Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 8. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
June 24, 2018, 08:29:24 AM
Dear all,
At now, there are many exchanges for everyone to trade. There are two kinds of exchanges, they are centralize and non-centralize exchange. I trust the centralizes exchanges due to the sercurity. Let's join and trade now!

what makes you think that centralized exchanges have better security? usually they are more vulnerable than decentralized one. The only risk with latter is hijacking the DNS...
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 24, 2018, 08:28:06 AM
I think it's very difficult to give advice here. There are so many exchanges and everyone will probably have their favorites
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 24, 2018, 08:22:20 AM
I think you should use either the Binance exchange or the Bittrex exchange. Also a pretty good exchange Kucoin. Choose a suitable exchange and welcome to the ranks of traders.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
Lot of exchanges are online for trading bitcoin and crypto currencies, Poloniex,bittrex,binance,kucoin etc.. are main exchanges, new exchanges also available but when you are joining any exchange first you check how the security features of that exchanges,some exchanges are high fees charging but it will be more secured than others.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 24, 2018, 05:38:10 AM
Kucoin, bittrex, binance are fine. As a decentralized one I suggest IDEX, it's cool.
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
June 24, 2018, 05:36:01 AM
well. many exchange now. in this day many exchange show up for trade coin. but maybe for beginner from my experience you can try HITBTC. maybe not a good exchange for many people but for me is fine.
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
June 24, 2018, 05:33:16 AM
I like binance and bittrex ( Bittrex is a great exchange as it has never given me any real problems), charting is nice.  But for a beginner, it's better to register on small stock exchanges. HitBTC, KUCOIN
Activity: 100
June 24, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
If you are new to Binance, I suggest you use Binance. A novice can easily understand how to trade there if he doesn't have any knowledge or experience.
Activity: 280
June 24, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
If you are looking an exchange that allows to deposit USD to buy crypto currency you can try to use quoinex this is a crypto-fiat exchange. I have no past transaction on this but on its other service exchange qryptos crypto-crypto offers the best service and this makes me confident that quoinex exchange as the other version has the same performance as well. You can try for yourself.
Activity: 322
June 24, 2018, 05:16:21 AM
I believe that even a beginner should start with a good exchange ! For this very well suited Binance !
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
June 24, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
I would say Binance is probably the best,if you can get in.If you cant,Kucoin also isnt bad,or maybe Huobi,that laos looks very similar to Binance.

But if you prefer to buy some crypto using fiat,i would suggest Coinbase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
June 24, 2018, 05:12:21 AM
Yes you do not know about the country but here you get an Exchanger that receives a guarantee deposit and can turn it into fifteen different Alts. Buy Bitcoin in coinbase and transfer Bitcoin to the exchanger you like. Many newcomers usually have problems with account verification on every exchange. So I think the best stock market is EtherDelta.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
June 24, 2018, 05:05:58 AM
For me the best exchange is Coinbase. The security of funds is high ,and you can deposite and withdraw with fiat currency only if you get verified.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:01:39 AM
I really like this exchange Bitrix. Transactions go through quickly, everything is clear and understandable . But everything is known in comparison, you need to try a few exchanges and choose the best for yourself
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 01:58:05 AM
I think we can starts with binance and bittrex at the beginning. But not every coins will get an easy way to be released in these 2 exchanges.
And i wonder why there are too many bad exchanges out there, which coin prices immediately free fall soon after they available in those exchangers
Activity: 33
June 24, 2018, 01:46:34 AM
The best exchange with the best security and easy to use would be binance that will be the only one exchange for me. BINANCE dis advantage is The trading bots . thats the only thing i dont like.
June 24, 2018, 01:23:52 AM
Dear all,
At now, there are many exchanges for everyone to trade. There are two kinds of exchanges, they are centralize and non-centralize exchange. I trust the centralizes exchanges due to the sercurity. Let's join and trade now!
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 12:58:14 AM
Yobit, although the withdrawal is longer than usual. But the minimum purchase amount is low (only 10,000 satoshi), I will use it for a few weeks to get a hang and then go to another exchange like Bittrex or Polionex because they are safer and have better support. I have lost coins in the past with Hitbtc and do not like how they respond to me so I choose to stay away from that one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 12:30:21 AM
a lot of ico are released and they are removing the exchange products so i think now we have more options for exchange and everything will be nice when our coins are on their list
Activity: 180
June 23, 2018, 11:48:53 PM
I think all exchanges are very simple u dont need to choose for beginers of for experts all are same. And for me best exchange with certain level of userfriendly interface for newcomers today is Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: