Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 7. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 01:05:07 AM
Bittrex is very user friendly. Not sure if they re-opened registration though. However, if you happen to get into any exchange, get your account verified first before you start trading. Most of them allow you to deposit money but not cash out unless verified.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
I think all the exchanges are the same and all beginners could adapt on the platform quite easy. Because I think the most important thing for beginner is know the markets and learn how to read the charts.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
July 02, 2018, 02:18:36 AM
well there are many exchange i mean many and its the one you know very well you will talk about so the one i know very well is the idex exchange it fast and easy for beginners so try idex.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
July 02, 2018, 01:54:43 AM
My first experience with the exchange was the former scam btce!
It was so simple, after it it was bittrex, bittrex is so fast, high volume and smooth ui, the bad thing about it is that it needs kyc, when i was there it didn't need kyc, after it I choosed binance, binance is a bit complicated but when you learn how to use it you would love it.
Activity: 143
July 02, 2018, 01:04:54 AM
All exchanges are the same and its all about volume, try to do trading in exchanges who had a large volume. Only pick coins with a good and promising markets.
Activity: 72
July 02, 2018, 01:00:04 AM
first time in exchange. my friend recommended yobit, and i was comfortable using it. now I start switching to etherdelta because my coins are available for exchange. I also always read the reviews of friends before trying the other exchange. this is important so we do not get into the web scam.
Activity: 88
July 01, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

As for today, the exchange platforms like Bittrex and Yobit  can be considered one of the easiest to use and trade, so I'd choose them for the begining.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
I heard that the best crypto-exchange at first for a beginner is EXMO. in general, it has a convenient interface, an understandable and accessible explanation: my friend himself studied it by trial and error and increased his skill to a good level. in this case, with the example of this exchange, you will be able to train your skills to a level that allows you, with a high probability of trading crypto currencies on exchanges in a plus.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 06:41:42 AM
This is the problem that most of the newbies and inexperienced cryptocurrency traders and holders are experiencing now because of their difficulties in understanding crypto exchanges. Correct me if I’m wrong, but most of the cryptocurrency exchanges as of today are not user-friendly and difficult to understand. For me, I can say that there’s no perfect crypto exchange for beginners, because almost all of them are having the same concept in depositing, trading and withdrawing. You have no choice but to keep learning how the crypto exchange works. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 06:40:12 AM
no exchange is leading the trade now, even poloniex is a shadow of itself.  Beginners should try coin that holds there new coins, most good exchanges will still hold the top 10 coin will the largest cap. beginners should consider transaction fee, safety of coin, good support centre, technical system and prices of coins.
Activity: 81
June 29, 2018, 11:02:05 AM
I still believe that one of the most friendly exchanges for today is Binance, also I think that Liqui is a good stock exchange. Pretty nice interface and there are no difficulties with the output or input of samples. Yes, of course, the volume of trading is not great, but I think that's enough.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 29, 2018, 05:06:44 AM
I think that newbies should start with a centralized exchange, because they are more easy to use than a centralized. Binance and wex are good exchanges for beginners i guess.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
I find it comfortable about BANCOR network with good feature and easy to transact for buy and sell which I think a good exchange for a beginners as no need to bid for your token with a good tech support.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
June 29, 2018, 05:00:33 AM
Depands on your aim, if you want to go fiat-crypto-fiat - the best one is CEX for me.
In case of crypto-crypto binance is good.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Lost in transaction...
June 29, 2018, 04:58:12 AM
Cyptopia is a good one for newbie because they have many trade pairs.
Dex exchanges are good too like crypto-bridge, after all crypto is all about decentralisation no ? Smiley
Activity: 135
June 29, 2018, 04:54:35 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

I'm a newbie and have no idea about the good exchange, this thread seems to be very helpful. but I read a lot and they mention exchange like bittrex and binance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 113
June 29, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
I think the best exchange for beginners is cryptopia, why? because there are so many alt that the cheap price is very suitable for beginners who have little capital. but alt very cheap price is very risky. but I started from poloniex because it is very seo friendly.
poloniex is the horrible exchange, very slow support, mandatory verification. They have add new tokens more than year ago. Please, I wouldn't recommend it for beginner.
Activity: 47
June 29, 2018, 12:09:43 AM
I think the best exchange for beginners is cryptopia, why? because there are so many alt that the cheap price is very suitable for beginners who have little capital. but alt very cheap price is very risky. but I started from poloniex because it is very seo friendly.
Activity: 50
June 24, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
There is no difference between exchanges - for beginners or for pro. If you are pro of course you need some features for comfortable using, but every exchange has minimum pack of usage. But I recommend to use big exchanges than you will not need to transfer everything here if you want to change trading platform
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 08:35:27 AM
If you are a beginner you should buy ETH or BTC to hold, now is the best time to buy. Because of this time prices of tokens are now falling deeply. so I think if you do not buy you will regret it.
Pages:
Jump to: