Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 74. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 03, 2018, 03:55:34 PM
Many newcomers usually have problems with account verification on any exchanges, so I think that the best stock exchange is EtherDelta.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
January 03, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
I dont know about your country but here i got exchanger who accept fiat deposit and can turn it into 20 different alt. anyway just buy btc at coinbase and transfer the btc to exchanger you like, for examples cryptopia or yobit.
Activity: 74
Merit: 3
babacoin.online
January 03, 2018, 03:54:21 PM
binance is a bit confusing, but it can be used after a little research or watching a few videos.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
I really enjoyed HITBTC's demo program they have, I would use that for a few weeks to get a hang then go over to other exchanges that such as Bittrex or Polionex because they are safer and have better support. I have lost coins in the past with Hitbtc and did not like how they responded to me so I vote to stay away from that one even though it has a attractive interface.
HITBTC is a rip off! I mean they take away fixed amount of tokens at the time of withdrawal. I just had to pay 170 MSP tokens to make my withdrawal to my private wallet. Also all the trading is so shady over there, looks like its bots working most of the time.

I agree the only thing they have going good for them is their demo program that I think is the best demo and helps you can't lose anything. I wouldn't put 1$ into them, I am surprised they have never been shutdown yet
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
January 03, 2018, 03:52:01 PM
None of the exchange are built with beginner's in mind. Assuming that your talking of ease of trade, may be you can check Shapeshift and few others though they are not exchanges in the truest sense but token convertors rather.

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
January 03, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
I believe that the cryptopia.co.nz is the best exchange. With so many coins. But the withdrawal charge of bitcoin is little bit high. Otherwise it is a great exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
January 03, 2018, 03:41:22 PM
First choose a coin then choose an exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 03:40:13 PM
I believe that the best exchange for the beginner is Yobit, even though the withdrawals take longer than usual. But the minimum purchase amount is low (only 10,000 satoshi). Which means you can buy small quantities until you learn the ropes. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 03, 2018, 03:28:58 PM
I really enjoyed HITBTC's demo program they have, I would use that for a few weeks to get a hang then go over to other exchanges that such as Bittrex or Polionex because they are safer and have better support. I have lost coins in the past with Hitbtc and did not like how they responded to me so I vote to stay away from that one even though it has a attractive interface.
HITBTC is a rip off! I mean they take away fixed amount of tokens at the time of withdrawal. I just had to pay 170 MSP tokens to make my withdrawal to my private wallet. Also all the trading is so shady over there, looks like its bots working most of the time.
Activity: 111
January 03, 2018, 03:25:56 PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 03:23:42 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
Pages:
Jump to: