Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 16. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 06:25:44 AM
The best one definetely binance, no problem at all and it is relatively fast compared to other exchanges, decentralized exchanges all are trash for trading.
that's right, because in my opinion binance is very easy to access for anyone for beginners also easy to use, for me the transaction fees are also not expensive and binance is top exchange right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
October 06, 2018, 06:22:31 AM
I can give you three names, I think these exchanges are best of the best and I also trade on these. Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance. High trading volume, high user count.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 06:21:03 AM
The best one definetely binance, no problem at all and it is relatively fast compared to other exchanges, decentralized exchanges all are trash for trading.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 06:14:40 AM
Well in my knowledge, there are so many exchanges are available in the market through which we can deposit and withdraw our amounts. exchanges are :
Poloniex
Crptopia
Binance
YoBit
Huobi
All exchanges are best to use and we did not find any difficulty in these.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
October 06, 2018, 06:13:37 AM
if you want to trade altcoins, I'd suggest Binance

in case you want to do leveraged trading with bitcoin, I'd go with deribit
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 06:09:15 AM
I think best exchange is:
-BTCAlpha
-Binance
-Bittrex
Because if Tokens/Coins was listed on BTCAlpha, Binance and Bittrex definitely volume will increases.
And in my opinion the exchanges is very safe.
Because the exchanges use Two Factor Authentication (2FA).
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
October 06, 2018, 06:08:56 AM
Well, being a bounty hunter and having months of reading and posting here in the forum and telegram, i have observed that People are always shouting "Binance" so i must say that it is the best exchange which is existing and running. Though i am observing some exchangers who are about to launch in a few days. Like Ibitt.co and Tau-X, i have read its projects whitepaper and observing a lot in the sites and it seems promising in the future. Will wait and see.
Activity: 244
October 06, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
Most of the exchanges have trading Fees around 0.1% from both the sides when you buy or sale & Zero % deposit fees. Try Exchanges which have offers on trading fees with their native token like Binance & Kucoin offer 50% off on trading fees if you pay with their native tokens. As a beginner I would lke to suggest you to go with binance as you will get huge liquidity on binance & they have so many good projects listed on their exchange.
Activity: 294
October 06, 2018, 06:05:41 AM
There are many best exchanges in this crypto world but according to me some best exchanges are as following:---
1) Binance, 2) Kucoin and, 3) Bitforex
copper member
Activity: 70
October 06, 2018, 06:02:01 AM
If you would like a mix of centralised and decentralised exchanges, I would prefer Binance, Kucoin and Bitforex. These are the most user friendly exchanges in my opinion. If you want a fully decentralised exchange, than you can use IDEX.
Activity: 840
October 06, 2018, 05:53:19 AM
I think Binance is still best exchange for me. With BNB Coin, we can reducing transaction fee and save 25% fee. Many coin and token with good project on that exchange and have big circulation transaction
Activity: 451
October 06, 2018, 05:46:23 AM
There is no best exchange, because some tokens aren't listed on Binance which is supposed to be one of the best CEX exchanges, so in this case IDEX is becoming more useful being decentralized exchange
Activity: 280
October 06, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
I will still choose you to choose Binance and Bittrex as exchanges that have been widely used for trading. You can further investigate and read it. Of course with your taste and comfort as a trader. Success for you.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 04:21:20 AM
Everybody already know about Beaxy? It's all in one exchange. Have a margin feature, portofolio tracking like Delta app. At now it's not released yet, but I think Beaxy is a great exchange, will follow Binance very soon.
Activity: 630
October 06, 2018, 04:04:43 AM
I would prefer binance kucoin and hotbit. You can find every coin in these exchanges. And also their volume is very good. So you can trade easily.
Activity: 546
October 06, 2018, 03:51:13 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
There are many good exchanges for traders, you search it on google or coinmarket like BitMEX, Binance, BitForex, OKEx, Bithumb, ...
If you are just a newbie, you should learn about cryptocurrency  before trading .
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 06, 2018, 03:40:17 AM
I think BitMex is the best thing on the market right now. Margin trading + good interface. What else do you want?) I think that's enough.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
I think you should use the whole set of exchanges presented. Each has good assets that are worth buying for long-term investments.
Activity: 653
October 02, 2018, 09:31:37 PM
Look at how many altcoin available at some exchange before you invest and active at exchange market, many exchange market are available with small altcoin kind, you only have trade with some altcoin for investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 02, 2018, 09:22:50 PM
There are already well established exchanges which offer incredible services which facilitates crypto exchange and trading. Talking of best exchange sites, i can vouch for Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, Coinbase. These exchanges have large volumes which facilitates trading of coins.
Pages:
Jump to: