Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 86. (Read 11173 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 03:54:06 PM
I would agree that NEO is the best competitor for Ethereum, there are other projects coming up that look very good like, Lisk Cardano etc.. but as of right now they are still in development. Ethereum has more popularity then NEO and there are many projects using the Ethereum blockchain. I like NEO and Ethereum Smiley
Activity: 280
February 01, 2018, 03:53:26 PM
Definitely it`s NEO (in my opinion of course). At this moment there are more and more projects based on this platform. Also as i know NEO has good relationships with Chinese government and it`s a very important factor. Therefore i guess NEO has an incredible potential and a very bright future. Anyway i don`t think that it can reach Ethereum`s level in the nearest future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
Most probably NEO and EOS are the strongest competitors for ETH. Plus BOSCOIN will be an important competitor as well. They're all good ones. But ethereum's value should stay always good itself.
Activity: 182
February 01, 2018, 03:41:50 PM
NEO will be the best competitor, and has a huge power to overtrone ethereum, it is basically chinese ethereum and when things in china regulates, NEO will see a huge boom.
Activity: 198
February 01, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

well i believe NEO will give ETH competition in the future
Activity: 189
February 01, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

ETH being the queen if some coin come close to it is NEO
Activity: 98
February 01, 2018, 03:36:46 PM
Other cryptoes that also experience a spike to rival the ETH are NEO,
NEO is indeed one of the crypto that went up because of its breakthrough in the latest blockchain technology,
NEO is one platform that offers Smart Contract a software that can track and automate the fulfillment of agreements in blockchain technology,
But that's all predictions, no one knows what will happen in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 02:41:24 PM
The closest and most real rival of the etherium is certainly NEO, this is one of the few projects that are already really working.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 02:38:46 PM
Maybe a little unexpected, but I think Ethereum can be replaced by the alternative Ethereum Classic.
If Ethereum begins to have problems with transaction capacity, no wonder we can see big capital transfers to Ethereum Classic as it provides the same functionality.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 02:38:15 PM
Currently the only competitor is NEO (possibility to do ICOs, create tokens and run smart contracts). To be watched in the future how EOS and Cardano will develop since they are still developing their main net (on the paper they are really promising but they need to have a working product)
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 02:37:24 PM
I think NEO will be able to replace ETH, if at all. This is the closest competitor to ETH, but with a faster transaction processing speed. In addition, if this is true, then it is supported by the Chinese government, which is now important.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 02:35:50 PM
Anybody knows about ELF? It's a South Corean Etherium competitor. Decentralized Cloud Computing Blockchain Network. Full nodes run on cloud servers. Each smart contract runs on its own Blockchain. Token holders vote for decision making and representatives. Worthy competiotor, isn't it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
February 01, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

Have you checked ICON ? It's Network of networks that will bring the whole block chain together . They have been only going up and improving since the ICO . February and march will be a strong time for the coin since it might get listed in korean exchange and the wallet will be released and much more to come . It's partnered right now with smilegate which is basicly steam of korea and it will start to have ICO's running on their mainnet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 01, 2018, 02:14:25 PM
As a blockchain, there are lots of altcoins that can compete with ethereum. As a platform for ICO, there are very few that I can think of. I think NEM will have a great year this year. It can surpass ETH in market cap this year if the ICOs on its platform succeed.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
February 01, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
I think that ETH don't have any competitors at the moment, not during this year at least. There're few blockchains that have good potential like EOS and ICX, but they're still far behind the ethereum. And ethereum also doesn't stand on the same place it's developing and getting stronger.

Probably Neo, OMG, Stratis would be the incoming competitors for Eth

OMG - is a fintech company with products and customers lining up if they are able to release their wallet SDK update

Stratis - somewhat a hybrid combination of Ethereum (APPS) and Dash (masternode)

Neo - has a large support coming from the Chinese community also supports different programming langauage.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 02:14:10 PM
NEO Chinese Ethereum. Stellar is technically very good. It can process many transactions.
But we never know which one will take his development to another level.
Activity: 266
February 01, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

the number of crypto currencies is increasing day by day. when it happens, it emerges in new competitors. I think it is unrivaled. maybe the competitors are trx and xlm
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
February 01, 2018, 02:12:42 PM
i believe ETH has so many competiors that want to take Ethereum down, one of them is Ripple, it has become a perfect altcoins that can be used by banks to control the price of cryptos on the market. it has been supported by many governments on the world to keep controling of many altcoins. so ETH will take a very hard time to defeat Ripple in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 02:11:27 PM
LISK has potential if they speed up their development. Big relaunching event in 3 weeks time so it will probably pump end of this month, lots of big talk about how it is superior to ethereum but we'll have to see if they can deliver. Could be a $100+ coin by the end of this year, possibly even more.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
February 01, 2018, 02:06:26 PM
ETH itself.
Pages:
Jump to: