Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 5. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 07, 2018, 05:05:47 AM
If you like to trade directly with USD then https://wex.nz is you best choice, this exchange has low fee, option to deposit and withdraw USD to your bank account. But it support not too much altcoins.

In my suggestion for the begginer the best exchange is binance low transaction fee, High Volume, Safe and secured your account nothing to worry about.

Binance doesn't have USD option as his requirement.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 07, 2018, 04:52:52 AM
In my suggestion for the begginer the best exchange is binance low transaction fee, High Volume, Safe and secured your account nothing to worry about.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 04:49:28 AM
In fact, the question probably should be asked a little differently. Which exchanges you think are more adapted to novice users, that's the question I think I will answer that the Binance exchange is very cool in this respect
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:55:19 PM
You can find the TOP crypto-birz and in any TOP 10 you can start trading. Before doing this, you better get acquainted with the current market. I think you should do this if you are asking from which exchange to begin
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 04:51:27 PM
Coinbase and Binance
copper member
Activity: 546
July 06, 2018, 04:48:53 PM
The best exchange for beginners depends on what the amount of altcoin one want to exchange because some exchange don't allow withdrawal of less than $100 while others do accept the withdrawer of any amount. So if am to advice I will go for the idex exchnage but the withdrawer is $100 and above.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
July 06, 2018, 04:38:40 PM
Currently the best market for the first token listing is IDEX Because the market can replace its predecessor market role is ED with a system that is almost the same but for the volume quality in the IDEX market is very good so that the token listing there can also run smoothly if later will lisiting market, but lately many new markets are in use by many new projects that solve the ICO, but for me better IDEX.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 04:21:00 PM
I think best exchange for beginners is Poloniex, because it has a very user friendly interface and is easy to understand for the ones who are new to the market.
The fact is that today no exchange makes restrictions on the rating or the amount of knowledge of the trader. Each has its own functionality and interface, But each person can intuitively figure out how to act there.
Activity: 132
July 06, 2018, 04:01:54 PM
I think best exchange for beginners is Poloniex, because it has a very user friendly interface and is easy to understand for the ones who are new to the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 02:05:15 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
in fact not just in trade that there must be obstacles. in fact all efforts must have obstacles that must be passed. and it must be dealt with with extra diligence and patience. there is a saying that the best teacher is experience. what do you think for years away from crypto? can you tell me a little experience. thank you
Activity: 65
July 06, 2018, 02:01:44 PM
Since I, starting, I trade in Etherdelta and Forkdelta, with the novice easier to manage.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
July 06, 2018, 01:54:07 PM
I think everyone will agree on Binance being the best exchange. It's very easy to use and one of the most secure exchanges. They also recently launched a Safu fund for those who become the victims of hacking on their exchange. Also one of the biggest factors for it being the number one exchange is that it doesn't requires verification.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 08:49:18 AM
I am using binance.com for major and stable alt coins, and I am using for the the new alt coins for kucoin.com. I am okey with both of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 08:47:08 AM
My favorite exchange is Binance. Binance can be described as the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world. More than 3 million traders are actively engaged in the activity here. On the site, a promising crypto-currency regularly arises, the cost of which can grow 10 or even 100 times in a month. For example, this exchange was one of the first to add Cardano to itself. This cryptocurrency in 2 months got INTO the top 5 crypto-currencies by market capitalization. Those wishing to make a new altonah, be sure to register for Binns and wait for a new cryptocurrency.
Binance has a number of advantages over other crypto-currency platforms. It has a high level of security and low transaction fees. The service fee is 0.01%, which is 2 times less than the Exmo exchange and many others.
Activity: 115
July 06, 2018, 08:46:01 AM
My opinion Yobit is Best exchange for beginner. yobit have many low satoshi coin and  yobit not delist any coin. if you purchase any low trading coin not any fear to delist coin and your coin is safe for long time. other exchanges delist many low trading coins.  
Activity: 392
July 06, 2018, 08:43:20 AM
If you want to deposit USD and buy BTC and trade then cex.io is a really good choice for you. But I wouldn't recommend it for daily trading as it has only limited amount of coins and fees are high. For that I can recommend Binance or Bittrex
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
There are no exchangers for beginners and advanced users. All exchangers are approximately the same. It is necessary to look at what coins you inturessuyut and already from them to choose the exchanger.
Activity: 103
July 06, 2018, 08:21:51 AM
When I first started trading, deciding on what exchange to use wasn't even easy. I had to go through these exchanges, even opened accounts with most of them until I concluded on the one that best suits me. There are really a lot of good exchanges out there, but for a beginner, I would suggest you use Kraken or Binance. Reason being that they are quite easy to run through, safe, and reliable.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 08:17:50 AM
Use Binance. This high-tech exchange, with simple registration and low fees, I think it is the most secure at the moment.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 08:09:18 AM
There are no exchanges for beginners and professionals. A good exchange is, first of all, the reliability of the funds stored on it and large volumes of trades. There is nothing terrible, everyone works on the same principles.

That's why I chose to be a newbie for myself, the binance exchange and still use its services. Many of my friends followed my advice and also use this exchange. Also for beginners, I advise the idex exchange, where you can buy promising tokens that just go to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: