Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 4. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:06:22 AM
This depends on the coin you want to buy first, because you might want to buy a coin but it wont be listed on your favorite exchange. Anyways, you could try bittrex, I dont think its complicated
Or Idex and Ddex for tokens
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 11:02:18 AM
The best exchange in all respects for a beginner is binance. Nice design, good volumes will find everything there. Kucoin exchange is not as good as six months ago.
Activity: 238
July 09, 2018, 11:02:12 AM
There is nothing surprising. So bitcoin is not so much needed by our society as people like to talk about it. And of course I advise exchanges Binance. But you probably know about it.
Activity: 42
July 09, 2018, 11:00:04 AM
I like Binance, user-friendly interface, speed of transactions and availability of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
Depending on what cryptocurrency you want, you will need to use certain exchanges. To get most cryptocurrencies, you will need to use both types of exchanges. This is because laws and regulations around certain cryptocurrencies make it difficult for fiat exchanges to sell them.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 10:46:34 AM
there are many exchanges out there but all I know that can deposit with USD to start trading altcoins are livecoin and yobit. When I was a beginner in crypto my first exchanges to start trading is livecoin I deposited USD with my perfectmoney, well its not bad for beginners to start trading in livecoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
I recommend to beginners livecoin.net and ether delta as their formal exchanging site.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 08, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
each altcoin has it own community, depending on their strategy and the strength of the community, they can push the project further, despite the dip in market, we still see some projects that are high fliers with sucess and increase in adoption because of a working strategy
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
July 08, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
I recently started to use idex.market. I'm surprised this exchange is better than etherdelta-stable, fast, rarely lagging. The only negative - small trading volumes.

Somehow i think that decentralized exchanges are not best for the beginners,but i agree on the other part, that IDEX is better than etherdelta,and i definitely prefer it.
Activity: 120
July 08, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
When I was a beginner I used livecoin.net as exchanging site. It’s pretty good and always has a nice deal. I recommend that for beginner.
Activity: 346
July 08, 2018, 06:12:36 AM
It mainly depends on what you want to buy, based on the title of the thread, there are a lot of exchanges out there.

(1) Decide what you want to buy and why. example, Deeponion since it is a privacy hybrid PoW and PoS coin.

(2) Find out where you can get your wanted crypto-currency example using coinmarketcap.com
                       https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#markets      

(3) Pick which exchange and why. example (a) Kucoin for higher volume or liquidity
                                                               (b) Crypotia for looking at trading charts for your Technical analysis
                                                               (c) BISQ for a decentralized exchange, without the mandatory need for KYC (know your customer) great for keeping your privacy intact.
(4) buy and withdraw your favourite crypto-currency to your wanted address.
Activity: 434
July 08, 2018, 06:05:33 AM
I would advice you to try livecoin.net thats ok exchange without KYC and fees are pretty low. But you should make your own research and don't start with much funds to trade
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 06:02:31 AM
for me, for the beginner, I'll just learn everything, decide on my promising coin, and then change where this coin is traded. n on proven sites and who does not tell their private key
Activity: 22
July 08, 2018, 05:02:26 AM
I recently started to use idex.market. I'm surprised this exchange is better than etherdelta-stable, fast, rarely lagging. The only negative - small trading volumes.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 07, 2018, 09:34:10 PM
I've been using Bittrex, and I think it's very user friendly and easy to figure out.  I recently opened accounts at Livecoin and Coss because they support currencies that Bittrex doesn't.  I've found them to be very user friendly as well. Here you first need to know what kind of coins you will trade. On the popular stock exchanges, there is no majority of altcoyins. I consider that the best exchanges for both beginner and experienced ones are: Bittrex, Binanse and Hit btc. True bittrex is closed but the other two will be enough.
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 08:45:40 PM
I can suggest Etherdelta exchange for beginner, it’s easy and not complicated. You can connect your eth wallet in your etherdelta this means you don’t need to spend token for transaction fees/gas fees.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
July 07, 2018, 07:55:18 PM
My opinion Yobit is Best exchange for beginner. yobit have many low satoshi coin and  yobit not delist any coin. if you purchase any low trading coin not any fear to delist coin and your coin is safe for long time. other exchanges delist many low trading coins.  

Seriously don't go with yobit. It has thousands of unsolved withdrawals and is filled with a lot of non existing and manipulative coins.
New generation exchanges like binance are the best choice to start with. You'll get interface quite easily.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 07:36:13 PM
I started trading on idex first. I think it is a user friendly exchange. After of idex, I started using hitbtc too. I think both can good options for the newbie traders.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 22
July 07, 2018, 12:13:14 PM
Kucoin is one of the most pleasant and easy trading experiences I got from an exchange. I became interested when I continued to see positive news about them. I first heard about them when they listed DeepOnion, and they continued to evolve gradually after that.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
Binance , hitbtc and coss is the best exchange as far I am using . Binance I dint find any cons , hitbtc having some limit to trade life ike divisible by 10 to 10000 for some coins . Coss.io is best if you really want exchange coins there is lots of option in that.
Pages:
Jump to: