Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why? - page 8. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
February 27, 2018, 08:22:54 AM
Bittrex,Poloniex,Kucoin,Binance,Livecoin,Cryptopia,Coss but try some other exchanges that high in security, and find a big exchanges like Bitfinex and make sure the suppport team is all good..
and soon gibraltar exchange could be main market in crypto.their easy regulation could be new advantages for trader to joined.and other exchange good enough too, except etherdelta i think  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
February 27, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
Honestly, binance is just super easy to use. Bittrex is being more of a pain in the ass lately and they're screwing people over that had older accounts. Poloniex has been pretty bad for a long time and support is nonexistent. All the smaller exchanges are struggling a ton, but that's probably because they're so small to begin within and don't have a lot of resources.
I guess with exchanges these days, things are really getting not that awesome, but for bittrex, I would not say it is that bad. I have been an old trader on bittrex and I have never had any problem and with some extra precautionary measures in doing most of my dealings, so I do not end up in the support angle, I have been pretty doing well. However, I have never bothered myself trading directly on bittrex, as the only thing I login on the platform is to withdraw, so API on tabtrader has been good for me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 06:47:06 PM
Bittrex,Poloniex,Kucoin,Binance,Livecoin,Cryptopia,Coss but try some other exchanges that high in security, and find a big exchanges like Bitfinex and make sure the suppport team is all good..
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
Now most trusted site only bittrex but they are close to registration .So you can create account on hitbtc or kucoin or livecoin,now i am using this exchanger.But i am strongly recommend to kucoin and live coin so you can create account try it.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 26, 2018, 01:49:25 PM
In this time i like to trade on Binance. I think binance is most well known and wide trading platform in this time. Safe, security system, support team all is good. So i think it is the best exchanger for now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

I use Hitbtc because simple reason, no need verification when deposit or withdraw. About fees and delay, I can accept their term and policy. Until now I always get what I want, as long I follow the rules and have little patience, my send - received payment succeeded. Try now,follow the instructions and happy trading for you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
February 26, 2018, 12:53:24 PM
Binance has often been praised for its wide variety of support coins. Traders can use the platform for multiple digital currencies, including, but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, EOS, Dash, LiteCoin, NEO, GAS, Zcash, Dash, Ripple and more. As mentioned before, Binance also supports numerous tokens, as part of ICO listings. With this in mind, traders can use the platform to trade these tokens for a profit as well
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
February 26, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
I think Binance is the best exchange because it is user friendly so we can understand easily even if you are new to that exchange and more coins are available for trade when compared to other exchange.But I don't know whether they have added identity verification process yet or not but most of the exchanges are implementing ID verification.

You can willingly upload your documents to increase your withdrawal limits, if you wish, but you don't have to (and I haven't seen any indication this will change anytime soon).

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000864371-Verification-on-Binance - new limits for verified accounts are 100 BTC per day.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
February 26, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
I think Binance is the best exchange because it is user friendly so we can understand easily even if you are new to that exchange and more coins are available for trade when compared to other exchange.But I don't know whether they have added identity verification process yet or not but most of the exchanges are implementing ID verification.

I'm agree , binance has done so well so far , more than 7 million users in less than a year!
has supported some successful ICOs , and it let you withdraw 2 bitcoins per day without verification!Isn't is amazing?
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 26, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 11:33:21 AM
In my opinion, the best crypto exchange is Binance. First, it regularly lists new undervalued altcoins.
Second, it's possible to withdraw 2 bitcoins from Binance without any verification.      
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 26, 2018, 07:53:14 AM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

It depends on where you are located.

If you are in Europe, use Kraken, they have maker/taker fees. They have fixed the bugs that were slowing down their trading engine. They are secure (have never been hacked). Best of all they do fiat withdrawals via SEPA that give you your money within 24 hours and the fee for withdrawal is only 9 cents.
right on this mate,theres no best exchange for you than local exchanges.though i use some other exchange from different part of the world for personal purposes..but for the newbie in crypto better for locally use,then when you have grow then use other exchange for arbitration or for optional choice of coins exchanges
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

I think the best personal market currently available is bittrex, there provides very high security facilities and very high daily trading volume, many players have big capital to play here and make the price quickly change up and down it.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 07:11:56 AM
Binance is the best exchange till now. cause its user friendly and has good volumes so there is no depth in the rates. but still for hardcore trader there is still lot of space of improvement in this exchange also. its has all the basic features so till now binance is good to trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 05:03:25 AM
You should look at Bmex they have good platform and you can make a good margin trading there. but if you choose to make a spot trading then try Poloniex. Take good care of your trades. coz the market is too volatile.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 03:58:16 AM
I think the best exchange will be Binance because it has a live chart which makes it more flexible and easier to trade in and knowing what is the price easily.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
The best excganges are the ones that:
- uses multisigns
- offers margin trading
- have cold wallets for coins storage
- have decent volumes

This is just a few of the points we need to consider when we want to start trading for us to earn with the used of our bitcoin. And for us to have a better start out of our time and investment we should have points to check on and to have and finding the right exchanger can be easy if we have a list to check upon and to have for our future investment and trading.
Binance and Bittrex are still the most that less hassle in transactions and can safeguard our accounts, the support easily replied in PM, but since listing in these exchanges especially those new coins is quite long, so we will be really needing to try other exchanges like hitbtc, kucoin and cryptopia.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 01:37:09 AM
The best excganges are the ones that:
- uses multisigns
- offers margin trading
- have cold wallets for coins storage
- have decent volumes

This is just a few of the points we need to consider when we want to start trading for us to earn with the used of our bitcoin. And for us to have a better start out of our time and investment we should have points to check on and to have and finding the right exchanger can be easy if we have a list to check upon and to have for our future investment and trading.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 01:18:15 AM
Ar the moment the best exchanges are kucoin and binance. There is a huge volume and good support stuff. Both exchanges were small last year. And big exchanges like bittrex have lack in support.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 01:11:25 AM
The best exchange to trade with the most on top these days are kucoin and binance exchange. It just simple easy to use, transactions are okay deposits and withdrawal are fast. When you followed the rules on how to deposit and withdrawal you are on track to use the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: