Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why? - page 2. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 04:13:07 PM
I think the best place to exchange is "binance" because now I am looking to do trading and to get a lot of profit you have to trade in place that has a very high daily trading volume.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 05, 2018, 03:37:42 PM
the best trade and exchange today is indodax, the ease I can transact directly with the currency in my country (altcoin / IDR) this can be called as a local exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 05, 2018, 02:33:57 PM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

In my opinion currently the best exchange is Binance.
Binance has some excellent features.They have mobile application which is great in terms of usability.Binance has less fees than other exchanges.Beside that Kucoin is also a good exchange.
Yes i agree with you. First time   i was trade on binance i have no idea binance mobile application.Binance and bittrex is best exchanger i  think and you can easily on your phone no need to open desktop or laptop so you can start trading binance or their mobile application.Kucoin apps not lauch on playstore need to download on third party apps so i am always prefer to binnace app
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
June 05, 2018, 02:19:59 PM
Maybe bibox is thee beat exchanger right now. No offence, but recently I love this exchanger. Bibox has strong enough security, it has low withdrawn, and trading fee, an excellent-looking user interface with high speed. Overall, it is cooling exchanger. You may have a try this
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
cex.io is good and coinbase, hitbit and criptopia is my choise...
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 05, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
I have a large number of exchanges that I use, because I have so many different tokens that I earn on bounty. But the best for me: Kucoin, Huobi, OKEX, Coinbene(fast withdraw and low comissions)
Activity: 364
June 05, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

In my opinion currently the best exchange is Binance.
Binance has some excellent features.They have mobile application which is great in terms of usability.Binance has less fees than other exchanges.Beside that Kucoin is also a good exchange.
Binance has the lowest fees compared to significant exchanges such as poloniex and Bittrex, and I am also a member of Binance. I found that at this exchange, the support staff work 24/24 and they talk very friendly
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 05, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
There is no the best exchange in my opinion because some coins aren't get listed on some exchanges and it's available on other exchanges. Also with lack of support and huge issues with the payment is the main factor why I don't have favorite exchanges.
Activity: 532
June 05, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

You can trade on major trading platforms such as Binance, Bittrex, Upbit. I have traded on those exchanges and it works very well. The transactions are handled quickly and the interface is easy to control.
Besides, the security of the above trading floors is very good and I never fear being hacked.
Activity: 490
June 05, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Poloniex is one of the best exchanges to trade because the fee structure is very less when compared to Bittrex or Binance and they also has no ID verification upto limit of $2000 perday.So it is bet for small traders to trade anonymously.And almost all the coins are available in Poloniex so it is best in my opinion.
I do not like Poloniex exchanges. Because this exchange has a touch interface to look at so when I use this exchange I have sometimes had to trade the wrong times and lose money by making such mistakes. I recommend using Kucoin exchange
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

I would suggest you to the best exchange is binance. No one can insist you to go for it. Each exchanges has its own advantages and disadvantages that too will differ from person to person point of view.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 06:06:55 PM
the best I think bittrex because there the movement of the price is quite fast and the safety of the bittrex is very tight so it can be sure our coins will be safe in there
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 07:39:22 AM
Binance is my love. Because of the great diversity of coins, small fees and great amount of day traders playing there, so process is fast
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 03:19:33 AM
I like bittrex because this is a reputable exchange and has long standing in the market
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
June 01, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
Recently I saw people review floor Houbi very well, it has a large amount of transactions in the top, cheap transaction costs, trade without a bot
Activity: 225
May 30, 2018, 05:45:50 PM
Of course that the best exchange at this moment is binance, but there are so many others that good enough, just as Kucoin and Bittrex, and probably a few other mores that are good, just like IDEX, but this is a decentralized exchange
Activity: 420
May 30, 2018, 05:30:28 PM
I like to recommendation on best exchange to trade is Hitbtc the reason behind of this is they welcome to the new Tokens and the next good thing which I like too much that is option of a list of you favorite coins which you can watch all of your holding or selected coins in one list, I like this option and that is why I like to work on HITBTC,

Activity: 25
May 30, 2018, 04:18:24 PM
I really like trading on Binance.

My reasons are:

1) low fees;
2) dependable / good reputation and upon hack attempt they reacted very swiftly and had the site up within a day;
3) quite a lot of coins to trade, mostly coins which already have a decent amount of volume;
4) lot of volume!!
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 03:42:59 PM
you want to trade BTC - USDT with a leverage or BTC  - altcoins. This is a very important question, because if the BTC  - USDT, then it's better that bitfinex
Activity: 303
May 30, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
I myself prefer to trade on exchanges that don't require KYC. For me that list includes Binance, Kucoin, IDEX, EtherDelta, and any other anon exchange that doesn't require KYC.
Pages:
Jump to: