Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 6. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 08:05:28 AM
There are no exchanges for beginners and professionals. A good exchange is, first of all, the reliability of the funds stored on it and large volumes of trades. There is nothing terrible, everyone works on the same principles.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
July 06, 2018, 02:43:31 AM
I think  best exchange for beginner is etherdelta. This exchange has the largest number of different tokens and it is very convenient. But now that the cost of transactions in the Ethereum network has increased, it is better to refrain from activity on it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

of all the existing exchanges, I chose binary bitrex and yobit. if in terms of security in my opinion to the three markets is no doubt. from the first to date I am trading in the market has not encountered serious obstacles.
Activity: 252
July 05, 2018, 11:48:30 PM
Most useful exchange to beginners it's Bittrex. 1)Very friendly interface, 2)only good coins,3) ban for pumpers.
copper member
Activity: 476
July 05, 2018, 11:47:25 PM
There are so many exchanges for trading. But I think , the best one for beginners is Yobit. It's user interface is very user friendly and is easy to access.
Activity: 9
July 05, 2018, 11:35:25 PM
Binance is great!!! CZ always say funds are safu Roll Eyes Tongue
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 11:17:55 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

I am also a beginner. Being a beginner is not that easy because you might lost your coins because of inputing wrong address..
As of now I already tried kucoin, etherdelta, idex, hitbtc.
For me the best exchange is hitbtc because it is convenient to use, and second is kucoin..
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 11:06:00 PM
I have no exchanger recommendation, because all platforms of any cryptocurrency exchanger are equally at risk, no matter if they are already regulated or not.
So, let us reflect in 1 minute. People who open this trading platform (Poloniex, Kraken, BitFinex etc.) They do not do it for social purposes or for reasons why they want to contribute to society. Their full purpose is simply just for "PROFIT".

if the market is a cryptocurrency is quiet where the rise and fall stable .. they create a panic is so as to trigger the activity of selling and buying from traders and they they (exchangers) benefit from our transaction fee ..
Not to mention our money in the wallet exchanger not necessarily guaranteed security because of the many hackers who want to hack platform exchanger.
So whatever exchangers are used, Use cryptocurrency platform for buying and selling activities only and do not make as a place coin your cryptocurrency. They are like a time bomb that will explode at any time.

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
The best exchange for beginners is

IDEX Exchange

https://idex.market/
This exchanger is very stable, easy to understand and trusted for its security. and more and more coins are listing this exchanger
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 10:02:44 AM
if you are just starting to understand the basics of the crypto-currency industry, then you need to select an appropriate site that specializes in potential newcomers. for such suitable stock exchanges, such as, for example, Binance, Bitflip, HitBTC, Yobit, Exmo and Poloniex. the main thing - start right, and these exchanges will allow you to carry out effective trading even at the initial stage.
Activity: 328
July 05, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
I think that for beginners one of the main criteria for selecting appropriate exchange is reliability. Binance is a popular and reliable exchange, which is quite user-friendly.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
As for beginner in 2018 I recommend you to start using decentralized exchanges. I see future with dex'es. If you get know how it works now you will secure yourself from unexpected loses
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 08:32:57 AM
I think the best exchange for biginers is IDEX because its easy to deal with.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 05, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
Binance is the best exchange I suppose. It answers for all necessary characteristics to be the first from the whole list of exchanges.
Activity: 546
July 03, 2018, 07:24:31 AM
I would recommend Binance to every new user if you look at its daily volumes and ease of use. But if you want to start with the worst, Etherdelta is complicated enough and it is important
Activity: 59
July 03, 2018, 07:22:33 AM
Binance , hitbtc and coss is the best exchange as far I am using . Binance I dint find any cons , hitbtc having some limit to trade life ike divisible by 10 to 10000 for some coins . Coss.io is best if you really want exchange coins there is lots of option in that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 07:21:00 AM
first time in exchange. my friend recommended yobit, and i was comfortable using it. now I start switching to etherdelta because my coins are available for exchange. I also always read the reviews of friends before trying the other exchange. this is important so we do not get into the web scam.
Both yobit and etherdelta are not good imo, yobit have many problems and etherdelta is laggy. It's better on kucoin or even hitbtc is more better imo or you can choose binance. It's good for beginner and you don't need verif kyc to trade on these site.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 07:18:55 AM
For someone who starts as a beginner, I can tell you what I'm living. I will tell them I live by myself. I started by listening to a friend from my friend talking about virtual money. After the unsafe first, I started thinking like I started earlier. I started not late.
Activity: 99
July 03, 2018, 06:03:48 AM
first time in exchange. my friend recommended yobit, and i was comfortable using it. now I start switching to etherdelta because my coins are available for exchange. I also always read the reviews of friends before trying the other exchange. this is important so we do not get into the web scam.
Activity: 149
July 03, 2018, 01:22:15 AM
Many exchange site have demo program you can join it. But for a quick understand i will suggest you Hitbtc and cryptopia.
Pages:
Jump to: