Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why? - page 6. (Read 1049 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 02, 2018, 02:14:01 PM
For me, binance is a great exchange because I think your coins will be safe in binance and many traders uses it. Lots of volume can make the demand gets high and the volatile of the coin is high when it comes to Binance. When it comes to the transaction fee, binance has a low transaction fee and I think it is fast to exchange when it come to the binance. But sometimes, I uses bittrex, gate.io and kucoin. Make a little research about that exchange and you will know what is the best exchange to trade with.
Your coins are never safe when stored in an exchange. Does not matter how reputed the site/exchange is, it might get hacked and you might lose all your coins stored in that exchange. If the site goes down (which does happen), you won't have access to your coins. And the transaction fees are ridiculous on binance. You need to pay around $15 to withdraw your coins to a bitcoin wallet even though the transactions fees are very low right now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 02:10:46 PM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

the best exchange place at this time is in my opinion bittrex yes of course the market becomes a very good and safe place of exchange and even the place has been tested its security and there also has a very large daily trading volume.
Activity: 360
March 02, 2018, 11:57:24 AM
For me, binance is a great exchange because I think your coins will be safe in binance and many traders uses it. Lots of volume can make the demand gets high and the volatile of the coin is high when it comes to Binance. When it comes to the transaction fee, binance has a low transaction fee and I think it is fast to exchange when it come to the binance. But sometimes, I uses bittrex, gate.io and kucoin. Make a little research about that exchange and you will know what is the best exchange to trade with.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 11:42:56 AM
Binance is best . Very fast . Very fast KYC about some mins only . Bittrex is slow and expensive. Binance low comsa and u can make profit from little traders , on bittrex i canot make day trading with 1-2% profit becose i lsot alot becose of comsa . on binance u can make little deal fast trades and still make profit becose of cheap comsa
Activity: 420
March 02, 2018, 11:34:34 AM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

I think a good exchange place for daily trading bittrex is the best place because there has a lot of coin ketersedaiaan, not only that there also has a very high trading volume every day.
Activity: 432
March 02, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
Look like Binance exchange is popular now because this exchange has good customer support and in that platform there are many potential coin to trade. But old exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex and HitBTC also still popular. In my personal, i used multiple exchange by total 5 different exchange just want to be more safe. All above exchange include Kucoin is good because has big volume so we can get more liquidity.
I personally always use Binance as it helps me earn the best profit and this exchange every month always lists new tokens from the ICO project and this has contributed to making the ICO projects more and more appealing. And the race to get listed on Binance is getting harder because Binance developers always choose the best ICO projects and contribute to the development of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
March 02, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Depends what you want.

Polo will list security tokens soon, so you want an account for that there.

For crypto to crypto id use Biannce, Bittrex, Kucoin.

And for crypto to FIAT use Kraken.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 07:34:12 AM
Look like Binance exchange is popular now because this exchange has good customer support and in that platform there are many potential coin to trade. But old exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex and HitBTC also still popular. In my personal, i used multiple exchange by total 5 different exchange just want to be more safe. All above exchange include Kucoin is good because has big volume so we can get more liquidity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
March 01, 2018, 08:00:58 PM
i am still using poloniex, bittrex, hitbtc, liveexchange, and i am still not face any trouble in it, so its really difficult to say what is the best exchanger, but i saw many people told me something happen in bittrex, but i think they did something wrong thats why they face trouble.
Activity: 302
March 01, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

I find that choosing a reputable trading floor and ensuring a very important thing, it will help you a lot in trading, helping you trade advantage and have the least risk. I know there is a very good Chinese open market and there are many incentives, which is binance floor with huge trading volume. I think you should trade here.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

i use binance and poloniex i use for my trading job. it is very easy to make transaction and specially a low transaction fees than other exchnge, if you looking online exchnge use exchange are comportable to use for yourself.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 06:05:40 PM
bianance is very flexible and i love it.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
March 01, 2018, 03:57:40 PM
[...]

Binance is indeed a famous trading platform but Bittrex is more preferable for me than Kucoin. The UI of all the famous platforms is user friendly or else it was not possible for them to get millions of users. And if we talk about the problems than all the exchanges have some.

All have their own policies and charges according to it. Personally, I recommend to have more than one account on different exchanges. It is the securest way.

That carries its own risks though. Aside from holding, and often losing or stealing your coins, many exchanges (and certainly the largest among them) also hold significant amounts of your personal information: what you fill in so you can start using the site; often, photos of your documents; coin addresses linked to you; and all the data they can gather through your browser, IP, computer, general usage of the site and... who knows what else - the more accounts you create and verify, the more widespread that information is. And, as if the intended use of all that isn't bad enough, it also gets leaked often enough, permanently exposing your information for everyone to see, and potentially use, in the future - that's not very safe, if you ask me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
I think Bittrex is best exchange although I haven't finished my verification there. Why Bittrex is best exchange? because they have a lot of transaction and a lot of coins that you can trade. And as we know when the end of 2017 Bittrex closed their registration for new member it's mean that a lot of peoples want to join Bittrex
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 02:16:25 PM
I use bittrex and binance most of the time. I hope kyber.network become mainstream.

Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin ( emerging ) are top easy platforms to trade. Kyber will be in top in coming years but not in a year, Kyber uses the ideas of IDEX with great interface.
Binance, Poloniex and Bittrex are the renowned ones so far but there is a long list available by Google if someone search for trading platforms, all having their pros and cons. As far as the mentioned three are concerned, they all have millions of users so a novice must make an account in any one of them. They give a sense of security which is most important for an individual in the cyber world regardless of his doings.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 01, 2018, 11:42:43 AM
I will suggest that Finance is the option to me as it is based in continent Asia also launched in the near past that is it was launched in 2017 it is getting its popularity in the worldwide.it has become the first mover exchange of the time so far.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
March 01, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

A lot of good exchanges are here, it is your choice which you want to deal with which exchange, but mostly traders like Poloniex because you could find all coins here and the other ones Bittrex both are best exchanges.
Binance is indeed a famous trading platform but Bittrex is more preferable for me than Kucoin. The UI of all the famous platforms is user friendly or else it was not possible for them to get millions of users. And if we talk about the problems than all the exchanges have some.

All have their own policies and charges according to it. Personally, I recommend to have more than one account on different exchanges. It is the securest way.
Activity: 308
March 01, 2018, 03:13:07 AM
Binance is ahead of all. Good volumes, a large selection of tokens / coins. Interesting, in recent times, huobi and kucoin, actively lose new coins
At the moment I choose Binance because it has many advantages that other commercial sites do not have, which is evidenced by the fact that although Binance is currently in development but the volume of transactions is as large as that of commercial sites. Binance is always my top choice for every trade.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 309
I love technology.
March 01, 2018, 02:47:59 AM
radarrelay.com has come a long way. I would not be surprised if they become the biggest decentralized exchange. It needs more volume though.

Can't go wrong with Binance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
March 01, 2018, 02:32:31 AM
For me, the mvp or the best exchange to trade is KuCoin. Yes, it's new but  about "deposit and withdrawal fees" , they have no fee for deposit. And their  withdrawal fee is the lowest on all exchange, because it is a fixed fee regardless of the amount you withdraw. As I experience, it only 0.1% of what you have for trading fees. Practically convenient and good, if you treasure all you profit. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: