them can take Ethereum's place, but they are legit projects that could keep pressure on ether. This is a good thing, since this means that they all will continue to evolve.
Yes, Neo can beat the ethereum in the future. But it should to be used by more ico projects, i guess. Now it is more than 60% of ico projects are based on ethereum blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
February 01, 2018, 05:28:16 PM
I would say that NEO could be one, and the same thing goes for EOS as well. There are a few other that could also be competitors that most users don't even know that they can run smart contracts, at least I know I didn't. One of those is Stellar, that recently had a $39M ICO in their platform (https://www.coindesk.com/why-a-39-million-ico-chose-stellar-over-ethereum/). I only got to know that they could support this, once I saw that article. Finally I think that ICON and cardano are good projects as well.

Not saying that anyone of them can take Ethereum's place, but they are legit projects that could keep pressure on ether. This is a good thing, since this means that they all will continue to evolve.
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
February 01, 2018, 05:02:12 PM
There are a lot of vaporwares like cardano or other coins that want to change the world and build everything.
But as far as i'm concerned I see strong coins already implemented ready to be competitive like NEO.
There are plenty of good coins but not a lot on the same market as ETH.

NEO is well made and has a lot of projects already implemented on it. I believe in it really strongly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
February 01, 2018, 04:59:09 PM
The biggest competitor of ethereum right now is NEO. EOS can be it's competitor in the future when it launches it's own blockchain. However, Tezos made some pretty big promises before their ICO, but after raising the money they just disappeared and are now fighting over the control of the money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

if someone can dethrone ETH as the queen i belive NEO can.
Activity: 42
February 01, 2018, 04:47:20 PM

i think NEO and EOS
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 04:45:03 PM
i think the Re: Best competitors of  Ethereum bitcoin cash this altcoin seems very promissing and i think it is the Re: Best competitors to bitcoin it self
Activity: 201
February 01, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
I would say cardano and neo

Cardano is no where near as developed as neo is tho, so i think cardano is still a question as to how big of a competitor it will become.

Neo, i have been hearing and seeing alot of great stuff coming out of the neo camp. pity i never got any antshares. But trinity is new and setting at about 30 cents, think ima buy me some of them
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 01, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
best competitor to Ethereum which I think the future will be able to defeat Ethereum is NEO, because now many ICOs have started using NEO, so I believe that NEO will be a competitor of Ethereum and can beat Ethereum.
Activity: 17
February 01, 2018, 04:27:53 PM
Make no mistake about it, the closest competitor fro ETH is NEO.  Other potentials are EOS and ICON.  But if I had to say could ETH be overtaken within a couple of years by anyone, then I would say NEO, for all the reasons already mentioned in this thread.
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
February 01, 2018, 04:24:12 PM
Ethereum and NEO are very resistant in this process. I think you should evaluate these two coins and you should invest in these two.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 04:23:09 PM
Casper-here of air on the horizon the new competitor promising to issue the protocol much quicker already looms (the speech about rchain). So, there is a reason for speculations.
Activity: 211
February 01, 2018, 04:21:33 PM
According to me Neo and litecoin is the biggest competitors of ethereum.I am sure they will be way bigger next few years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 04:21:16 PM
I think will hard competiting with Ethereum because he stably taking second position from top 10. Brilliant promoter Vitalik which only costs...
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
February 01, 2018, 04:16:07 PM
Follow waves.. you will see in spring good results.. they build a perfect platform for decentraled exchange..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
February 01, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
NEO is the biggest competitor of Ethereum. We see a lot of new ICO's in NEO blockchain. It used to be WAVES but they were very slow and behind other competitors. NEO has China power, I'm sure they will be way bigger next few years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
February 01, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

I think you can compare ethereum with waves platform. You can also generate your own token in waves platform. And smart contracts is about to come as well. But ofcourse there is vitalik factor. he is a really very clever guy managing ethereum project very well.
Pages:
Jump to: